Kristen Stewart: The Truth Behind Her Zac Efron Crush

Thu, September 5, 2013 11:43am EST by 98 Comments
Zac Efron Kristen Stewart Relationship
FameFlynet

pattinson IS NOT AYOBA!

Posted at 9:29 PM on September 5, 2013

No sane person Would want Perry in their relationship.
Perry showed us, where pattinson priorities are in a relationship.
Sorry, but that was not Kristen Stewart.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 9:26 PM on September 5, 2013

Oh but they can you child people do reunite but will they who kolws only they do

kristen is NOT AYOBA!

Posted at 8:56 PM on September 5, 2013

When there is a very PUBLIC and HUMILIATING CHEATING they can most definitley stay apart. I am constantly SHOCKED at k fans ignorance about how completely huge a deal this act of cheating was!!! She destroyed his trust. She hurt him. She embarrased him and herself. She lost his respect. Things will never go back to the way they were unless they are both abnormal. No one deserves to be in a disruptive relationship like that. I think hope is gone for this relationship, and a long time ago. Its just that some of you refused to see the signs. It wasnt a rosy love story and it was built on a quick sand foundation. This proof is in the way it all blew up in our faces from nowhere.

@kristen is Not Ayoba

Posted at 1:22 AM on September 6, 2013

@kristen is Not Ayoba – .This scandal like happened a year ago. Even Liberty is moving on with a new man and new fame in her life and she’s happier than when she was married to Rupert. You should move on too and worry about your OWN life.

Rupert S.t

Posted at 8:42 AM on September 6, 2013

Dream on! If Liberty is so happy without me why is she still calling for booty calls? Hehehe

Liberty

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 6, 2013

@Rupert S.t – Rupert, this is your ex-wife, and you need to quit speading these lies. If you don’t stop I will tell everyone what a small d*ck you have. Why do you think I left? Oops, I guess I told everyone. oh well. make sure your child support and alimony checks are on time.

Margarita in the Pink

Posted at 7:35 PM on September 5, 2013

Kristen Stewart: The Truth Behind Her Selena Gomez Crush
Now that’s a headline that would seem more realistic.
Rob’s the one that used to talk endlessly about Zac-look-up the old interviews.

Seriously?

Posted at 6:24 PM on September 5, 2013

While I hold out hope that one day Rob and Kristen will get back together, it seems only natural that they both play the field a little and experience new things. However, I can’t EVER see Kristen going for someone like Zac (nothing against Zac!). He’s just not her type and she is not his. This story is so false and made up it’s not even funny. Nobody will believe this one!

ANONIMO-S

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 5, 2013

Para nada es su tipo jajaja, solo a los tontos de HL se les puede ocurrir eso jajajaja

Kevin

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 5, 2013

I believe that Rob is still and always will be in love with Kristen, and Kristen is still in love with Rob, I don’t think after all the time they spent together being totally in love, and having their arguments like everyone else they can stay apart, this is my opinion.

kristen is NOT AYOBA!

Posted at 8:30 PM on September 5, 2013

pattinson IS NOT AYOBA!

Posted at 9:29 PM on September 5, 2013

Perry showed us, where pattinson priorities are in a relationship.
Sorry, but that was not Kristen Stewart.

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 5, 2013

typical robsessed moron, You are so stupid that you can’t make up your mind between bringing up the cheating and spouting nasty names. Its all you got !!!! where with Rpatz we have something new everyday. It makes it very easy. And its so much fun to annoy you. You do realize it was only a kiss right? There was no sex orgy. So many capitalized words. Her’s a clue, it doesn’t make you sound any more intelligent. Public humiliating cheating? Yes there are photos but Rpatz is public and humiliating every day. He has cheated on her for years. I agree with you, why would someone want to go back to a drama filled relationship. That’s why she dumped him and does not want him back

domino

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 5, 2013

He WAS jealous. WAS… ok? Dont forget that robert loved kristen rob fans have never denied that. Zac efron would NEVER EVER go for kristen stewart. She is too damn old for him. You get what I am saying? Someone once said she should go for colin farrel. Someone who can take it but can most definitely give it. Kristen is a hard @$$. She would break Zach with in a few months. I say a lot of guys are afraid of kristen in hollywood now. Its a natural instinct. I say colin farrel or some crazy punk rock musician …now that would be interesting!

