Kristen Stewart Wants To Date Zac Efron — Report

Wed, September 4, 2013 2:01pm EST by 118 Comments
Fameflynet

Stephanie Miller

Posted at 9:35 PM on November 10, 2013

please date vanessa hudgens again you are a good couple

friendsofafriend

Posted at 4:27 PM on October 21, 2013

You all really need to get another job!! Kristen has NO interest in Zac Efron! Besides he is NOT straight, he is Gay, he came out of the closet along time ago………you really need to brush up on your research Dummies!!
Kristen has NOT dated anyone, she is happy doing her own thing on her own, she moved on!!
Its Rob who is interested in Zac Efron…………dayum you all really need to find a better job!!

Aaliyah

Posted at 3:34 PM on October 15, 2013

I don’t think that they make a good couple. I mean his a good looking guy and but that’s not a good match at all.

Rhonda

Posted at 2:09 AM on October 8, 2013

Yum…Zac?? What a switch up! What about Taylor Laughtner…he’s hotter than both.

Truth

Posted at 2:23 AM on September 27, 2013

She likes little Jewish guys with small dicks.

sandra villaluz

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 12, 2013

KRISTEN STEWART BABY GIRL, IM NOT SURE YOU SEE IT BUT ZACK RESEMBLES ROB AND FROM MY READINGS ZAC IS PLAYING THE FIELD. THE OTHER THINGS IVE READ IS THERE ARE ALOT OF GUYS WHO FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE AND AMAZING. KRISTEN MY DAUGHTER IS A COUPLE YEARS OLDER THEN YOU HER NAME IS KRISTEN ANAIS AND SHES MY BABY GIRL ALSO. I CANT HELP HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU, IVE WATCHED YOUR MOVIES SINCE YOU WERE YOUNG AND IVE NEVER SEEN YOU PLAY YOUR PART ANYTHING BUT GREAT, YOU ARE SPECIAL BECAUSE ANYTHING YOU DO YOU GIVE 100 PERCENT. IT RUNS IN MY FAMILY MY SON EVAN GRADUATES IN MAY TO BECOME A DOCTOR AND MY DAUGHTER KRISTEN ALREADY GRADUATED WITH A DEGREE IN BUISNESS I THINK LOL, ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS SO IM NOT SURE OF DEGREE TITLE SHES WORKING BUT SHE SAYS ITS A BORING POSITION. I WRITE YOU AND THE REST OF TWILITE. IF YOU EVER HAVE AN OPENING FOR A P.R. PERSON. BOTH MY YOUNG ADULT CHILDREN THREW OUT SCHOOL HAVE GOTTEN STRAIGHT A S I THINK KRISTEN MIGHT OF GOTTEN ONE B. KRISTEN IS ONE OF THE MOST DEPENDABLE AND TRUST WORTHY YOUNG WOMEN SHES A SHINNING STAR AND I HAD HOPED YOU COULD DIRECT HER IN THE WRIGHT DIRECTION. KRISTEN YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER BUT YOU ARE A TALENTED SHINING STAR YOU ARE A PERFECT STAR. I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL, IF YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS ON LET ME KNOW WHERE TO SEND A RESUMEE TO. I WOULD BE THE PROUDEST PARENT SANDRA ROSE ALL MY XOXOLOVELOVELOVELOVEXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO PLEASE DONT LOOK DOWN ON ME FOR ASKING FOR A STEP UP FOR MY BABY GIRL.BOTH MY CHILDREN ARE SEEING DOCTORS TO DEAL WITH MY ILLNESS ITS BEEN 10 YRS OR MORE THIS IS TOO DEEP FOR THEY WERE QUITE YOU WHEN IT STARTED.THIS IS ME TRYING TO HELP KEEP BUSY AND NOT DWELL ON MY SISTUATION.

PLEASE MAKE SURE KRISTEN STEWEART RECEIVES THIS NOTE PLEASE N LET ME KNOW SHE RECEIVED IT THANK YOU SANDRA

Cocci lOve

Posted at 6:26 AM on September 12, 2013

Thank you so so so much aannie you said the right thing.

EricUK

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 9, 2013

Efron not for Kristen he drinks way too much has a lot of maturing to do, she also needs a strong man, not a whiney whimp like rpatz

Cynthia Maria Costa

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 9, 2013

I don’t think Kristen wants to date Zae Efron…

foxylady

Posted at 6:19 AM on September 9, 2013

I was waiting a a from zac Efron asking me date him.i had a a permission to date him from my family I ased them so I did he is my man not yours ok.by a way in my future I will be in 50 s I am getting old and I am dealing with my mother and father died on me.my father is stay alive over 69 years old.so I am waiting on Zac Efron a from him over 70 months for him and I told every body about him safe poeple and my family my father like him a lot and he told me Zac Efron is good looked a man he want to play with him a golf around the golf car.i ased him go on a trip with me too times of my own and meet my family to on a trip with me at Hawaii.i was looking around for him every where in the site.i asked him on my 40 brithday party and 41 birthday party again with me.i asked him to come down to see me at my apt whant I done for him I work so hard for him on my butt waiting on him .and you take him away from me this is my 3 time to get a good looked man for me and loseing wight for him and skinny for.i go to gym every day for him to.i was waiting and waiting longer and longer for him.

