Kristen Stewart Looks Focused On Set — Robert Pattinson Struggles Over?

Fri, September 6, 2013 12:42pm EDT by 99 Comments
Kristen Stewart Over Robert Pattinson
WENN

Go Kristen

Posted at 5:25 PM on September 6, 2013

I admire everything that Kristen is, their attitudes, their personality!! She is special and deserves only the best!!

Liz

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 6, 2013

I really don’t think she is over Robert but she is getting better at hiding it. But she is trying to concentrate on her work.too

Annie

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 6, 2013

She looks great and HL needs to write about only her. She and RP are over and have been for awhile. If you look at the pics of them from the time he returned from his film they both looked miserable. This girl has been acting since she was what 9. She needs time to grow up and do the normal things she missed. She looks well on her way to a whole new future. The Twilight fans need to thank her for a beautiful experience and many happy years fantasizing but now it’s time to move on. Watch the DVDs and love the movies and be appreciative of their talent and stop worrying about their personal life which is o ones business but their own.

guest

Posted at 5:20 PM on September 6, 2013

@Annie: Well said. I totally agree. Your comment shows much respect – missing that a lot here from both sides – HWL and many of the comments. Thank you.

Natty

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 6, 2013

OMG how eunqueria have this stunning body and that beautiful face of China, aue doesn’t need makeup. OMG kristen you are beautiful and your body too. These beautiful legs. My goddess is so beautiful and hot in that dress and your shoe. She’s wearing equal to us Europeans. Mainly girls of her age.

guest

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 6, 2013

HWL, how long you are going to ride the dead horse?
It is over ! 4 Months now, c’mon you must have realized that.
If you want write about Kristen, fine then, leave it at that and write about her – and only her.
If you want write about Rob, then write about him – and only him.
They have moved on – and you should to.

Natty

Posted at 4:57 PM on September 6, 2013

gues I agree with your comment!!!!!! They should write about kristen and not along with the name of the wanker.

Go Kristen

Posted at 5:28 PM on September 6, 2013

Totally agree, nothing to speak of idiot boastful, Kristen is the enough!!

nikki

Posted at 4:29 PM on September 6, 2013

Marie breath ok. Clearly that went over your head. It was said that she is a stay at home type of person who likes to cook, read books, and feed the homeless miss perfect lol. Clearly that is not true. My point is don’t try to build one up to tear one down.

nikki

Posted at 4:07 PM on September 6, 2013

Eveyone who says it was just a kiss, I’m sure Rupert kids feel so much better knowing that.

zoe

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 6, 2013

You are thinking about it probably more often than rupert’s kids.

nikki

Posted at 4:32 PM on September 6, 2013

No, but it seems to me two stupid adults should have been thinking of his kids.

mb

Posted at 4:41 PM on September 6, 2013

what are you? 12 years old. get real he is not innocent and neither is Liberty and neither is Rob.

lmp

Posted at 12:53 AM on September 7, 2013

Liberty said she felt as though she were raising her children alone. Now Rupert has joint custody and he HAS to pay some attention to them. They’ll probably see him more than they ever did.

Elvis

Posted at 2:52 AM on September 7, 2013

@Imp Excellent point!!!

Natty

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 6, 2013

Nikki girl how old are you? Will grow your mindset. Even in your comments you don’t complete. Children from Rupert are super well. Freedom especially, she’s dating a man a millionaire. Nikki has so many children with no father and no mother. And because you mention children from Rupert about the text that talks about kristen. Omg!!! Have you ever thought that there is so many children in the world who do not have what to eat, children aids patients, children who carry guns, especially in Africa and in places that have wars. These children will suffer more than the children of Rupert. Nikki Rupert’s marriage and Freedom was not sea of flowers. She same freedom was betraying Rupert. Omg you don’t know that? And Rupert also. Now they are famous because of kristen. They were not famous. I am a volunteer, I travel to some countries. I am Dutch and married. I leave my husband and my daughter here and I’m going to work as volunteer. I live very well and when I see other children in other countries I’m so sad to see the conditions they live in. Those children who I pity. And no children from Rupert. He and Freedom that ruined their marriage and I do not blame kristen for this. Now grow girl. Go do something better with your life. Will oculpar your mind too.

lmp

Posted at 12:42 AM on September 7, 2013

Quit blaming her for the Rupert marriage fail. Liberty has said the same. A marriage does not fail because of a kiss an a fumble, unless it’s already over the edge. LIberty had filed for divorce twice before. This gave her the impetus to actually go through with it, and get out of a dead marriage while she still had her looks and was able to hook a new A-lister.

kiksy

Posted at 3:54 PM on September 6, 2013

Kristen looks so beautiful even with a simple hairstyle,she just really rocks!!

