Joe Jonas Disses Taylor Swift In Shocking New Video — Too Mean?

Fri, September 6, 2013 7:56pm EDT by 70 Comments
Joe Jonas Taylor Swift Break Up
FameFlyNet

Angelina

Posted at 3:34 AM on September 15, 2013

Ist ok for Taylor to xpress her feeling publicly, but not JOE?!!!!! They both have rite to their washed up relationship! So let the talk whatever they want!

swifties

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 26, 2014

a girls pride. i understand how it feels like being dissed like that. that guy make a childish action

Me

Posted at 7:56 PM on September 14, 2013

I don’t think it was really mean to say that, or really nice. He just answered the question. I like them both.

Karla Davis

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 13, 2013

I don’t think it was rude. Taylor makes millions on going public about her personal life. She is a princess. I think what Joe said is fine and I’m not one for spilling information.

JennSports

Posted at 2:49 PM on September 12, 2013

I think that was totally out of line for him to say that. And I was just starting to like them.

OK

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 10, 2013

it is fine to admit to breaking up with someone.. But then to go further and talk (none the less joke) about the details and publicly try to hurt someone’s feelings is going too far!

what

Posted at 4:40 AM on October 8, 2013

like what she does at televised award shows?

georgia

Posted at 5:09 AM on September 10, 2013

Who are the Jonas Brothers again?

KC

Posted at 7:40 PM on September 9, 2013

What a douchebag. He needs to get a life, get a career and shave that stupid damn beard of his.

Dan12

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 8, 2013

Taylor Swift has told the story for years about how he broke up with her in a 27 second phone call. A crumby way of him to break up with her. (Rumors are he broke up with her because he wanted to date a girl who was sexually active, so we might question Joe wearing a purity ring back then)

It shows how low Joe’s career has fallen if he shows up on that mean Joan Rivers show. They’re crazy about Miley Cyrus on that show, just because the one with purple hair is friends with Miley. And yet they are vicious and mean about other people. I’m not surprised they’d have Joe on just to say mean things about Taylor. I AM surprised Joe would do it though.

Ally

Posted at 9:49 PM on September 8, 2013

Ok so let me get this straight? It’s ok if she goes out and writes a song about the breakup but it’s not ok if he goes and talks about it? It’s weird because you guys are sayin she writes songs about how she feels and blah blah blah ok I can understand that but do you forget that she also went and talked about it on Ellen and she didn’t even say the whole story she just said he dumped her in 27 seconds making her sound like a victims but joe said that she was the one who ended the call none of us know what really happened which is why we can’t decide who was right and who was wrong in my opinion they’re both wrong for talking about it at all after all the relationship was between them and not them and the world I like Taylor’s songs and I like the Jonas brothers but they shouldnt talk about that stuff on interviews that is just my opinion!

Dan12

Posted at 10:14 PM on September 8, 2013

Joe not only spoke of the way he broke up with her by phone. He made jokes about her and at her expense, like how other guys dumped her. But he doesn’t know how or why later relationships ended, does he? So that was Nasty. Plus his brother suggesting they’re looking for their royalty checks. Not funny. They like to make mean jokes about nice people like Taylor on that show. That’s the only reason Joan invited them on. I’m appalled the Jonas Brothers appeared on such a crude show.

Me

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 14, 2013

You’re right, we don’t know about what happened, no matter how much we think we do. We just never know the full story. Which is why we shouldn’t hate. But yeah, that was the only time Taylor gave details about a boyfriend like that. She never does anymore.
I like them both too :)

grace

Posted at 5:16 PM on September 8, 2013

of course it was a mean thing. Taylor writes songs about what she feels and goes through, and puts her emotions into beautiful songs that help many other girls everywhere. None of her songs about him were particularly mean, and thats saying something for a guy who dumped her in a 30-second phone call. Years later, Taylor has recently released a song about the relationship realizing that it may have ended a bad way, looking back, it was good while it lasted. And now he’s dissing her. Mature.

swiftie4ever

Posted at 10:46 AM on September 8, 2013

guess will hear another joe jonas song on her next album.