Chloe

Posted at 3:53 PM on September 5, 2013

@guest: Wow, I didn’t know Rob told you that he still wanted control over Kristen. What else does he tell you since you know him so well?

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 5, 2013

@Chloe He also admitted he was a womanizing, cheating, lying, alcoholic drunk who has now realized he made a mistake and has lost the love of his life and is now lost. If you have any other questions, feel free to forward them to me and I will ask Rob. Me and Rob are tight but he does tend to get a little frisky sometimes.

josephine

Posted at 8:34 PM on September 5, 2013

Maybe you are taking this breakup harder than we thought @ magaret in the pink. Its causing you mental disturbances.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 9:17 PM on September 5, 2013

MIP is a nutter she say oine thing then another then writes a diatriublke that she knows she mentally ill PEOPLE KFANS AND R FANS just send ehr to coventry (dont reply_)

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 5, 2013

@josephine damn right I am. Robert is mine and no one else can have him. As beautiful and talented Kristen is, she better back off. mental distubances? sounds like a weather pattern

Jenn

Posted at 3:41 PM on September 5, 2013

What’s wrong with you people on this board. You talk as if you know Rob and Kristen personally and that you know all about their breakup and how it happened. Tell us who would tell you among their friends or family about either of them. Maybe five years was enough.

Woody88

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 5, 2013

Right on. From the timing Kristen was already in the process of buying a new home, perhaps for herself alone, when the scandal happened.

zorak

Posted at 2:28 PM on September 5, 2013

How does HL have the nerve to use the word truth in any headline this Rag prints?!

@margret in the idiotic state of mind

Posted at 2:03 PM on September 5, 2013

u re a piece of trash and a complete waste of space why dont u go f**k urself

Posted at 1:50 PM on September 5, 2013

k slag should hook up with miley cyrus both complete waste of space and complete trash

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 5, 2013

Hi everyone. I want to apologize for all the recent idiotic and crazy comments I have been making. I am a very unstable and despicable person with issues that I am trying to get help for. In reality I am a huge Kristen fan and am very jealous of her. I am nowhere near as beautiful and talented as she is so I have to lash out in this very immature manner. When you see my crazy comments, please understand that I suffer from a mental illness and am trying to get better.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 9:31 PM on September 5, 2013

We hear ya, Margaret – you’re not as unusual as you think. Everyone on this board is obsessed and/or mentally disturbed about all this one way or another – and many of us weren’t quite mentally healthy to begin with. ;)

If that were not true, we’d all be peacefully moving on with our lives like so many other Twilight Fans apparently are. You’ve heard me say alot of things up here if you’ve been paying attention to me at all… But I also have a completely benign blog post specifically about how to get past a Twilight obsession. It HAS been helpful for peeps. Check it out, maybe it can help you: misfitchick.blogspot.com/2012/12/twifangirls-want-to-know-about-kristen.html

Posted at 10:56 PM on September 5, 2013

@Misfit Chick Hey, are you hitting on me? Are you trying to take advantage of my mental instability? ok, I’ll check out your site.

rob a fool

Posted at 1:50 PM on September 5, 2013

dis gal is happy wit her life dat she does not need any man right now

Posted at 1:47 PM on September 5, 2013

so Jennifer Lawrence is the new miss dior and did not even need to pose naked lol
oh how the mighty have fallen poor k slag. no oscar for you ever lol
go back to the pitt you came from

@margret in the pink

Posted at 1:53 PM on September 5, 2013

why dont go back to the gutter you came for

Posted at 4:19 PM on September 5, 2013

Oh no, there I go again. I am such a piece of trash and mentally unstable. I seem to have this split personality. One half of me posts these immature and childish comments and the other Loves Kristen for the beautiful and talented person she is. Her Balenciaga ad is beautiful. I am the one that is a slag. An oscar for Kristen is just around the corner.

