Robert Pattinson Had A ‘Date’ With Two Women At Soho House — Report

Wed, September 4, 2013 2:47pm EST by 283 Comments
Robert Pattinson Date
Fameflynet

Robert Pattinson, 27, seems to be enjoying himself lately post-breakup from Kristen Stewart. He’s been seen stepping out at clubs and parties and even flashing a grin now and then. A recent report insinuates just that when he was seen out on a date at the Soho House in L.A.

With new movies coming out, a starring role in Dior Homme fragrance’s sexy new ad and a new residence, things are on the up and up for Robert Pattinson — so much, in fact, that he let loose and was spotted having fun juggling two women at the Soho House in LA.

Robert Pattinson On A Date At The Soho House

Rob was spotted at the Soho House in L.A. recently, according to Life & Style. They reported that he juggled two unidentified ladies on a date there. “He had a huge grin on his face,” said a guest to the magazine.

Well with two women and being on a date, who wouldn’t smile? It’s good that Rob is going out and having a fun time!

Robert Pattinson’s New Life Apart From Kristen Stewart

Dating is something that Rob might do more of in the future, since his breakup with Kristen Stewart, 23. Although he has been linked to Kristen’s Runaways costar Riley Keough, he isn’t seeing anyone seriously right now. Rob’s been focusing on just surrounding himself with good people to have fun with, including pal Katy Perry, who likens herself to his big sister.

With his new place in Beverly Hills, he is trying to move on from Kristen — but only time will tell if they get back together or if he keeps going on dates with new girls.

He can always count on work to keep him busy, too. On Sept. 2, Dior Homme fragrance released their video ad starring Rob and beautiful model Camille Rowe, where they lock lips and act intimately throughout the video. Rob is insanely hot in it!

From being spotted to having a good time at the Soho House to looking sexy beyond belief in the Dior ad — hopefully things will only keep getting better for R-Patz!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think it’s good that Rob is going out on dates?

WATCH: Dior Homme – Uncensored Director’s Cut

– Ivy Jacobson

More Robert Pattinson News:

1. Robert Pattinson: Hot & Heavy With Camille Rowe In Dior Ad — Watch
  2. Rob Pattinson For Dior Homme: Even More Hot Pics Released
  3. Robert Pattinson For Dior — 30 Sexy New Pics & Video Revealed

khloé

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 4, 2013

Despite everything, he still loves Kristen
Rob goes out and works for I Kristen is still in his heart and mind
And this is evident in his eyes
no girl can taking kristen place in the herat of rob

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 11:16 PM on September 4, 2013

If he does Khloe hes got a funny way of showing it
Its over i read a mag today and they had rob@kris add side by side
the tag was on hers bla bla then said and Rob Pattinson kristens ex is the add for dior
They are now refering to them as exes
Even Kristens bios been changed to say her peson life
kristen has been reportedly been involved with MA and then a film hes made
Rob Pattinson who played Edward in Twi
And Rs her director in SNW
Thats it nothing else

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 7:31 PM on September 4, 2013

Please stop putting Robert and Kristen in the same sentence. They are finished. I’m totally team Robert. He has so much more depth that what’s her name. He’s funny and charming, and hot!!!!!!!!

anonymous

Posted at 8:45 PM on September 4, 2013

@alilysa mentor………………………..you sre not going you be happy… and I am not ever sympathetic about it.

Just Sayin

Posted at 12:34 AM on September 5, 2013

wow you are so in la la land. But I agree, stop putting them together. I am totally team Kristen and she is so much better off without the Rputz. He has so much depth? Is that another way of saying he is full of Sh*t? Then I totally agree.

Katie

Posted at 12:50 AM on September 5, 2013

And you are so not smart. He has depth where. He only appears funny because that’s the only way he knows how to live his life. He doesn’t know how to have a serious relationship. The only reason he lasted so long with Kristen is because she loved him in spite of how he is. He isn’t being charming; he’s being stupid.

