‘Sister Wives’ Recap: Four Brown Wives Admit They’re Still Jealous Of Each Other

Mon, September 2, 2013 2:50am EST by 7 Comments
Sister Wives Polygamy Questions Answered
Courtesy of TLC

Gina

Posted at 10:52 PM on February 17, 2014

I do not think I could share a man with 3 other women but if they can, they all the more power to them. I think Kody is a bit arrogant and narcistic but he obviously has alot of love for children and his wives. In older times polygamy was necessary in the Morman religion so women were taken care of because there were not enough men to go around. Joseph Smith received revelation that no more plural marriages were to be allowed so the religion changed to single marriages. I think the basics of having so many people around how can you not be happy. There is always someone to talk to. I would get jealous and wonder who he loves the most or if he loves the all the same but in different ways. I love watching the show and the interactions. Kody seems to wear the pants but I love Janelle’s go get em attitude, She is amazing. Mary is so emotional I think she being the real first wife, needs some therapy. She does not ever look happy. Christine is fun and so is Robyn, I wonder what really goes on behind the scenes in homes. I can’t imagine what it would be like and I would constantly wonder what he is doing with who and how they share him? I am christian but have looked at the LDS life ( not polygamy) and it is strict but I find all their children to be happy , successful, well mannered and very kind, caring people. It is not up to me to judge .

Gina

Posted at 10:45 PM on February 17, 2014

I would love to know where Janelle got her sun wall decor… it is awesome but I am a leo so it fits for me. Can she tell me where she got it please?

lisa conway

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 29, 2013

i tell you uld think what your doing is the way your happy and no-one shouldu tell you any different,i proud of all of you for what you believe in,god bless

your awesome
lisa conway

Kimberlee

Posted at 4:04 AM on September 29, 2013

The Browns are nice people, but no way would I want to be part of their family. A friend and neighbor, yes. Part of it, no. The Quran allows polygamy, originally revealed right after a battle where many Muslim men were killed and left widows and orphans behind to be cared for, yet the focus was on being able to treat wives justly (fairly): “If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.” In another religion, it is stated that no man can treat two women with equal justice; he will favor one or the other at any point in time. I think we clearly see this with the Brown family, and this is where jealousy stems from. Now, can you have a polygamous marriage where women are not jealous, because they’ve accepted the terms of the arrangement? Sure. People resign themselves to situations all the time, especially if religion is involved.

xcbxcbery577

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 2, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

abe

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 2, 2013

so when somebody get murdered…….
………….you know who did it.

COOL

Posted at 5:13 AM on September 2, 2013

Hi , A serious millionaire online dating & social networking place — RichFishes.org —for wealthy and beautiful singles interested in an dating and relationship. You can enjoy free verification, chat, wink and reply email.Sign up for FREE! and start to find your soul mate now!
sdf