Lindsay Lohan Supports Sister During Fashion Week In Sheer Dress

Thu, September 5, 2013 12:59pm EDT by 10 Comments
Lindsay Lohan Fashion Week
SplashNews

shahbaz khan (@shahbaz47577976)

Posted at 5:57 AM on September 9, 2013

this is the very beautiful dress and she is looking very beautiful in this dress and this is the very interesting article keep going

Yet Another Hater

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 8, 2013

That is the 2nd worst dress I’ve ever seen. Glad to see Lindsay is out and about, and doing much better. I suppose it worked out well that she canceled her trip to europe, because this way she could do this for her Lil sis. I really hated Oprah’s interview, no offense Oprah :).

R-Patz

Posted at 7:27 PM on September 5, 2013

NO! Gross! Put them away! Where’s my shirtless picture of Tay?

KSTEW

Posted at 7:25 PM on September 5, 2013

Pull them out! I wanna see ‘em!

just sayin'

Posted at 6:52 PM on September 5, 2013

Ummm is she 60 or what?

Abdullh

Posted at 5:53 PM on September 5, 2013

Have hope that you are due to you are you doing now in yourself back following such as Conti in my eyes moon I hope . God does not forget you shop Forever you to Habaytha with after what comes to my heart because I love love the second switches Forever

Abdullh

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 5, 2013

Abdullh

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 5, 2013

I grew up you Tok bit young Believe you said you destroy yourself with your hand and cause drug you crazy

Guest

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 5, 2013

Is it Ali’s show or Lindsay’s? If Lindsay was there to support Ali who had her first show at NYFW, that’s an accomplishment for Ali. Why not put the focus where it belongs? On Ali. What about what she did, wore, what she’s doing for fashion week, etc. rather than so much on what her sister wore who was there to support her which is really a nice story. Oh but the superficial will always wins over everything and yet again Ali is slighted.

abe

Posted at 1:09 PM on September 5, 2013

you all must agree:
LILO’S TIST ARE LOSING THE BATTLE WITH GRAVITY!!