Damon & Elena Say ‘I Love You’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Promo

Thu, September 5, 2013 1:01pm EDT by 21 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Peter

Posted at 1:29 AM on September 24, 2013

I haven’t seen season5 even a single episode, am damn eager to watch it.

Nwali joyce

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 19, 2013

Well done work guyz……….Stafen i luv ur act men!!!

yaseen

Posted at 6:06 AM on September 14, 2013

Daemon act is nice…he is doing nice job. But Stafen character is nice showing one women true feeling. Elena character is different which is not sincere to any relation, First with mark then Stefan and now to daemon…she is not sincere to anyone and her emotion change like weather….

TeamEdwardJace

Posted at 10:43 PM on September 11, 2013

Looks great!

Emely

Posted at 12:42 PM on September 11, 2013

Elena And Damon Are Perfect Together. I’ve been waiting for them to be together since season 3. Season 4 Was Just As Good Nd I CANNOT Wait For Season 5 To Come Out Already Really Excited ^.^

zainab ismail

Posted at 8:46 PM on September 8, 2013

season5 will be great i have been waiting for this all while only to see damon and elena together,caroline and klaus….this is gonna be fun totally love it.

yaseen

Posted at 6:14 AM on September 14, 2013

yeah zainab…I am also waiting season 5 anxiously…Hope so there will be a lot of thrill. but it will be so good when Stefan has to find someone else who show him true feeling for him…My sympathies is with Stefan..And I realize I deserve better one than Elena.

Vanessa

Posted at 9:37 AM on September 7, 2013

I am not too sure about Delena but is nice to see Damon happy for once.Is great Jeremy is back and I hope Damon is the one who will save Stefan.

cherie

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 5, 2013

can’t wait for Season 5 , especially for Damon and Damon and Elena.

Evonne J. Gordan (@EvonneJGordan)

Posted at 2:19 AM on September 6, 2013

my roomate’s step-mother makes $72 every hour on the computer. She has been fired for 5 months but last month her income was $21723 just working on the computer for a few hours. Going Here… C­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.C­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M

raven

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 5, 2013

I have to admit that since these two got together the show has gone down hill fast. Season 4 was the absolute worst and so boring with them together. Not into shipping just saying what a lot of people of feeling. After seeing this clip it looks like we’ll be seeing more of them which means I’m gonna have to find a new show to watch.

noni

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 5, 2013

LOL! Clearly you’re not into shipping.

While I agree the show has gone downhill it has nothing to do with Damon and Elena – who are the only thing keeping the majority of viewers tuned in. Besides, they weren’t even together in S4 except for approximately 2 minutes.

The constant dragging of the love triangle from hell and the weak plot and the terrible storylines and the lack of development of the main characters in favor of pushing the Originals agenda and the plot “twists” that try to keep the show suspenseful but really just make it a confusing mess are the problem. The only really good episodes this season were 4×02 and 4×06. The rest was crap.

amy

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 6, 2013

Delena has ruined the show. It’s not as good as I thought it would be and it’s taking away from the shows great storylines. I actually stopped watching season four because it turned into the Damon and elena show. I liked it better when the show was about the whole cast.

Cam

Posted at 1:07 PM on October 2, 2013

My Amen was to Noni’s comment, NOT Amy’s. I disagree with Amy wholeheartedly. Sorry.

Chloe Johnson

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 10, 2013

Wow, that’s pretty mean, jealous much?

Laura Andrei

Posted at 5:32 PM on September 14, 2013

Dear amy maybe you haven’t figured it out yet but all you said just means one thing… Let me be clear… You are a stelena fan… What do you all have with delena? They did not even have a real relationship yet… Are you guys felling not that safe for stelena? :)))

abe

Posted at 1:06 PM on September 5, 2013

no kidding, these americans are able of talking?

katie

Posted at 9:55 PM on September 5, 2013

Omg all of you guys are stupid! I have been waiting for Damon and Elena to get together since the series came out! This is the most exciting it has ever been!

Olga

Posted at 6:14 AM on September 6, 2013

yes, you are right……. I’m agree with you….. They are made for each other……..

evelyn

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 6, 2013

could not agree more. katie, and so does the majority of VD.

Cam

Posted at 1:08 PM on October 2, 2013

Agreed! Damon and Elena dynamic is the best thing on this show!