Guessed

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 9, 2013

Oh my.

cris

Posted at 1:51 AM on September 9, 2013

Hi Bonnie Fuller, How about telling us about Pattinson – Nick Jarecki “partnership”!

Aussie lady

Posted at 12:11 AM on September 7, 2013

HWL here you go again with your BS stories about Kristen. The poor girl is out of the country working and you write crap about her and Zac Efron. COME ON Star Magazine report. Where did they get this crap from. A so called source told them. Where did this so called source get their information. REALLY you are completely stupid and clueless. No-one has spoken to Kristen because she is out of the country and working and she has her friends with her. For crying out loud leave her alone to do her film and stop printing your lies which again you apparently took from the so called article in Star Magazine. She wouldn’t even consider going out with Zac he is to much of a boozer and he is always getting into trouble. Why would Kristen want a relationship with him. Stop with you fabrication and lies in the end this will do you no good in the long run.

aannie

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 6, 2013

Please NO! She’s to ugly for him…!
Kris Back off!

maria

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 8, 2013

those who judge others without knowing them are the ugly ones, kinda like you, :D

Thisis Stupid

Posted at 2:48 AM on September 6, 2013

This will never happen, Rob and Zac hang out on the regular…So Stupid…

anna smith

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 5, 2013

Definitely don’t date to make Bert, opps I meant Rob jealous. But I thought she would be great with Chris Pine.

guest

Posted at 5:13 PM on September 5, 2013

I. can see Kristen with Taylor lautner But not with Zack Efron .To me Zac seems to childish to me. Taylor and Kristen has fun when there together and they look good together.

sandra villaluz

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 14, 2013

I SO AGREE WITH YOU KRISTEN AND TAYLOR WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR IN PERSONALITY AND SENSE OF HUMOR. THEY ALSO MAKE A HANDSOME COUPLE, THE TWO OF YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY.LOVE YOU BOTH

Mbwalms

Posted at 3:45 PM on September 5, 2013

You need to proofread you stories for spelling! Also, the gossip you spread is hilarious! Get a real job

twilighted57

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 5, 2013

LOL. Chloe “the clueless” Melas is at it again. The only thing explosive about this fairy tale is that it is blowing up in Melas’ face, just like all of the rest of what she writes about Rob & Kristen.

Kriss

Posted at 12:22 PM on September 5, 2013

This is all BS. I have never seen the two in the same circle. This report is just so random. Anyway, I think she and James Franco would make a cute couple.
Love her!

lisnaaulia

Posted at 1:50 PM on September 5, 2013

haha i have the same idea with you!

Guest

Posted at 12:22 PM on September 5, 2013

Already debunked in record time by GC yesterday, story is false. However the story of Rob out with two ladies on a date hasn’t been…. Think Kristen may end up being open to dating sooner than she expected if the Rob dating stories keep coming in.

Woody88

Posted at 11:13 AM on September 5, 2013

Kristen seems to be more into work than dating right now. Her one attempt at dating did not work out so well!

blessy

Posted at 9:38 AM on September 5, 2013

i dont think kristen said that he wantto date Zac? I dont buy it….

Angelique

Posted at 9:02 AM on September 5, 2013

I have nothing against Zac Efron but I think she should date an A lister just like her to make the playing field even and maybe make Rob jealous at the same time. ie.: Leonardo di Caprio, James Franco and even Sean Penn.

Guest

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 5, 2013

what would put a stake in it for Rob is if she dated Jocqueim (sp?) Phoenix. Sean cast her in his movie Into the Wild and recommended her to Catherine H for Twilight. Would be a horrible move for her to date him, James Franco, yes. He seems fun, he likes to bake which she does too. They can have a cake bake off for a first date! More importantly, I think he’d make her laugh and introduce her to some people who’d probably embrace her, Seth Rogan, Johanna Hill, etc.. Imagine if she ends up in P. Express 2? Love that idea! The Executive Producer of Camp XRay was the Director of PE by the way so it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility. Leo- nah. He goes through them quicker than a roll of toilet paper in a public rest room.

Fizza Khalid

Posted at 7:22 AM on September 5, 2013

this is all BS . how do we know she said that?