Charlie Hunnam Looks Buff In First Pic Since Landing ’50 Shades’ Lead

Tue, September 3, 2013 6:48pm EDT by 41 Comments
Charlie Hunnam Christian Grey
SplashNews

alina

Posted at 2:10 AM on October 25, 2013

In this pictureCharlie Hunnam lokks very handsome . he got a charming personality .

carolyn

Posted at 11:46 PM on September 24, 2013

Charlie obviously has proven he has what it takes to play this part, even more than all the obvious attributes of Christian, Looks, Charisma, Height, Charlie has presence, strength, he can “own the room” and people will listen….I admit, I hadn’t even thought of him and so I started watching Sons of Anarchy, from the beginning and it’s clear, he’s the guy – now if Dakota can go toe to toe with “Christian” intelligence-wise and emotionally, that will be the key, while maintaining an air of sweetness, humility and iridescence that only Ana has.

leah

Posted at 10:26 PM on September 8, 2013

During all the indecision of who was getting the part of Christian, I didn’t like any of the choices. None of them seemed to fit & I couldn’t come up with a suitable option. No one even came close to the man in my mind. Thank zues I’m not in casting, I never thought of “Jax” for the part but I think he fits marvelously. I can’t freakin wait!! Congrats Charlie, u beautiful man.

carolyn

Posted at 11:49 PM on September 24, 2013

you are so right….when it’s right it’s right!

Herpine Derpington (@Hershterg)

Posted at 8:58 AM on September 7, 2013

Sons of Anarchy s one of my favorite shows, but damn if Charlie Hunnam looks the part of Christian Grey. Maybe he should have tried out for a sexy hobbit in the next hobbit movie?

Danielle

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 7, 2013

I truly cannot wait for the film now!! Charlie is the utmost perfect Grey!! I will be the films biggest fan just becuz of Charlie! He will be brilliant as christain!! Fantastic choice E L James!! Charlie, don’t listen to the haters they have no style and our most probably all sad!! Haha!! U will be amazing! If only I could of had part to play Ana!! Haha ;);););) just hurry up and make the film!! Xx

Pamela

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 6, 2013

Yes I can see Charlie as Grey, he is a very talented actor & looks every part of Grey with short, shaven & in a suit… google his images…WOW

Taylor

Posted at 11:39 PM on September 5, 2013

I was a big Ian Somerhalder supporter, but I am more than ecstatic about Charlie Hunnam! They are both gorgeous!!! I’ve been following Charlie for a few years now! So stoked for him!!

Danielle

Posted at 12:39 PM on September 5, 2013

To the person “jules” who has posted we have nt read the books if we think Charlie will be a good Christian grey, u obviously have not read the books!!! Open ur eyes look at him he’s gorgeous!! Take the beard away but a posh suit on him and watch green street!! He is perfect for the role!! :)