Elvis

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 6, 2013

Kristen looks great. Glad to see her moving on. I wish her much success and happiness.

Munaka

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 6, 2013

Happieee for herrrr,,,,,, xe looks great……….

Just Sayin

Posted at 3:34 PM on September 6, 2013

HWL, you do realize that she is dressed in character right?

Ramzax21o

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 6, 2013

she looks wonderful and focused on work, good for her

Louie

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 6, 2013

@nikki —I wouldn’t justify kissing some one as cheating

nikki

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 6, 2013

It’s night right. That was in public, we have no clue what went on behind closed doors. They looked way to close for that to be their first time. If that happen to you, you would not say oh that’s just a kiss.

Natty

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 6, 2013

Nikki and also we do not know what was going on or behind the closed doors of kristen and ROB. You know? Then talk to us.

T88

Posted at 7:00 PM on September 6, 2013

You teens blame us adults for ruining Twilight sagas, maybe so. But the majority of the adult fans was drawn by the innocent love, yet powerful, story itself. I’m sure some teens have not even read or heard about Twilight until it became a motion picture which you lot are drawn to the actors, especially for some has fixated on Robert who simply fell in love with his co-star and it’s both good fortune she felt the same too, causing his crazies to start the hate campaign against her, forcing both K&R to live their private lives behind close doors. So we all will never know why, how or what of anything that K&R feel or do apart from these rags who continuously bleed & spread out hateful lies and you are one of many multi-split names crazies that smears Kris relentlessly about a very private matter between her & Rob…perhaps this is one factor that caused Rob to dissed Twilight fans as such…IMO

More than a kiss

Posted at 9:07 PM on September 6, 2013

@nikki– I guess I am one of the few that believe they actually “hooked up” at some point prior to the pics of them kissing. They were very intimate in some of the pics. That kind of intimacy comes from familiarity not a one time/first time event. I also saw an interview that RS and KS did for Snow White and they were both acting like they had just “gotten busy.” RS looked like he was the cat that had swallowed the bird. It was very obvious during this interview that they were trying to hide something. Also some of the pics at the SWATH premiere where she is standing beside him her arm is resting into his chest (like she always did with Rob). It was there way of touching but trying to keep it discreet although it was still visible. The body language between them (RS & KS) was apparent when you look back at the premiere pictures. There was definitely something brewing and something had definitely been cooking between the two of them. She publicly apologized for their “momentary indiscretion” (the kissing and the groping session) but one would have to be crazy to think that was all there was to their affair. Yes, I said affair. They appeared to have a momentary connection with each other from the pics and seemed to really care for each other. Their must have been a void in both of their lives in the “intimacy” and “worthy of love” department. She must have needed the emotional connection in her life at the time. Just my opinion.

GUEST

Posted at 9:11 PM on September 6, 2013

IF SHE NEEDED ATTENTION IT WAS BECAUSE ROB WAS TO BUSY COMFORTING KATY PERRY. HE HAS LUSTED AFTER HER FOR A LONG TIME. WELL HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED AND HE DESERVES WHAT HE GETS

Just curious

Posted at 11:12 PM on September 6, 2013

@Guest– Are you saying that Kristen should not take him back because he lusted after Katy Perry? Although I am not happy about him lusting after KP I still would want them (RP & KS) to reconcile, if possible. Don’t get me wrong I am upset with him for going after KP. What are your thoughts on that? Just curious.

GUEST

Posted at 11:54 PM on September 6, 2013

If he has lusted after her for 4 years what would make him change? Kristen was caught kissing rs once and that couldn’t have gone on long. She wanted attention from rob but couldn’t get it. Yes, if rob could love kristen it would be great but the difference is 4 years of wanting Perry, verus a short time with rs. What do you think?

