Charlie Hunnam & Dakota Johnson: ‘Fifty Shades’ Producers Respond

Tue, September 3, 2013 7:36am EDT by 16 Comments
Bauer-Griffin, FameFlynet

chat bdsm

Posted at 6:45 AM on July 23, 2014

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any tips and hints for novice
blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Lois

Posted at 8:04 PM on September 3, 2013

The producers may stand by their choice, but how are they going to explain low box office count for this movie because so many people are disappointed that they will wait until its free to watch it. Did they even read the books???? Obviously not. NO, NO, NO on both actors. I don’t think they’re ugly, but does not fit either character. They probably would have been decent choices to play in role of Kate and her brother.

Valentina

Posted at 4:34 PM on September 3, 2013

Guys, I think they are actually OK. We just need to trust them a little! Search on youtube clips with Charlie H in the tv show Sons of Anarchy (not a fan until 3 h ago :)) ) … probably you will change your opinion, i did ….

ceci

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 3, 2013

pfff I think they were cheaper xD

Sally

Posted at 2:54 PM on September 3, 2013

So for the producers, the actress has a huge talent and the others no one!!! So why she is so unknown!! Oh yes she is the daughter of two famous actors!! So what, Emma Watson or Alexis Bledel are so much better!!!! I think any actors as Rob Pattz, Armie Hammer or the others wanted this role because they felt it’s not gonna be a good movie!!

Nikolina

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 3, 2013

I mean you can even tell that Charlie doesn’t look like Grey, bc E.L James was thinking about Robert Pattinson in first place, so see the differences. They both look so different! I’m not happy with that, and I actually think that I wont go to the cinema to watch this movie, bc I’m so disappointed by ‘Mr.Grey’….

Lori

Posted at 2:05 PM on September 3, 2013

I am so disappointed have been waiting so long for casting and now this! I don’t know if I can go see the movie now. They will have to do miracles for both of them to live up to Christian and Anastasia. They could of done so much better!

DAMN!

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 3, 2013

What else can they do but defend their choices?
Whatever happened with the auditions these two came out on top for whatever reason.
I say give them a chance. Everyone has to start somewhere right?
They may surprise you, and movie magic and makeup can do wonders.
I would love to see all those audition tapes though. That could be a movie by itself.

Nikolina

Posted at 2:38 PM on September 3, 2013

I would love to see those! Maybe it could be the bonus vids on the dvd!

guessed

Posted at 4:06 AM on September 4, 2013

I agree give them a chance

Lis

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 3, 2013

I hope the movie fails… they can stick to their casting and shove it up their butt. Their choices SUCK and I would not even watch it on Bootleg! E.L. created characters we loved and Universal pissed all over it and she allowed it. Hoping Lionsgate wises up when they chose casting for Gideon Cross on the Crossfire Series… Are you listening Lionsgate ! Do not sell out like E.L. did !

Coldol

Posted at 11:17 AM on September 3, 2013

Well I was so looking forward to this film but I have totally lost all interest in this film now .

عقار

Posted at 9:12 AM on September 3, 2013

عقار
3qar.com.sa

misti

Posted at 8:46 AM on September 3, 2013

Of course Dakota got the part-mommy is Melanie Griffith and daddy is Don Johnson! BOMB!!!

vbxberyezxvry7547

Posted at 8:32 AM on September 3, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xbxcb

ken6

Posted at 8:31 AM on September 3, 2013

as Kathleen said I’m dazzled that a single mom can profit $8033 in one month on the computer. why not try these out………. Yad7. ℂOℳ