Kay

Posted at 4:47 AM on September 5, 2013

And you know this how? How do you know why she was with Rob for so long? You don’t know Kristen, or Rob for that matter. Here, Rob is the bad guy. Why does anyone need to be the bad guy? Relationships break up all the time. Do you guys really think Rob was Edward, and Kristen was Bella? Separate the two. You know nothing about either except she cheated famously with her married director. And now…you hate Rob for it? So weird!! You guys are so backwards. lol

guessed

Posted at 4:52 AM on September 5, 2013

Settle down spaz. Maybe you should go to bed and get some rest ;) You’re all over the place. What’s up?

Sally

Posted at 7:29 PM on September 4, 2013

rob Is single and FREE and most of all grown to do whatever he wants to do. go follow your hero Kirsten and when she hooks up with whoever than go and trash that person. this only proves that it’s still about rob and kfans hatred.

Katie

Posted at 12:56 AM on September 5, 2013

@Sally; why do you think we don’t like Rob anymore? It has to do with him showing the world who he really is. He’s a user/loser. He got his hands on Kristen when she was 17 and was just waiting for her to turn 18. Now that Twilight is over and he’s set for life, he dropped her like she was nothing. Whatever she has done, she truly loved him. He treated her very shabbily. Not a good thing to do when you’re that well known in the world. Wake up – see him for what he really is.

Kay

Posted at 4:50 AM on September 5, 2013

Who did he use, Katie? WTF? You are sick, you know? He didn’t “drop her” after Twilight. Yo leave out the fact that she LIED and cheated on him. She treated HIM shabbily. Wake up. See things the way they are.

guessed

Posted at 4:55 AM on September 5, 2013

How do you know any of that for sure? How? Same way ppl you’re b@tching at know what they know? C’mon pills and bed.

Amanda

Posted at 6:23 PM on September 4, 2013

This guy disgusts me, an idiot prepotent!

@Amanda

Posted at 7:24 PM on September 4, 2013

you disgust me for believing this bull. grow a brain.

Posted at 9:32 PM on September 4, 2013

Grow some balls!! and get a life.

Seriously?

Posted at 5:53 PM on September 4, 2013

Oh yes, if he’s eating dinner with two pretty women he must be screwing both of them, right?! OMG, you guys are so desperate for hits that you’re quoting Life & Style?! This story is old, you guys are slacking!

MTTS

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 4, 2013

probably girl crew, with whom he had a hot kiss

guest

Posted at 9:19 AM on September 5, 2013

Rob would have to be with someone unknown because he can’t stand the competition. He has to be the one and only famous one.

Seriously?

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 4, 2013

Wow, so many judgmental people. Didn’t know we had the right to do that. Especially to just judge someone for going on a date. Are you guys serious? I didn’t know it was a crime to go on a date. I guess Rob just can’t do anything right for you all. He did a visit to a hospital he was judged for that. I bet if Kristen did it you all would be loving her for it. I also bet if it was her on this date you all would be saying “she was just with friends” “they were just coworkers” “you don’t know anything about her, leave her alone”, how about we give Rob the same benefit of the doubt. The same goes for him. If you can’t then just go away. I don’t understand why you Rob haters come here if you don’t like him. You guys much secretly do.

Kay

Posted at 4:57 AM on September 5, 2013

They have to have a outlet for their irrational hate. Their lives must be so miserable, that they have to spew their daily Rob hate for DARING to breakup with his girlfriend! This is what he was talking about when he said what do they do all day in front of their computers? Uh, hate on Rob for breaking up with Bella! I mean, Kristen. lol It’s so irrational, it blows my mind. And they justify their little judgmental rants by saying that he’s changed. I don’t know how he changed. He’s just single now. What do they want him to do? Sit at him, and never go out? Poor guy probably hasn’t even been on a proper date yet! Even if he has the right, I don’t think this story is true. It was made up for hits and that’s it. HL is doing it to get her fans riled up and hating on him. Great! Thanks for that, HL!!! I’m sure there is a circle of Hell waiting for you!!

guessed

Posted at 5:00 AM on September 5, 2013

Is that the same outlet and miserable life you’ve got going on? HAhahahahaha…..I’m here for YOU Kay.