Kelly

Posted at 10:44 AM on September 8, 2013

ONE DIRECTION i think you should grow up too, don’t just say about Taylor.. Think for yourself, for the sake of everyone in the world!!!

swiftie4ever

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 8, 2013

i think it was a little mean cause now their friends after all these years and she finally put it in the past and forgive him with the song holy ground but he goes and f** it up but doing this. yes i know she diss him but that was long time ago and that was when they broke up not when they are trying to be friends. i’m sorry but i wouldn’t be friends with my ex if has to bring up my past relationships with other guys dumping. btw joe you had 2 girls that dumped you camillia belle and ashley greene cheated on you so.

Kelly

Posted at 10:49 AM on September 8, 2013

I can’t agreed more….

Kelly

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 8, 2013

I’m actually glad that Taylor Swift wrote her songs about her Exes…. to me is is the greatest thing a celebrity can do to sing a song a loud to that person to say how she feel. Sometimes people feel angry and they want to do something to make that person feel bad, why can’t you guys just dissing each other? Taylor may dissed anyone but she doesn’t realise is that she wouldn’t be able to forget what she have done and she will never forget about her exes, how they dumped her. I feel bad…. I can also say that i feel bad for the celebrities who got dumped… because Loving the wrong person doesn’t mean you are stupid. It was stupid of that person not to appreciate your love.
This is what i will say if I’m a friend of Taylor…

If you need me call me. I don’t care if i’m sleeping if I’m having my own problems or if I’m angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk t me, i will always be there for you. No matter how big or how small your problem is. I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU AS A FRIEND!
And this…
Give but don’t allow yourself to be used.
Love but don’t allow your heart to be abused.
Trust but don’t be native.
Listen but don’t lose your voice.

All I’m saying is please stop dissing each other or make fun about the people who you dumped… Why can’t you people be friends????? I’m sorry about writing too much… I know this is all about celebrities, I just want to write what i want to say a loud to everyone and all the famous people.

Thank you and have a great day….

Swifties

Posted at 9:56 AM on September 8, 2013

It’s so mean, that he told the world how he broke up with Taylor. Taylor never told anyone how her exs broke up with her . It’s so not cool man , NOT cool!

gale

Posted at 5:40 AM on September 8, 2013

She deserves it. period. I’m sick of the world admiring her every move, I see nothing special about her songs. They are so childish. She’s already well into her mid 20’s she should act her age.

KD

Posted at 7:39 PM on September 9, 2013

Agreed. If she can diss everyone then she should be able to take a diss.

Me

Posted at 10:55 PM on September 7, 2013

Honestly, it’s been five years since the breakup, and I think that he should move on. He’s just a washed up boy-band member that only has Disney Channel fans from like 6 years ago on his side. She’s selling out stadiums and racking up number ones left and right. She probably doesn’t even remember the guy that broke up with her in 25 seconds over the phone when she was 18.

taylorswiftlover

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 11, 2013

agree!!!!!!!!!!

Fan

Posted at 10:33 PM on September 7, 2013

Everybody writes about a break up. So why bash Taylor?

mvk

Posted at 9:20 PM on September 7, 2013

Well, she got what she deserves. It doesn’t make any difference who broke up with whom, but singing about it in songs is really ridicules. And to sing about it in more than one song shows childishness. Joe would have never said what he did if Taylor hadn’t done, and is still doing, what she does (writing stupid songs). Maybe if more of her ex’s diss her, she just might grow up and stop writing those stupid songs about them. TAYLOR, STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD. My grand-daughter is more mature and she is only 5.

Axel

Posted at 3:37 AM on September 8, 2013

Yo grandma or grandpa, keep your stinky advice to your self. Taylor rocks. And Joe is also awesome.

TTTTTT

Posted at 9:09 AM on September 8, 2013

did you know that joe too has several songs about taylor? get your facts straight before dissing successful and popular people.

me

Posted at 7:35 PM on September 7, 2013

He probably got tired of her talking crap about every ex and making songs about him and every other guy the thing is he has guts to talk crap about her because she really deserves it she just can’t go around bashing everyone that dumps her.

mykj