Rob still wants Katy

Posted at 1:07 AM on September 7, 2013

@Guest– I guess I think he still wants Katy. Four years is a long time to lust for someone else when you are in a relationship with another. It is clear that he did not want Kristen or either he was not satisfied with her or he would not have lusted for another. How sad that he strung her along like that. When he left KS to be with Katy he thought he had his shot to get her. She dumped him when the fans and tabloids turned up the heat. So I guess KS wasn’t good for his image (so he thought) and he wasn’t good for Katys image (so she thought). Wow, Karma bit him in the butt! I hope it hurted. Now I don’t think they (RP & KS) should reconcile. KS just needs to keep it moving until her true prince arrives. Clearly, he was a toad in prince clothing.

lmp

Posted at 2:16 AM on September 7, 2013

We do have a clue what went on behind closed doors: Nothing. If they had been in a sexual relationship, they would have gone to his office, which was just around the corner , or to one of the thousand motels or hotels within ten minute’s drive, or to one of Kristen’s properties. They would not have spent the afternoon–the only time they could possibly have spent together that month, if you look at the timeline—on a single kiss in a car, then some driving around, and some standing by the road, on a residential street. There wasn’t even a second kiss.

It looked EXACTLY like the first physical contact between two people who knew each other well–a boss-subordinate relationship, where the subordinate did not did not know how to extricate herself from a situation she had never intended, without offending and angering the man she (thought) she would have to make one, or several more films with. .

@More than a kiss

Posted at 3:07 AM on September 7, 2013

You need to remember they did spend a lot of time together on the set of SWATH. It was a 3 month shoot. When you spend 10 – 12 hour days with cast and crew you get familiar with them. Its only natural. I have never thought it was more than that one day. I think RS took advantage of a rather naive girl at the time. My guess is that RS, a wolf dressed as a sheep, asked her to meet him cause he needed someone to talk to about his marriage problems. When she showed up, he took advantage of a young naive girl who then got caught up in the moment. I also just don’t think he would have taken her back if he thought it was an affair. Again, just my opinion. Only she knows what was going thru her head.

Michelle

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 6, 2013

@anon –I for one agree, I will always be on Kristen’s side, she has been through the mill between the pappz, rob’s fans, being made fun of by late nite TV personalities and commedians, not to mention the hurt by someone who was supposed to be her friend. They both are young.she was only 17 and Rob 21 when they met, although I think Kristen is very mature for her young age while Rob, I believe wants to do what he wants when he wants, there is nothing wrong with that either, only don’t do it while in a relationship. I honestly believe that Rob had one nighters only the pappz didn’t follow him as closely as they did Kristen. this comment is just my opinion

Just Sayin

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 6, 2013

I agree

Natty

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 6, 2013

I agree with your comment!!!!! But kristen was more honest. She did to sunlight for all to see. And ROB and a false man, and along with his team. Play dirty!!

Anonymous

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 7, 2013

@Natty I think it was a set up.

lmp

Posted at 3:17 AM on September 7, 2013

You agree that Rob had one-nighters? Then, do you think Kristen knew? And accepted it? That doesn’t sound like Kristen, no matter how crazy about him she was–and she obviously was. None of the girls the tabs have tried to hook him up with have sounded remotely plausible—-no real evidence at all, and outright denials by Gossip Cop. As for randoms at bars–surely, one of those would have sold him out. Everyone carries a little camera around. Any random would have realized that just one incriminating pic of Rob would bring her fame and fortune–and would have been sufficiently disappointed he didn’t call her back to out him for revenge alone. To me, the Rob as manwhore story just doesn’t compute.

Evonne J. Gordan (@EvonneJGordan)

Posted at 3:14 PM on September 6, 2013

my roomate’s step-mother makes $72 every hour on the computer. She has been fired for 5 months but last month her income was $21723 just working on the computer for a few hours. Going Here… C­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.C­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M

Louise

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 6, 2013

They were in a relationship, and it wasn’t meant to be. Didn’t work out and they have moved on. I don’t see any reason to blame either one. They are both young and are trying to get past this. Let them be. Its better this happened now before they did something like “got married” (yikes).

Ally

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 6, 2013

@Kristen the cheater — everyone deserves forgiveness, she made a mistake, sad thing is Rob wasn’t enough of a man to move on past that, however I I personally think farty cakey had a lot to do with his decision she got him into the party scean and now heloves the party life and wants to test the waters, I was a hugh fan of cakey, not anymore she is a phoney, I also think money and fame changed Rob, he isn’t the same guess stardom does that to some people. Kristen is a stay at home type, cooking, reading, entertaining there is nothing wrong with that. No one knows exactly what is going on between them, maybe they decided to take a trial separation, at this time everyone is guessing. I was a fan of Kristens way before “Twilight” and will continue to be a fan mistake or no mistake she is human, and you my dear are not her judge, take a look in the mirror do you like what you see, and remember we all have only one judge

nikki

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 6, 2013

What are you smoking. When he was filming the rover she was out every night partying with her friends being stupid. Remember the cut foot. So she is allowed to be human and screw him over for the world to see, but he can’t be human, even if he appears to be cold towards her. You just like myself knows nothing about either of them or their relationship. She leans on her friends and he is allowed to do the same famous or not.