margaret in the pink's sister

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 5, 2013

go eat sh*t and die you p*ssy

@Guest

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 5, 2013

Thought you moved on from rob. get out of your dream world and leave Rob alone. rob is not jealous of anyone kristen dates because he knows what there getting; NOTHING. she brings nothing into a relationship but drama and anyone that deals with her will run and never look back. no one in the world is jealous of kristen stewart.

tT

Posted at 3:20 PM on September 5, 2013

You know nothing about her personal relationships so get off your high horse and stop acting as if you know rob an Kristen personally

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 5, 2013

you are an idiot. Gee, there is no drama in Rputz’s life now right. What Rputz got was a career, fame and money beyond his wildest dreams, thanks to her. Can I have some of that drama? Rputz had everything and threw it away. Biggest mistake of his life which he will be very sorry for.

WHY?

Posted at 8:41 PM on September 5, 2013

Oh here we go again elvis. Posting under someones name again. Why do you do this? You have serious issues my friend. SERIOUSLY! STOP ELVIS we know its you.STOP.

Posted at 11:15 PM on September 5, 2013

@Why? Who the hell is Elvis? Elvis is dead. What the hell are you talking about? I’m margaret and I thought Elvis was male. And I’m not your friend.

Elvis

Posted at 3:23 PM on September 6, 2013

@Why? Don’t flatter yourself. I would never stoop to your level. Seems this is a tactic that you robsessed looney’s use

@Why?

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 6, 2013

@Why? love me some rob? is that you? I would recognize those CAPS anywhere. No one does CAPS like you.

Liberty

Posted at 9:46 PM on September 6, 2013

…I knew it was Love Me Some rob!!!! LOL

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 9:14 PM on September 5, 2013

HJe rang you did he? Told you you in his inner circle or are you a mind reader?
Knowone knows how he feels how she feels all we do is specualte we no nothing
OH and she must have brought something to Rob or 5 years why?

waste of time !

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 5, 2013

Oh yeah!! Another great story by the ever ridiculous site knows as HL ..LMAO!! After that dumb intern wrote that sh!t story yesterday now they are trying to save face … Why??? No one ever believes that crappy site anyway …. well not all….but i see there still some that comments i guess they don’t know any better or they are just plain ignorant !!!!

@Sophia

Posted at 12:49 PM on September 5, 2013

who ever kristen dates next, that person will always be fearful of her because she will cheat on them. there’s no shame in her game and she doesn’t care who she hurts or humiliates. rob better not ever consider Kristen GF material again. let her pack take care of her.

boom

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 5, 2013

who ever she dates next will not care about what happened with rob, she screwed up just like most people do in their early 20s. If Rob and Kristen decide to get back together then that’s their choice, they don’t care what other people think as its their life

sherry

Posted at 1:19 PM on September 5, 2013

@sophia—-grow up!!!The world is not all flowers and sunshine. People make mistakes. Most learn from them. This mistake has caused Kristen much heart break. I’m sure she wouldn’t do this again.

Katie

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 5, 2013

@Sophia, can I borrow your crystal ball? Please; pretty please!

Sophia

Posted at 10:58 AM on September 6, 2013

Katie, sorry I cannot borrow your mine, you can explor in yourself.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 9:11 PM on September 5, 2013

OH SOPY it shows what a child and still desperate to make sure poeple think Kristens a lesbian
It would be funny tohgh if for 5 years Rob had been her handbag and accepted it
As everyone says he never went with anyone he and his hand must have become best freinds?
See this is where you hatred shines thorugh your idiocy and childish hatred and not to forget envy
People make mistakes its called growing the day you stop making mistakes the day your buiried.
We dont know what their 5 year realtionship was like none of us do! Only them family and friends.
None of who have ever talked and my guess is never will. The next girl Rob goes with knows
The likely hood he will admit hes dating her is slim unless shes someone Crons daughter.
Then he would have no choice as his future could be stuffed you dont get to mess aorun wiht her
Kristens Parents didnt intervene If it had been us we would have wanted to know what was up?.
I think who ever Kristen dates he will have to be careful cos she will find it hard to let anyone in
5 years 17/18 to 23 only 2 men and her mess with RS . It maks her a boreing women
Rob has done more in 4 months than Kristens done since she was 14.
Yes she made a mistake a baddie a doozie no worries all her fans agree with that silly sod she was
BUT one mistake a kiss a cuddle ruin her life my god thatshows you up as a teenager not an adult

guest

Posted at 9:13 PM on September 5, 2013

well said. i agree

Sophia

Posted at 11:05 AM on September 6, 2013

Sorry, I don’t think so. Kristen is one who involved herself too much in the relationship with rob.

mb

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 6, 2013

You people have to know there is more to the story. You don’t cheat for no reason and I didn’t know kissing was cheating.

