Rihanna: Why She Wore Necklace Chris Brown Gave Her — The Truth

Splashnews

sallyma

Posted at 6:28 PM on September 20, 2013

Keep it up, Rihanna

SMART RIR

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 10, 2013

SLAYANNA!! DON’T STOP NOW!

RIRI THE EMPIRE BUILDER

Posted at 9:40 AM on September 10, 2013

GO BUY RIHANNA ROGUE, RIVER ISLAND, MAC COSMETICS, DWT TICKETS AND WATCH STYLE TO ROCK. HELP THIS BLACK FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR BUILD HER EMPIRE.

charming

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 9, 2013

@ Roger 4555 you’re right to free your mind and talk all you like ,still ain’t going to
change a thing

ROGER 4555

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 9, 2013

I’m going to call her by her name Karrueche Tran hasn’t left because she simply put has nowhere else to go!!!! Figuratively speaking if she gets another offer with some hope meaning another rich baller she’ll leave!!! She isn’t with Chris for love she is with him for Fame money and the perks!!!! So sad sad!!! She don’t want to end up broke and working a mundane job with no sense of ever becoming rich she don’t want to go back to being what she was and really is BASIC she convinced herself she is a celebrity!!!! So sad ……. Vote for Rihanna on Popcrush and go buy ROGUE at perfumesbyrihanna!!!!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 4:19 PM on September 9, 2013

@Roger4555. What has Karrueche done to you. Just curious. She was dating Chris for 2 years when Rihanna wanted him back. Is it because you think Kae broke them up or made it difficult for Chris and Rihanna to get back together? Let me tell you, if Kae wasn’t in the picture, Chris would’ve done the same dang thing, let Rihanna go. Your hate for her is really bizarre. If and when Chris and Kae stop their relationship, they will still be friends, like he is friends with most of his exes. Do you hate Draya, Jasmine, the rest ? Get a grip girl, they don’t know you exist.

TBT

Posted at 10:55 AM on September 10, 2013

To use your words, your hate for Rihanna is bizarre as well.

trey

Posted at 8:10 PM on September 12, 2013

This Sunny autumnn is ktran she is hiding behind that name talking sh–t .You are a crackhead loser, low self esteem midget.

ROGER 4555

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 9, 2013

You what @Shayboogie @Even if I tried @ Meme @SunnyAutumn Unlike you guys I write the truth and what a sad truth it is for your FAVE KARRHO!!!! I am starting to feel sorry for this 25 year old WOMAN with no self respect and desperate for Fame Stardom and Money !!!! She is looking worse and worse and doesn’t seem to mind truly sad I’m starting to really Pity her!!!! Rihanna has moved on Physically and financially stronger than ever she made $43 million buy june already with projected earning in my conservative opinion around $30 million by November 2013 Forbes listing IMO!!!! Taurus are bull headed Karrho just don’t get it Chris is tired of her but he sometimes feel sorry for her and allows her to hang out she is #OHB too!!!! I know she won’t be around if Chris don’t allow it but Chris has a generous heart and tends to feel sorry for people to a certain point!!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 1:42 PM on September 9, 2013

I don’t care who Chris dates, as long as its not Rihanna. I thought I told you this multiple times. At any rate, they are all friends. Nice try tho.

Kimmy

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 9, 2013

And why not Rihanna? Oh and i doubt you have any say in who is he gonna date Sunny, sorry.

trey

Posted at 8:12 PM on September 12, 2013

Go sleep with your dog IDIOT.

ROGER 4555

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 9, 2013

@SunnyAutumn Rihanna already stated she bought the necklace!!!! Furthermore shouldn’t you be on a Karr sight offering suggestions for her !!!!! You know she worried about Blair and Karizma from NY being in LA again!!! She thought she had successfully go rid of them in July but no CBreezy had to go and bring em back to Cali Cali!! LMFAO Go vote for Rihanna and Chris on Popcrush click polls!!!! PS did I tell tou and your clique Blair Pena got a new pic on twitter of X again….. I know I know not good news for KARRHO!!!!! What’s a Ho to do now I’ll tell find a new sponsor and hope he ball on her to Mona Scott-Young call or Bad Girl call!!!!!

ROGER 4555

Posted at 1:25 PM on September 9, 2013

@Shayboogie and @even if I tried Hope and pray Chris Brown continues to be nice and generous with your FAVE and allows her to drive his car or gets the tagged car repainted and allows her to continue to drive it or she’ll be driving something $25,000 or less she can’t FINANCE but so much!!!! She lives and breathes on Chris generous Browns money gifts and photo ops until that reality come through!!!! Where you at Mona Scott-Young!!!! A side order homie waiting on come been waiting on it all her broke dependent LIFE!!!!! go buy ROGUE at perfumesbyrihanna!!!!! Support chris and buy X in November when it drops I am!!!!

ROGER 4555

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 9, 2013

I mean it’s like we know we know Karr Chris finally bought you relatively expensive piece of fine jewelry!!!! But do you have to WEAR it with everything all the time I mean all the DAMN TIME !!!!! But I guess that’s what happens when your not used to something like that!!! Karr is used to carrying $2,500 hand bags and $1,500 shoes but she isn’t used to Fine Jewelry . Chris only spent money like that on Rihanna!!!!

trey

Posted at 8:17 PM on September 12, 2013

Roger you are sick RI can buy anything she wants, even you for a penny and throw your penny- less ugly ssa in the garbage STUPID.

ROGER 4555

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 9, 2013

Funny I don’t see Karr followers complaining about her continuously wearing that I blue leather and diamond watch he gave her in May . It’s the only nice piece of jewelry she owns . Funny Chris never bought her anything like that before when they dated for over a year and a half!!!!! He bought that watch for her after the break up to make Rihanna mad!!!! I don’t blame Karr for wearing it she wanted to show Rihanna look he bought me a watch too!!!! Yeah 3 years later to make my love Rihanna Mad!!!! Rihanna paid him and her dust!!!! Do Karr really have to wear it to every bar party and event like give the damn thing a rest!!!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 12:26 PM on September 9, 2013

I think its cute that she keeps wearing Chris’s jewelry. First step in moving on.

tamara

Posted at 12:34 PM on September 9, 2013

Its not his, she bought it.

ROGER 4555

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 9, 2013

Rihanna dated Chris for 3years before the break up in 2009 . Rihanna received plenty of Jewelry from Chris back then and Rihanna also took a couple of pieces from him she was wearing in 2012!!!! If she wanted to send a message she could and so what if she wears the Rolex he is rumored to have bought she liked it!!!! I didn’t see Elizabeth Taylor give back her Jewelry she received from men and she wore a lot of it!!!!!