Kay

Posted at 5:06 AM on September 5, 2013

What? I don’t hate on Kristen. She is a lovely looking young woman. I wish her well. This site is a outlet for hate on Rob Pattinson. It’s a fact.

guessed

Posted at 5:17 AM on September 5, 2013

This is a celebrity gossip site. I also having been looking at stories about Miley Cyrus and all the fun going on surrounding the casting for FSOG Ariel Castro committed suicide and school stabbing etc… Your personal construct seems to have overtaken reality at the moment…

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 5, 2013

This iz the last time I write anything about robert. He iz a looser. Bottom line! Kristen iz the real deal! Kristen will find a real man someday who will be there for her 110% . Go back to england, rob & sing in some pub . Robert iz a User & a looser! Kristen Rocks! Peace!

Maturity

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 4, 2013

Clearly you Rob haters are still very interested and care about him. All you come and waste your time and energy commenting and complaining about him. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t comment, complain or care about stories about him. The opposite of love isn’t hate. If you hate someone that means you can love them again. I know from experience with an ex about the whole love-hate thing. The opposite of hate and love is a neutral feeling and/or just not caring about how someone is. I don’t look at Kristen Stewart stories anymore because I don’t feel anything towards her. I’m not a fan so I don’t go to her stories and if her stories involve Rob I still say polite things about them both because even though I don’t care about her and I’m not a fan of hers I still wish her well.

Posted at 5:28 PM on September 4, 2013

wrong! I could care less about him. He is on a path of destruction and will be gone soon enough. I come here to respond to the sick, nasty, foul mouthed pigs that get so much pleasure in promoting hate. They need to know that sh*t has its consequences.

TTW

Posted at 5:38 PM on September 4, 2013

@Who Care: All you do is hate. Do you want me to rewrite some comments back to you that you’ve made to people who actually had nothing but good to say about him and left Kristen out of their mouths. You just on people just for giving him praise. You are the worst type of hypocrite. I can’t stand people like you. You don’t practice what you preach. You first comment on this story was filled with hate and it was directed at Rob not defending Kristen as you so claim you’re doing.

Posted at 6:34 PM on September 4, 2013

@TTW Not true, I am one of the most mild mannered, lovable persons there is. Considering I rarely post on anything related to Rputz, please forward me some past posts that I have made in the past. I only respond to people that spout hatred for the sake of just being mean and nasty. You know who I am referring to on this site. Serial haters of the worst kind. You obviously have me confused with other haters. I consider myself at target hater cause I only respond to those sick, vomit mouth haters like stealth, “Z”, lol, love me some rob, Nicola, etc. Hey, if Rputz wants to masturbate his life and career away, go for it.

Kay

Posted at 5:04 AM on September 5, 2013

@Who Care: You do apparently! And you are so “mild mannered” you call Rob RPutz. Real mild-mannered. lol

hmm,

Posted at 5:44 PM on September 4, 2013

interesting you chose the side of Katy Perry?

*-*

Posted at 10:29 PM on September 4, 2013

@ Maturity : well said. But to be honest ? I am watching & waiting for Rob to fall into the same state of health as Amy Winehouse…. drunk, alone and dead… And lonely… i have been watching him for over a year,and his life is slowly but surely spiralling out of control. In a slow downward spiral… Sad but true… I wish he wouldn’t, but be that as it may…

Kay

Posted at 5:03 AM on September 5, 2013

@*-*: That is SICK. You are being very presumptuous. Rob has never looked better than he does now! Look at the photo above. That was about a month ago. He looks great. Don’t worry about him. He’s doing wonderfully! ;)

Katie

Posted at 1:00 AM on September 5, 2013

Gee @maturity; thanks for all that. Now pull your nose down before you hit it on the ceiling.

