Kate Middleton Told Friends: I Had A ‘Perfect, Natural’ Labor

Fri, September 6, 2013 6:50pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kate Middleton Labor
Bauer Griffin

honesty

Posted at 8:31 PM on September 24, 2013

I had two natural childbirths, and if you prepare hard, practice breathing and keep inshape anyone can do it. Our bodies are designed to deliver babies, drug free. But you have to prepare!!

musings

Posted at 11:25 PM on September 12, 2013

Don’t tell me she didn’t have a local for the episiotomy. Lucky it was a perfect labor — I had the same, but on the second time around, due to the cord and probably me being less fit only a year and half later, my baby had to be delivered by emergency C-section. Glad she (and I) each had our experience with the perfect delivery. But life tends to throw us curves. That’s why there’s a medical profession.

Waity Kate

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 7, 2013

Waity is so PERFECT. According to all the idiotic articles out there. Saint Waity’s slid right out of her Royal Uterus with no trouble at all !!!!!!!!!!!! La La ! Beware of propaganda, folks.

abe

Posted at 12:18 AM on September 7, 2013

so like you & me, folks!!

Lola

Posted at 7:50 PM on September 7, 2013

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. That do-nothing b^tch is not as decent as most people.

musings

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 12, 2013

You know, she really is. They’re human beings. That’s all they are. I’m sure if they were gods, William would still have his mother.

vbmvaabmrtu568