Sophia

Posted at 12:42 PM on September 5, 2013

Rob might be jealous for who’s going to dating Kristen, but not much. While he decided walk away from her, his ambition had already made him realized that she is a stumbling stone in his way to a bigger successful career. He must had a careful balance on the cost. Now he has what he want and look happy. What’s bothering him is his bad reputation resulted from what he has done after their broken up. But I do hope Kristen will find an excellent man make rob jealous.

Loui

Posted at 1:36 PM on September 5, 2013

@Sophia ……….WOW, you talk as though you and Robert had a intimate discussion about the way he is thinking and planning every move, you know just as much as the rest of us, NOTHING! Idiot, get over yourself, nobody but their friends and family may vaguely know bits of information, go away you are boring, trying to dissect his brain.

sophia

Posted at 9:02 AM on September 6, 2013

Loui, I thought you are smart, now reading your words, seems you have no difference with those haters. What I said is my personal opinion, if you don’t like, please forget it, if you don’t agree, please straight out your point.

T88

Posted at 11:50 PM on September 6, 2013

@Sophia, this Loui could be an impostor…the real Loui would only comment if profanity was used against Kristen

Katie

Posted at 12:39 PM on September 5, 2013

I can just imagine how free she feels being in Berlin. No more being put through the ringer by Pattinson. Fewer papps. Having much more control over her own life. It must be such a breath of fresh air. Have fun Kristen. Get in touch with yourself again. We’re all waiting to see your next film.

@Katie

Posted at 12:44 PM on September 5, 2013

@Katie – if anything she put herself thru the ringer by publicly cheaing with a married man and getting caught. rob had nothing to do with that. blame your hero.

Marie

Posted at 1:06 PM on September 5, 2013

You still with the same thing? Get over it. You are annoying.

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 5, 2013

Actually Rputz cheated first and often. What do you expect when you bang the directors daughter and then move on to smelling KP farts. When people stray its usually because they could not satisfy there partner. Maybe Rputz had a difficult time satisfying her. And maybe it was because he was too busy satisfying other women or himself with Sally and Sue and was just too exhausted. Sally is his right hand and Sue his left hand.

mb

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 6, 2013

come into 2013. 2012 is over

Jenn

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 5, 2013

@Katie…she still had to introduce one of her signature moves, giving the finger in Berlin and wearing her Mother F***ing hat. That’s a breath of fresh air for Berlin.

T88

Posted at 7:12 PM on September 5, 2013

Meh…@Jen (another stray sheep, from Rob’s flock) you might want to be careful, we hear he has “foot in mouth” disease…hate to see his flock put down
There are always to two side of every story, as far as we know she is likely responding to their crude remarks knowing she will no longer tolerate it…capturing what you haters wanting to see to justify your hate….what fresh air? if its already polluted from gossip rags & haters

Katie

Posted at 9:12 PM on September 5, 2013

@Jenn, she wasn’t giving anybody the finger. That’s why HL conveniently placed the star over her hand. There isn’t any finger up. Look on some of the other sites. And her hat doesn’t say Mother F***ing. It’s the same one she had on the day she flew out of LAX. BTW; can you even read?

mb

Posted at 2:49 PM on September 6, 2013

see the origianl photo and you will see she is not flipping off the papz. they put the star to cover up her fingers. Look at the photos yourself.

happy

Posted at 3:33 PM on September 5, 2013

katie I agree with you. Kristen is free, single, rich, a good actress (twilight has stopped her career) now she can ristart with something really good (same into the wild) and in the future she’ll win a award! we wait and that will happen!

natgirl

Posted at 12:14 PM on September 5, 2013

When the right man comes along she’ll know it.Am happy for her,stay focused and strong Kristen.