Kay

Posted at 5:00 AM on September 5, 2013

Exactly, Mature. I don’t go to her stories either. I hope she is well, and I hope her projects are successful. That’s it! I don’t know her to “hate” her. I figured that was common sense, but that is lacking here. Thanks for posting that sensible post:)

guessed

Posted at 5:16 PM on September 4, 2013

Hahahahaha!! Look at all the Robtards scrambling around trying to make excuses for this!! It just keeps getting better and better…This guy is gonna end up dead in a pool of his own vomit and s@m@n. He wants to join the 27 club. He thinks he’s a “rocker” He signed something alright.

TTW

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 4, 2013

@gussed: Why does this need to be excused? Rob’s not doing anything illegal and he’s single. If this was Kristen on a date with two men You would be making up every excuse in the world as to why she’s with them when really why should you make up an excuse. They’re both single and can go out with whoever they want.

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 4, 2013

first of all, Kristen on a date would be HUGE news cause she does not casually date and she takes relationships seriously. Unlike Rputz. She is doing what she wants, hanging with friends and working. And Rputz is doing what he wants, whoring around with different women, getting drunk and screwing up his career and reputation.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 11:19 PM on September 4, 2013

NO if she was on a date with 2 men youd go fkin nuts and anyway shes not the type
She still isnt dating over 4 months on he was at it even before the break up

TTW

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 4, 2013

And saying he’s going to end up dead in his own vomit just because he may or may not be on a date with two women is real mature. People wonder why stars think they’re fans are insane. You are a clear example of why they do.

*-*

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 4, 2013

@ TTW: It probably wasn’t because he was seen with two women, but the mere fact he is an alcoholic. I picture him dead like Elvis…or Amy Winehouse.

"Z"

Posted at 5:08 PM on September 4, 2013

@TTW Katie and Who Cares are the same person

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 4, 2013

Hey! don’t call me a woman you pig!

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 4, 2013

I see I got you to crawl out from under your rock.

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 4, 2013

Who gives a sh*t. really! He went from loving his dogs to dating two women. Big fu*kin deal. The guy is either going to party and drink himself to death or his d*ck will fall of from all the masturbating. Either way no one but those sick, nasty, foul mouthed robsessed fans such as stealth, “Z”. lol, to name a few, care. And actually they may only care about bashing her since they are so simple minded.

TTW

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 4, 2013

@Who Cares: If you don’t care then why did you waste your time to come look at an article involving Rob and comment on it? Clearly you came here to bash him. Also, the last articles that have been about Kristen in the comments section have been no bashing, but people like you go straight to Rob articles and continue to bash him. You making this comment is just the pot calling the kettle black.

"Z"

Posted at 5:06 PM on September 4, 2013

@TTW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH True comment

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 4, 2013

actually it came up on my google email. I certainly don’t search him out. And you and I know that will never happen as long as pigs like stealth, “Z”, lol, nicola, love me some rob and other haters exist. If they stopped, the hatred would decrease tremendously but that won’t happen cause they live for spreading the hate.

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 4, 2013

I think you need to revisit her articles. Plenty of hatred and name calling. Interesting that they all come in bunches so pigs like “Z” and stealth are probably the same pigs.

Andy

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 4, 2013

Why don’t you just go to a Kristen Stewart page and sing her praises and let Robert Pattinson fans sing him praises instead of bashing. If you be the bigger, mature person and start to put a stop the hate maybe it will stop. I’m a fan and support both Robert and Kristen.

Guest

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 4, 2013

The story certainly doesn’t say much. What did the woman look like? How long were they there? Did they arrive and depart with Rob. Were they there for dinner, drinks, both? Seriously, didn’t the source tell Life and Style more deets than he was there with two woman on a date and had a smile on his face? He was spotted at SoHo house the weekend before Labor Day weekend. Some persons put an instagram pick up of them at SoHo house learning a dance and commented RPatz is here but they didn’t mention who he was with or what he was doing. He’s been single for a while which is what he wanted so of course he’s going to date! Two woman on one date- IDK, doesn’t sound like a date, more like flirting that will lead to possible future dates. Or maybe having two ladies there is a ploy. One is his love interest and the other a friend of hers meant to throw public observers off track. Regardless, from the sounds of it, he was having a grand time!

