Ariana Grande: Justin Bieber’s Fans Will Love His New Jam ‘Heartbreaker’

Thu, September 5, 2013 2:48pm EDT by 19 Comments
Ariana Grande Justin Bieber Heartbreaker
FameFlyNet

Jessy

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 13, 2013

aklsjadfkjh i really want them to collab <3 so excited!!!

Averyy (@officialaverykk)

Posted at 8:39 PM on September 12, 2013

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR #HEARTBREAKER <3 I LOVE YOU JUSTINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

broohaha

Posted at 6:26 AM on September 12, 2013

its about time she arrived. young kids and people of her generation need to know how a decent (younger) pop singer should sound. selena consistent failures to impress or satisfy as a singer AND post-disney actress proves that she isnt much good at anything apart from dating ridiculously famous, underaged, pubescanet boys whose coat tails she can ride. maybe missing justin now, guess taylor swift will do

dfhdruhk56

Posted at 10:26 PM on September 5, 2013

xb

profit

Posted at 9:53 PM on September 5, 2013

Love me .Love my color. GO TO ~~~ MixedPartner. Ćom~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders.It is a Specialized black & white dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.

bungzel1805

Posted at 8:27 PM on September 5, 2013

Absolutely, I like Justin so much and Ariana I don’t know her yet but for me she’s okay…

Alelovesyoup

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 5, 2013

ariana and justin would make a cute couple. <3 love those two together..

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 5, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

Elena

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 5, 2013

Funny he called Selena a cutie too i say he has a crush on her like he did Selena back in the day.

KALANI

Posted at 3:51 PM on September 5, 2013

WHOEVER SAY HATEFUL THINGS ABOUT WHAT IM SAYING WELL THEY CAN GO TO HELL. FOR ALL I CARE. I CAN’T STAND TAYLOR SWIFT. SHES NOT ALL THAT NEITHER IS SELENA. WHO SHES THINKS SHES ALL THAT AND PEOPLE ALWAYS PUT HER ON A FREAKING PEDESTAL. THE ONLY REASON I LOVE HER IS BECAUSE OF JUSTIN.

KALANI

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 5, 2013

I CAN’T STAND TAYLOR SWIFTS SHE’S NOT ALL THAT. NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT OR SELENA. THERE NOT ALL THAT.

KALANI

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 5, 2013

BESIDES SHES NOT FAKE LIKE SELENA IS. SELENA HAS NO FEELINGS ONLY TOWARDS TAYLOR SWIFT. SHE ALWAYS PUT TAYLOR ON A PEDESTAL. WHICH SHE DOESN’T BELONG.

KALANI

Posted at 3:45 PM on September 5, 2013

ARIANA AND JUSTIN WOULD SOUND AMAZING AND SO OH MY GOODNESS SO CUTE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR TOGETHER

KALANI

Posted at 3:44 PM on September 5, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN HE’S SO ADORABLE AND AMAZING. HE’S AMAZING PERFORMER. I LOVE JUSTIN.

KALANI

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 5, 2013

I DON’T CARE IF ITS ABOUT ARIANA AND JUSTIN. I RATHER HAVE SELENA DATE TAYLOR SWIFT SINCE SHES GAY. I CAN’T STAND TAYLOR SWIFT. BESIDES THEY BOTH THINK THERE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE.

KALANI

Posted at 3:41 PM on September 5, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIS NEW ALBUM. ITS GOING TO AMAZING. SELENA’S ALBUM KINDA SUCKS. I DON’T REALLY LIKE SOME OF HER SONGS. EXCEPT LOVE WILL REMEMBER. BESIDES CONCERTS ARE MORE FUN AND EXCITING. SHES BORING.

KALANI

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 5, 2013

ANY GIRL IS LUCKY TO HAVE JUSTIN AS THERE BOYFRIEND. SELENA BLEW IT. SHE SUCKS.

KALANI

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 5, 2013

THERE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER COLLOBRATE TOGETHER. BESIDES SHES SO CUTE AND AODRABLE. I LOVE ARIANA. SHE’S AMAZING AND SUCH A CUTIE.

Fahad