Marie

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 6, 2013

What? You are saying that she’s not allowed to go out with her friends? She made a mistake, get over it, leave her alone.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 3:39 AM on September 7, 2013

No she wasnt she stayed a lot of the time at the house she bought for her mum and siblings
she was almost in seculision go back see how many piciesfind Mid Jan to early April I dare you
It was only he l;ast couple of weeks before he came back she went out with Taylor and a few of her pals they went fking bowling and golf not cocerts nd clubs

Rob is a USER....USER..USER!! Not Who we thought!!!

Posted at 6:38 PM on September 8, 2013

Are you out of reality??? Katy Perry went to Oz for 3 weeks and stayed with him. It was on Tamara twitter. Would you have gone knowing that Katy was with ROB??? At some point in your life you go F–k IT. And what type of partying did she do??? Was she at CM or The Roosevelt or any other hook up place?? No she went to Bday parties with her friends..Bowling, batting cages etc. A far cry from the party circuit Use your head ..See with your eyes and don’t have such a cold heart. Support your sister

Natty

Posted at 5:45 PM on September 6, 2013

Ally think your comment was very clever. Surely we should not judge anyone and who are we to judge another? What she did, any person would do the same. Sera if she was looking for something that is “attention” woman like to be admired by your partner, wife likes affection, attention, delight. I think that ROB wasn’t doing this. He was more worried about her friend “katty P. Than your girlfriend. If my husband an example do this to me, change with a friend than I own and something is wrong with that. He left kristen alone and ROB was consoling his “friend” katty p. By the separation of her and he was before with katty p. For NY and leave kristen in LA and he should have waited for your girlfriend. Please! This type of man I didn’t want. And Rupert was the man who was giving her attention and he helped kristen to take otrauma to ride the horse. It was he who helped. Why I think she felt an attraction for him. Because he was giving her attention and I don’t blame her for that.

Enough is enough!

Posted at 12:12 AM on September 7, 2013

@natty– I don’t blame her either. I just wish she had respected the sanctity of marriage. Maybe her parents weren’t a good role model for the sanctity of marriage. I believe her mother cheated on her dad and maybe that had something to do with her views of marriage at the time. I am sure she feels differently about the bonds of marriage now considering how so many were upset mainly because he was a married man. I believe it was just a life lesson she had to learn. I also think that RS was a handsome man. He was considered important as well since he was directing the movie. A handsome, important, older man was interested in her at a time when her bf was giving all his attention to another (KP). I can see how she made the choice to accept his advances. Not saying it was right, just that I understand why she may have done it. Many women in her shoes, at that time, may have accepted RS advances as well. When she publicly apologized she became the “poster child” for cheating/having an affair. Unfortunately, she has been verbally battered, ridiculed, insulted, mocked, hated, scrutinized and the butt of many a jokes. Even Lindsey Lohan had the nerve to make a joke about her. Enough is enough! No one should have to suffer so much as if she is the only person in history to do what she did. Many in Hollywood have been in scandalous situations. She is definitely a strong young woman to be still standing. I would have crumbled to pieces by now. This is why I am Team Kristen. She is only human. She did not claim to be perfect. She is a 23 year old young lady that made a bad choice and should not be scrutinized for the rest of her life because of it. I can only say that I understand why she may have done what she did. Give her a break!!!

Seriously?

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 6, 2013

So happy to see her working and ignoring the papz, but please stop speculating on whether or not she’s over Rob. You are constantly overshadowing her work with her personal life and it’s irritating.

lmp

Posted at 2:32 AM on September 7, 2013

@ Enough is Enough: I agree, except that she didn’t exactly “accept his advances”. She obviously did reject any more kissing, after the one at the beginning, which I think took her by surprise. Is there a man alive who would voluntarily stop at one kiss, with a whole afternoon ahead of him–especially a man who looked as over-the -top infatuated as Ru did? I think she obviously tried to set limits without making an enemy of him (her boss) and that’s why they spent the afternoon in public– if secluded places– a safety measure she imposed.

mb

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 6, 2013

Beautiful girl

conniecappadonia

Posted at 2:35 PM on September 6, 2013

Iam happy for kristen she does deserve happiness rob used her for fame j I have nouse for him he’s crying saying he’s lonely that’s his fault

Good for her

Posted at 2:23 PM on September 6, 2013

I am so happy for her she deserves someone who makes her happy, I use to like Robert Pattinson but he has become so full of himself I cant stand to see anything about him….I guess we are getting to see the real man now….