Xoxoxo

Posted at 12:08 PM on September 5, 2013

Thank God she’s not thinking about Zac.

cvncvnrtu5844

Posted at 11:50 AM on September 5, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xbc

abe

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 5, 2013

he is willing to use his Anus as a Vagina?

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 5, 2013

now I know why stealth, “Z”, lol, and love me some rob are Rputz fans. Explains a lot. I know that;s why I love him

guest

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 5, 2013

From the first twilight interview with rob and kristen when she was asked about zac you could tell he was jealous. I think he would be jealous of anyone she goes out with. He has lost his control over her. until she dates he thinks he still controls her.

natgirl

Posted at 12:11 PM on September 5, 2013

@guest, total agree, especially the last sentence.

Xoxoxo

Posted at 12:14 PM on September 5, 2013

I completely agree with you @guest..

Loui

Posted at 1:40 PM on September 5, 2013

@guest ………Good one, you nailed it.

ANA HARTA DE TANTA BASURA

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 5, 2013

ASI ES YO CREO QUE ELLA FUE LO QUE LO DEJO Y NO ROB A ELLA SINO FIJENSE LA TRANQUILIDAD DE KRIS EL HACIENDO SALIDAS TRATANDO D LLAMAR LA ATENCION DE ELLA A DEMAS EL FUE EL QUE LA FUE A VISITAR A SU CASA, LA VEZ PASADA ELLA SE LE VIO AFLIJIDA ADELGAZO Y TODO Y NO SE QUITO NADA DE LO QUE EL LE REGALO Y AHORA NADA, ME ALEGRO POR KRIS QUE ESTE RELAJADA Y FELIZ EN BERLIN SIN LA PERSECUSION DE LOS PAPARAZIS. Y HL YA DEJEN DE BUSCARLE NOVIO HACE DIAS DECIAN QUE ERA SU COPROTAGONISTA POR DIOS

Jenn

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 5, 2013

@guest..apparently he doesn’t think of her at all.

Chloe

Posted at 3:52 PM on September 5, 2013

@guest: Wow, I didn’t know Rob told you that personally. What else does he tell you since you know him so well?

Posted at 4:52 PM on September 5, 2013

Elvis

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 5, 2013

agree. But I don’t want her to date for that reason. She shouldn’t let him dictate her actions. She should do it on her terms.

lmp

Posted at 5:28 AM on September 6, 2013

@Margaret in the pink. When and where did he admit all those things? You don’t get to throw out a blanket accusation like that without giving any supporting evidence. Cite chapter and verse, Margaret or STFU.

Posted at 3:30 PM on September 6, 2013

@imp Rob admitted them to me. Who do you think the HWL source is?

domino

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 5, 2013

@domino

Posted at 1:18 AM on September 6, 2013

Are you Zac Efron and knows EXACTLY what he’s going to do? If you’re not, then shut up. Zac will do whatever he wants, and if one day he wants to date Kristen he will. He won’t listen to a psycho like you to give him advice.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 7:53 PM on September 5, 2013

NO the day he dumped her in May was the day he didnt care who she slept with anymore.
He followed a Therapy pattern YES he was humiliated BUT was he hurt we diont know do we.
He took her back because he wasnt finished with her yet he still wanted her in what way or why?
When he ended it in May as a Therapist it was because he was over her then didnt care anymore.
He didnt care if she slept with someone anymore he was over her. Men are like that its normal.
He didnt want to control her anymore. He was over her. Wasnt jel of any other man anymore.
Hed let go of all feelings. He wanted a life away from her he did it so fast no feelings involved.
The day a man doesnt care if his women has sex with anyone else is the final death knell.
He may feel abit iffy when she does date or maybe feel uncomfortable with press people for a bit.
But hes moved on he did in May seen with women many times sex or no sex still women sexing
Of course hes a man hes not been celibate since May1st. kowne except teenage Edwards fand would think that he has, Who who knows who cares he doesnt hes over Kristen well and truley.
He has no control now and doesnt want any or hed not be doing and sahying the stuff he has.
Kristen well who knows I dont you dont she will come thorugh their is no choice.