Mary

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 4, 2013

The story doesn’t say much because look at who wrote it and the website it’s on. Everything on here gets debunked all the time. Plus if this was true, which if it was then who cares he’s single he can do whatever he wants, they would have pictures but they don’t.

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 4, 2013

Those two women, are we sure they weren’t his two dogs since he loves them so much? Lets face it, Rputz can’t handle one woman let alone two. Wish he would get a GF or BF already so we don’t have to read about him anymore. The guy really should be out looking for work.

Sparkles

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 4, 2013

@Guest– You hit the nail on the head. One of them is his love interest and the other one is to throw the paparazzi off. He knows that if he is seen with just one woman right now that the tabloids will go crazy. He is a smart man. He is waiting for the right time to bring the new love interest out publicly. He has definitely moved on. If he stays in groups or with multiple people he can keep her shielded from the press. Wow, didn’t take him long. It still breaks my heart how fast he moved on. Well, the man is single now so I can’t blame him for wanting female companionship. But the speed in which he moved on still blows my mind. My support and sympathy is with Kristen. She has got to be feeling the sting of all of this (his ad, new love interest, so quick to move on). She needs love and support right now. So glad she has her friends that love her to keep her lifted up. . He doesn’t appear to be feeling any remorse about the breakup. If he is his actions definitely don’t show it. Hang in there Kristen, it will get better.

Aussie lady

Posted at 4:06 AM on September 5, 2013

@Sparkles when is the right time to bring out a new love interest. How long will Rob take to do this. How long will the girl want to stay in the background and wait for Rob to bring her out. Wouldn’t any girl want to come out as soon as possible and let the whole world know that she is Rob’s new girlfriend. What will it take 3, 6, 9 months for him to do this. This girl would have to be really understanding if it takes that long. Do you think he will tell Kristen first so she can get use to the idea he has a new girlfriend before he announces and introduces this girl to the world. How can Rob not realise that every girl he goes with will remind him of Kristen. Has he really got over his feelings for Kristen after being with her for 5 years. If he has than all I can say is he never really loved her at all. How will he feel if Kristen finds someone new. Everyone knows they belong together and so do they. They are both being stubborn about this. People are saying that they are not together because it has been 4 months, yes it has but hat about Miley and Liam they were apart for 5 months and not seen with each other and they got back together. But everyone will have to wait and see. It seems strange that no-one knows what made them part, it is still a mystery and the story that was given was proven false and HWL had to remove it and they had to say it was false. Which I think must have been a first for them ever! So no-one knows ans I guess no-one ever will.

Katie

Posted at 4:41 PM on September 4, 2013

Doesn’t he know the dating is better in England or Portugal or Siberia? Anywhere other than the U.S. You made your millions; now go somewhere else; anywhere else will do.

TTW

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 4, 2013

@Katie: Yeah, I’m sure he’s going to leave because you told him to. Look he’s going to go jump on a plane and go back to England because Katie and other haters don’t want him here anymore! He’s leaving! He’s leaving! Yeah, I’m sure he’s doing that right now. What would you and other Rob haters do if he actually left? You’d have to find someone new to hate on to abide your precious time with.

Posted at 5:04 PM on September 4, 2013

First we would cheer! Then take a deep breath and say “thank god that @sshole has finally left” Then go back to loving Kristen. And all will be good in the world again. Of course I would also pray all the robsessed haters would go to hell. You know who you are, you nasty, foul mouthed pigs. Of course none of this will happen cause they don’t want him back in England either.

Chloe

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 4, 2013

This is hilarious! I love it @TTW!

Katie

Posted at 1:14 AM on September 5, 2013

Gee @ATT – I could just hate you if that’s what I was really in to. But it isn’t. I just think Rob Pattinson is a user of a wonderful young woman and he deserves every bad thing coming his way.

Karen

Posted at 4:28 PM on September 4, 2013

Robert Pattinson is single and so is Kristen Stewart. They can move on and date whoever and they want. They’re both moving on with their lives. Good for them and I wish them both the best.

