A fire broke out at Liam’s London apartment on Sept. 2 and his friend was raced to the hospital after trying to put it out! This is so scary and we’re hoping he’s okay!
Liam Payne was cooking in his kitchen on Sept. 2 when a fire erupted on his terrace. His friend was reportedly near the fire when it happened and he suffered second-degree burns on his upper body. Liam had to call an ambulance and he rode with him to the hospital.
Liam Payne — Fire Breaks Out At His London Apartment
Liam was home with his friend, when a fire broke out on his balcony. His friend was reportedly trying to “refuel” an outdoor heater when the fire started.
By the time Liam came to help his friend it was too late, he was already badly burned. His friend was raced to the hospital and remains there recovering from second-degree burns.
HollywoodLife.com spoke to a source who tells us Liam is “fine.”
Liam Payne Spending Tons Of Time With Sophia Smith
Before this horrible incident happened, Liam was in NYC promoting his new movie This Is Us. The One Direction star attended the premiere with his new girlfriend Sophia Smith and they looked super into each other. Just recently, they celebrated Liam’s birthday at Funky Buddha in London on Aug. 29.
The 1D singer revealed recently that that Sophia is his childhood crush, and she reportedly denied him over 20 times. He took to Twitter on Aug. 21 to defend their relationship after the haters began tweeting him horrible things about Sophia:
“Always sad to get on here to read horrible stuff about someone you care about,” he tweeted shortly after 1D fans bashed her on Aug. 21. He followed up that tweet with another that read: “There is that old saying tho if you ain’t got sh*t nice to say then f**k you.”
HollywoodLifers, we’re hoping Liam’s friend is okay and makes a speedy recovery!
– Chloe Melas