Kristen is the cheater

Posted at 2:46 PM on September 6, 2013

And we got to see the Real Kristen last July when she choose to hook up with a married man on a public road like a dog in heat.

Her feelings are too shallow to be called love, she doesn’t know what that is. Rob is so much better off without her. He deserves someone better than a liar and a cheater.

Robert is the cheater

Posted at 2:54 PM on September 6, 2013

No sane person Would want Perry in their relationship.
Perry showed us, where pattinson priorities are in a relationship.
Sorry, but that was not Kristen Stewart.

Nngs

Posted at 3:41 PM on September 6, 2013

And you know all of this because you were there. Your just a bully, hypocrite who sits in judgement of other people. There is no one who reads these sites who know what’s going on or what really happened. That ‘s the way they want it. Couples break up everyday, so get over it and move on.

Team Kristen

Posted at 3:44 PM on September 6, 2013

We now get to see the real Rputz, as he partys, gets drunk and makes a fool out of himself. He acts like a dog in heat.

His feelings are too shallow to be called love, he doesn’t know what that is. Kristen is so much better off without him. She deserves someone better than a liar and a cheater.

Emily

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 6, 2013

You still saying the same thing over and over again. Get over it. Kristen is better without him, I’m glad they broke up, RP fans are psychos.

guest

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 6, 2013

@Kristen is the cheater,yeah he does need someone to ”wak off with ”.Good thing Kristen got away from the ”waker”.You must have a great life living in the past.

Natty

Posted at 6:27 PM on September 6, 2013

ROB wanker and the biggest cheater!! He and false, miserable, user of woman famous, never told the tabloid that he was dating Elvis granddaughter. He let her turn by themselves so. Of course he wanted to stay in the media, spoke ill of the fas of twilight. Damn this idiot should thank all for us this wealth. Your throne will fall. Wait to see!!! Have good actors arriving in hollywood!!! And you will be forgotten male whore.

Kristen is BETTER OFF!!!

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 7, 2013

@Kristen– Rob drove Kristen into the arms of RS by giving all of his attention to Katy Perry. He did not have time for Kristen and neglected her to be with Katy! Rob shares a very big part of her decision to do what she did. You don’t have to agree but it is the truth. If Rob had not been acting like a horny dog in heat chasing after Katy Perry maybe he would have had time to spend with his girlfriend, Kristen. She is BETTER OFF without Rob! She deserves someone who is not pining after another woman when in a relationship with her. Rputz was a big PUTZ!!! She deserves someone better than a womanizer and a lusty dog.

Caroline

Posted at 2:05 PM on September 6, 2013

She looks beautiful and focused on work, good for her. She deserves to be happy with someone else.

Ellenj55

Posted at 1:45 PM on September 6, 2013

Calling gross negative names solves nothing. We do not know what she thinks. So comments and stories here are not true. Stop being so hateful. What will you do if she gets back with Rob. No one knows their status.

EricUK

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 6, 2013

of course the gorgeous Kristen is happy, happy to be away from Rob, he no longer can control her besides she doesn’t need him, I think Rob needs Kristen, she is free to do what she loves being an actress stress free Kristen does not to be with a alcholic, womenizer, who pleasurers himself and hangs with farty face. Kristen is a stay at home person who love to read, cook and entertain, while Mr. Jerkoff is the complete oppisite.
Kristen you look amazing, be heppy, the British love you

Jen

Posted at 12:52 PM on September 6, 2013

Their breakup was the best thing that could have happened to them. Gave each of them a chance to grow up.

anon

Posted at 1:44 PM on September 6, 2013

Quite right. They seemed so good together. Look at Dakota and Jamie, pity Robs ego, fame and ambition got in the way. Wish them both well but more drawn towards Kristen and her future projects because of the way people have treated her.

nikki

Posted at 3:15 PM on September 6, 2013

the man you all see now you can thank her. This is what happens when the person you love cheats on you for the world to see. Karma is something eles

Robbie

Posted at 3:48 PM on September 6, 2013

@nikki didn’t know a kiss can turn someone into a womanizing drunk. wow. Get a life. She has nothing to do with what he has become. He did that on his own and you need to get your head out of his @ss.