Lamar Odom Checks Into Rehab For Drug & Alcohol Abuse

Wed, September 4, 2013 8:44pm EDT by 24 Comments
FameFlyNet

tf2 item generator

Posted at 1:44 AM on May 2, 2014

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS.

I don’t understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar
RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
Thanx!!
I’m positive all of you right here perform Crew Fortress
2, or else you wouldn’t be below! I also perform TF2, and one particular factor that I couldn’t
get my head close to was collecting all the products!!
I’v discovered some gamers cant even accumulate most of the products,
in no way head ALL of them!! I was focused to receiving all the things, but it seemed unattainable, so becoming an skilled programmer, I
acquired to perform!
After hours of difficult work I created, what I say a single of the ideal hacks out
there! (biased a lot?!) The instrument that I have produced allows you to unlock any of the objects you would like in
TF2!
I’ts basic actually…
I was preparing to promote this tool and allow some cash start off rolling in, but i know the sensation of not currently being capable to find the money for it, or becoming a
‘poor’ dude on TF2, so I have determined to give this out for
cost-free to see what people think of it!
Just study the tutorial under detailing how to obtain and use the instrument!

minecraft Télécharger

Posted at 12:13 PM on February 5, 2014

I like the helpful information you supply on your articles.
I’ll bookmark your blog and check once more right here
regularly. I am quite sure I’ll learn a lot of new stuff proper right here!
Best of luck for the following!

lala

Posted at 6:46 PM on September 10, 2013

lamar doesnt give a damn about his kids. look how he acts. he doesnt seem to give a damn about the mother of his kids, khloe, the nba no one,…he eventually turns his back on everyone. all he is about now is damage control hence the word DAMAGE. lamar is makes soo many problems for himself i bet he cant even take a *hit right. lamar – failure.

Hate whores

Posted at 1:22 PM on September 5, 2013

@corrina I guess you have issues. If anyone is snobby,nasty,tacky and all that you writing I think is khloe but at this point girl,that’s not what we are talking about. Lamar is in rehab. Let him be,he is odom not kartrashian. Is about his life not anything because without his life there is nothing important even with his children that am are more important to him than anything. When eminem called khloe the ugliest he never meant physical beauty because we all know khloe is the ugliest among them,where were you when she was barking everywhere,did you not have your hearing aid on then? The best advice @loopy file for divorce lamar and never marry again. Period!

Hate whores

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 5, 2013

I wish him well,he is a good guy and alot of the public has shown support of him. He looks kind hearted. I pray he comes out all clean and he will surely do.

Colleen (@colleenkp)

Posted at 10:30 AM on September 5, 2013

Khloe, you are an inspiration to many right now living this life and I’m praying for you. I know what it’s like to live as a codependent and it’s not for the weak. Yes, only the strong survive. I admire that you are sticking by him, because I walked away after 7 years. :( I just know this will be a good thing for you and Lamar, and you can have him back after this strong and healthy. I foresee a fairytale ending for you though dollface.:) Wishing you two together all the best of love and happiness and keep smiling!

Kris J, stay out of it

Posted at 8:10 AM on September 5, 2013

Wishing Lamar the absolute best. Lamar will with rehab for as long as it takes to get your life on track. Kris Jenner stay out of this unless you intend to help, which I highly doubt. Khloe, this is the man you love the man you promised to be with until death do you part. Keep your promise no matter what and give Lamar all the love and support he needs. This will not be easy at all.

Shelly

Posted at 6:17 AM on September 5, 2013

I am happy for Lamar and pray he completes his time in rehab to get clean and sober and stay that way. I hope he finds people who he can be around that really cares for him without any media in his face.

Loopy

Posted at 10:54 PM on September 4, 2013

Man, I would not walk in your shoes for a billion dollars. File for divorce while u still have a pot to pp in. KG will make sure they take it all. Do your rehab as fast as u can and run like hell. BTW, it is your house, make sure she and all of the other users are OUT. You have a pre nup, stick to it.
They will suck every penny out of you if you are not seeing clearly. I would be F’d up too in the cage you have been living in. Do not ever get married again. I am old enough to be your mama so listen up.

Catie Menzie

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 4, 2013

Right on Loopy, rehab, get out from the K’s, kick them to the kurb and get back to playing ball!

Abimbla Adesanya

Posted at 10:48 PM on September 4, 2013

Ahhhhh. *eyes rolling*. At last!b. Thank God. Its khloe I’m happy for nt even Lamar himself. At least we can all heave a sigh of relieve. No more bad stori

lonnie

Posted at 10:38 PM on September 4, 2013

Good for Lamar, I pray this works. There are lots of people rooting for him. He has so much to live for and so many people who love him, such as Khloe his loving wife, and his beautiful children, his father and other relatives, and friends to his NBA family. A lot of people in these United States would just be devasted and heart broken, if Lamar does not make it. He should not throw all that away to the substance abuse scourge, an enemy that loves noone, and destroys many.God bless you Lamar!

kelsi

Posted at 10:21 PM on September 4, 2013

Going to drug/alchohol rebab won’t help him to deal with his crazy inlaw family. Poor guy probably wouldn’t need rehab if he wasn’t part of that rediculous circus of a “family”…

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 4, 2013

Doesn’t matter if he gets clean or not, THEY NEVER COME OUT THE SAME! She won’t be on the same page as him. Plus, he’s going to look back at that stupid show with all the egos, and SCREW! Mark my words.

cloud9musik

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 4, 2013

Reblogged this on MediaLetOut.

Nathan

Posted at 8:53 PM on September 4, 2013

Oh here we go again another idiot going to rehab to appease his wife and a judge. How many times have we seen this crap?

Linda

Posted at 9:32 PM on September 4, 2013

@Nathan, Exactly what I was thinking. Sad.

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 4, 2013

Oh my god,it is about time!!!!!!!!I hope he gets the help he needs to save his marriage and life.I know he loves khloe,and I’m glad he finally took her advice and others advice to get the help he needs.and he finally realized it.good job Lamar,hope u get better,and recover from your drug issues.at first I was saying that khloe should leave him,but its good she held on to him.he was gonna get help soon,but just not right away!!I just hope she knows that if he has a relapse or after the rehab he still doing what he was in the beginning,I hope she will leave him then.cause he need to change seriously.and khloe better not be stupid and keep trying to get him through it,if its not working!!,make wise ddecisions khloe,out of all the kardashians I love u only.Kim is snobby and nasty,and kourtney is just snobby.but u beautiful and sweet,so hope the best for u and Lamar,and I hope he gets the help he needs,and stick to it.he a good man,but people has falls in life.u just gotta get back on the horse and try again!!

Loretta

Posted at 8:58 PM on September 4, 2013

corrinia, lay off the coffee please.

Niel

Posted at 9:23 PM on September 4, 2013

@Loretta, LMFAO!

Loopy

Posted at 9:41 PM on September 4, 2013

Lay off the crack too

.??????

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 4, 2013

Glad he’s getting help….hope it works

DONTBETANTMONEYONTHAT