WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes: Fired Or Taking A Break For Marriage?

Tue, September 3, 2013 10:55am EDT by 26 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

carlos henrique arndt

Posted at 8:59 AM on June 11, 2014

RHODES IS THE BEST!

Mathew

Posted at 9:33 AM on January 2, 2014

They check out your pc thoroughly for the broad range of security
risks and eliminate them completely. You naturally
would need to protect your important files for future use by protecting your
computer. It began being circulated amongst Serbian speaking users in February 2008 and may have begun to branch out
into other languages.

Huriya

Posted at 9:38 PM on October 24, 2013

Noooooo he can’t get fired I like him he is cool and I watch wwe because of his cuteness

Sara Vanhoose

Posted at 8:45 AM on November 7, 2013

right with you the only reason i watch wwe every monday and friday hoping to see the dashing cody rhodes and when i see him fight it makes my day and sometimes i wish i was the one he is marring. He’s sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

safeenat

Posted at 6:48 PM on October 3, 2013

cody just went on a break for his wedding and honeymoon.what has he done that he will be fired simply because randy won its not possible he just went on a break

Jake

Posted at 8:38 AM on September 13, 2013

I hope he on vacacation. Stfuff TNA.

Jake

Posted at 8:28 AM on September 13, 2013

I hope cody gets his job back. He’s the reason I watch wwe. If anyone should be fired its HHH.

Sara Vanhoose

Posted at 8:47 AM on November 7, 2013

yes he made two big mistakes
1) firing cody and goldust
2) saying randy is the face of the wwe

Hannah

Posted at 2:37 PM on September 11, 2013

If they fired him so he could have time off for his wedding then why did they have the Goldust vs Orton match that if Goldust won Cody got his job back?

Ben Fuller

Posted at 7:15 AM on September 5, 2013

personally I don’t think this is just him taking time off. they could have done any angle to keep cody of air for awhile specially he knee injury. I think this is nothing more than the bullying of triple h firing those who have morals and speak up against his on air actions.never had respect for cody Rhodes have never liked him but now after speaking up against hhh’s action I have a lot of respect for him. if this is just to give him time off I hope he comes back better than ever and take fight to triple h and the mcmahons

Alex A

Posted at 10:58 PM on September 4, 2013

Maybe this marriage will last longer than her last one. She was still married when she started going out with Cody.

Dena C

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 4, 2013

Of course he’s taking a break for his wedding and honeymoon, I mean.. did you see his wife ;-) and on that note….RESPECT THE BEARD!

michael c

Posted at 2:00 PM on September 4, 2013

whats wrong or right about codys wife dana c

michael c

Posted at 7:30 AM on September 4, 2013

michael c
cody will be back after his honeymoon.
possibly re-instated by vince in a face turn

phildatreal

Posted at 12:41 AM on September 4, 2013

I think (hope) he’ll be back. He wouldn’t be the first wrestler to be fired then return. Big Show got fired, Chris Jericho got fired, John Cena got fired. Randy Orton almost got fired (till he gave Mr McMahon a boot to the head! lol) I hope he doesn’t go to TNA. I don’t think they’d write him a big enough storyline. But hey, Jeff Hardy is over here (and he’s the man) so you never know

kelsi

Posted at 4:49 PM on September 3, 2013

I was there last night!! I’m pretty sure he’s just taking some time off…he’s one of their top 5 wrestlers. They’re not going to fire him. He’ll be back!

phildatreal

Posted at 12:47 AM on September 4, 2013

Thats awesome to see a female that likes wrestling. However, Cody Rhodes is NOT one of their top 5 superstars. Here’s what I think the top 5 are

1. John Cena
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. CM Punk
5. Sheamus

BHW_Adf

Posted at 2:39 AM on September 4, 2013

Wrong No 1 is Daniel 2 Cena 3 Cm punk 4 Randy 5 Sheamus

Ben Fuller

Posted at 7:28 AM on September 5, 2013

nice list but needs some changes. if where going off full time week in week out stars my list would be

1. John Cena (lets face it he has been face of wwe for 10+ years and will be again when he returns)
2. CM Punk (dont like the guy but cant deny his ability)
3. Randy Orton ( been there and done everything and is clearly making his way back ot the top of the heap)
4. Daniel Bryan (hate the guy but again his ability makes it hard for me to leave him out of the list)
5. Rob Van Dam (since returning has shown what we have been missing for a few years now and will surely be a champion again soon hopefully at NoC beating alberto)

I do have to throw a couple of other names in tho that are up thre and could be considered for the top depending on who you talk to.

alberto del rio cleary has been at the top or close to the top for awhile now but his recent actions for me are not those of some1 who should be with the exeption of randy because randy always has been better heal than face.

sheamus has been close to if not at the top on various occasions but doest not stay there consistently.

lastly a guy who I think has been underated at wwe since his arrival and depending on what everyone elses ideas of what makes some1 a top 5 superstar means no1 will agree with this one but I think kofi should be considered for one of the top 5 or at least the top 10. his ability alone shows he should be but wwe like muscle bound meatheads which has prevented kofi and cody from being at the top of the list. but for me the effort the hard work and the no complaining about his status in wwe makes him one of the top stars for me because he just gets on with it

sorry for the long post tho

don

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 9, 2013

like it or not randy orton is #1 it is what it is

Sara Vanhoose

Posted at 8:51 AM on November 7, 2013

1) Cody Rhodes
2) Daniel Bryan
3) John Cena
4) Cm Punk
1000) Randy Orton
* Randy is just a big inscure jerk

javi g

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 3, 2013

i think its a personal break. to later start a story line against the mcmahons. you know rhodes vs mcmahons sound good to me. but i would wait. and no he shoudint be on tna because that company is soon to disappear.

Nellie K. Spivey (@NellieKSpivey)

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 3, 2013

what Gary implied I cant believe that anybody able to earn $6013 in a few weeks on the internet. pop over to these guys… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

Herbert Henry

Posted at 1:20 AM on September 4, 2013

its just a part of the WWE..storyline cody goes on vacation

Clinton

Posted at 1:28 PM on September 3, 2013

I think he’s just taking a break. Who doesn’t get married and doesn’t take a honeymoon? If he doesn’t come back i expect to see him in TNA…

abe