Guest

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 4, 2013

First, I don’t think Rob would be out on a date with two ladies at once. Going to the SoHo house does mean he doesn’t want the public to know what he’s up to- its very exclusive. Anyway, it’s probably more likely that he was flirting with two different woman and plans to pursue the for a real date at a later point. Lets be real. It’s been 4 months since he split with Kristen and he’s never been alone for long. He’s been fine since the split. It’s only a matter of time before he’s spotted out dating. Very likely he’s had some quiet dates already, possibly at his house or other’s homes, to avoid being spotted in public. Doubtful he was on a date. Don’t doubt he is dating or is interested in dating.

Chloe

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 4, 2013

Hey, Rob is single. He can do whatever the hell he wants. Who are we to judge? Go ahead and live your life the way you see fit dude.

yes u r

Posted at 3:57 PM on September 4, 2013

Rob is single and allowed to get a little kinky after Kscrew put him through the ringer !

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 4, 2013

Wow, such a ringer. cry me a river. poor little Rpatz. Actually she probably told him to quite jackin off everywhere and he got pissed and ran off like a little spoiled child.

Posted at 3:54 PM on September 4, 2013

Good ! have fun Rob !

Rupert S.

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 4, 2013

That’s right! Have a good time Rob. Kristen is in good schlong, er hands. Hehehe

Posted at 5:20 PM on September 4, 2013

And you are the type of pig that generates the hate. Not reason for your comment but to throw out nasty hate. Sounds like you have some type of a d*ck fetish. Perfect robsessed fan

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 11:42 PM on September 4, 2013

hes a peodiphile rs he should be as was the other girl reported to the police

Liberty

Posted at 10:26 AM on September 5, 2013

RUBY! I thought I chain you good down stairs just like old times ;-P
QUICK! I’ve only got 2 hours before the kids get home, I know it only takes you 30 secs but I really want your hands first on me

Concerned

Posted at 3:34 PM on September 4, 2013

Rob has become a man whore now ,I hate rob now! Nasty stinky drunk womanizer

yes u r

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 4, 2013

lol ! slimy kslut fan

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 4, 2013

perverted, man-whore fan

Katy

Posted at 3:15 PM on September 4, 2013

They were probably his sisters. You guys are too much and why mention Kristen’s name. This is so out of hand. I think they are both laughing their fannies off at you.Rob is trying a new technique, he’s trying to be sober and he’s washing his hair. Next week he’ll be in Hustler.

Odessa B. Roberts (@OdessaBRoberts)

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 4, 2013

just as Jean replied I’m dazzled that a stay at home mom able to get paid $7515 in one month on the internet. Check This Out… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

Katie

Posted at 1:16 AM on September 5, 2013

who are you and go away

Anonymous

Posted at 1:53 AM on September 5, 2013

@Katy We mention Kristen’s name because just maybe deep down after everything they’ve been through, we think they still love each other. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to nab him if he still has unresolved feelings for Kristen. The new relationship probably won’t work if indeed he has moved on physically but not emotionally which may be the case.

*-*

Posted at 5:45 AM on September 5, 2013

True enough. I think he may be acting out due to the fact he is lonely. He may be seen with women, but deep down, late at night, he is all alone. Mayhap his ego, drinking and smiling / jovial Robself, is all an act to mask the lonely man within. (??)

Katelyn

Posted at 3:14 PM on September 4, 2013

Where’s the picture to prove it?

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 4, 2013

pretty soon he will be on playboy movies woaaaaaaaaaaaaso hot go Rob money money

Hannah

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 4, 2013

I think Robert Pattinson should go back with Kristen Stewart because ever since this summer I have watched twilight and the look good together it changed how I thought about being myself and finding someone I love

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 4, 2013

this is no news guys he is single, no more Kristen[ acording always by your news] so move on and tell everibody real news ok jezzzzzzzzzzzz

Jen

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 4, 2013

Live your life as you please Rob. You are so hot right now you are on fire.

Katie

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 4, 2013

@Jen: you sound so juvenile.

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 4, 2013

what are you 12?

Posted at 5:40 PM on September 4, 2013

sorry Katie, my response was directed at the knucklehead you responded to.