Miley Cyrus’ Biggest VMA Disses: Harry Styles, Brooke Shields & More

Mon, September 2, 2013 8:45am EDT by 36 Comments
Miley Cyrus Dissed VMAs
Getty, AP/INVISION Images, SplashNews, FameFlyNet

Shannon

Posted at 12:11 PM on September 21, 2013

And there is a huge difference between sexy and trashy.

Shannon

Posted at 12:06 PM on September 21, 2013

Miley needs to start with brushing her tongue. It is coated with gunk, see how whiteish gray it is? That is bad hygiene, ie bad breath. I would love to know how she honestly feels about losing the Vogue Cover. Hopefully, this will open her eyes and she will realize people do not like this kind of trash. It will benefit her career if she cleans up a little and shows a little more respect.

Carl

Posted at 4:26 AM on September 5, 2013

I hope Liam is taking note…girls who don’t care about how they are portrayed don’t care about what others might think…not a good recipe for someone planning to get married…actually, strike that, she is not ready for marriage, period…

Hannah1234

Posted at 7:34 PM on September 3, 2013

I hope she gets better…….Becasue right now I think some of her best of fans are going down the drain….

Who Cares

Posted at 11:31 PM on September 2, 2013

Miley took a little bit too much molly :P But seriously i really feel bad for her she just seems so lost :/

Roger4555

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 2, 2013

Miley’s performance was beyond bad it was horrible!!!! I can’t believe that Robin Thicke would be apart of that circus act. it was 1 bad act after another even 2 chains was horrible down to his train wreck Versace outfit. The only o.k. spot was Kendrick Lamar’s 30 second verse!!!

N

Posted at 3:26 PM on September 2, 2013

Nobody got time for that tho’

Christy

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 2, 2013

Drake at the best reaction! He looked at the floor! Lmao!

psoc

Posted at 2:19 PM on September 2, 2013

I think Miley has lost touch and thinks the sexier the better when all its doing is making her look like a pig……………….. my god what’s wrong with her

Good_Girl

Posted at 1:58 PM on September 2, 2013

I hope she doesn’t turn out to be like Amanda Bynes with a mental disorder.Miley has went to crazy for me

La Dolce Vita

Posted at 1:20 PM on September 3, 2013

Has went?….go learn some grammar before posting…I find your abuse of the English language more offensive than Miley’s performance……correction..”has gone”‘ Duh!!!!

Kay

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 2, 2013

she tries way too hard

Good_Girl

Posted at 12:59 PM on September 2, 2013

I use to love Hannah Montana…..Now what idk what happen to Miley Cyrus but she needs to get her life together and stop messing with Robin Thicke…..HELLO HE IS MARRIED!!!!!!! Does she even think?!?!?!?!?!?!…..What happend to you Miley???????

corrinia williams

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 2, 2013

Omg I like so agree with u.she just ruined her life acting like this.she was so beautiful and talented in Hannah Montana and even not on Hannah Montana.it was my favorite show,but wizards was better.but i still liked Hannah too!!i missed the old her.I know u have to grow up,but come on,not like this!!be like Selena,Taylor,demi,or any other star older than u miley.acting like Britney spears.at least she calmed down when she had kiss,let’s hope Miley does the same!!

Sophia_Lashay

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 2, 2013

You are so right Good_Girl she should be in such shame I mean I got better since and I’m only 18…..MIley like 24…….Miley really needs to get her hair done!!!!!!!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 1:14 PM on September 2, 2013

She only 20!!and she needs like a wig or weave or something.or a bob like Beyonce!!!!she just messed up.she acting like she 24-25 but she into,that’s tjw sad part.I hope she dot have kids,they will grow up to be the nastiest kids ever!!at least till she grows up and acts like a normal woman!!and I’m 13 saying this!!I know more than her.even when I’m 21 or 25 I won’t act like miley is for sure!!just thirsty!!

betty reyes

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 2, 2013

To the author of this article, spell check is not the only thing you need to do before you publish an article. You have to READ it as well. The whole “shoe” was full of pitchy strippers. I’m sure you meant show and that is just as bad as a spelling error. It’s insulting to read have of these articles. Insulting and sad.

Star

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 3, 2013

No offence…but I believe you meant ‘half’ not ‘have’…:P.

JustMee

Posted at 2:14 AM on September 6, 2013

Lmao. I believe you meant ‘offense’ not ‘offence’. & no, it’s ‘have’, not ‘half’. xD

Isis

Posted at 12:25 PM on September 2, 2013

She’s another untalented trailer trash redneck like Britney Spears.

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 2, 2013

How many times will hollywood life ask this question ??? A lot of people hated her performance. I along with a few other people loved it or didn’t care for it ! Geez. Running out of topics much ?

Jaime

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 2, 2013

She has lost her mind, I kind of feel sorry for her at this point:-(

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 2, 2013

As far as I’m concerned, this is stale news. Move on people. Seriously. You Americans fret for everything sigh

Kayla _Styles

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 2, 2013

Wtf is she doing, she’s only 20!!! Miley, if your reading this, your crazy!! Im only 11 and even i can twerk better than you!! Miley, stick to your age!!!!!

Christy

Posted at 2:25 PM on September 2, 2013

Ummm Kayla if you’re ELEVEN you are too young to be twerking anyway! Where is your mother!?

disgusted

Posted at 11:51 AM on September 2, 2013

She is rude, crude and obnoxious. He is a pervert who particpated in a young girl exploiting herself with the blessing of all the parasites in her life. Backfired on both of them. Lets watch her destroy herself and his career fall apart, because that is what they do in Hollywood, they just move the carcus to the side of the road to make way for the fresh new meat.

neeedleinahaystack

Posted at 12:09 PM on September 2, 2013

if nicki minaj was doing this we’d all be ignoring it like big whoop

Denise34

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 2, 2013

She needs. Help big time she on some of drugs girls see her like that they will want to doit to. Give them ideas to girls in the world

xcbxcbery577

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 2, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xbc

abe

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 2, 2013

be honest: EVERY LAZY GIRL CAN DO THESE THINGS!!

COOL

Posted at 10:00 AM on September 2, 2013

Singles! Free to join — RichFishes.org — create a free personals profile by simply answering a few easy questions, writing a paragraph or two about yourself and uploading a photo to compliment your personal ad. Once your profile has been created you can connect with other millionaire singles and create possible dating matches.

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:53 AM on September 2, 2013

It was defiantly too much!!!she trying to be something she not by showing her skinny body to children all over the globe!!it was disgusting,I hope her mother is ashamed of her!!idk what’s wrong with the dad,he must of been high when he said he was alright with it!!everyone hated it,I hated it,my’ mom hated it,I was just
horrible.the awards was perfect before she came on the stage!!the VMAs didn’t even honor aaliyah death,she died that exact same day,and she was born in that city!!that’s just cruel.they should of replaced miley nasty performance,and put in the real princess of music!!she ruined the VMAs!!I think this beat kanye/Taylor argument in 2009!!I don’t wanna ever see her perform again.it was the worst performance ever!!she was so beautiful,and well put together,now she just ruined her life by cutting her hair and TRYING to twerk!!she ain’t even got a body or butt to twerk.just disgusting!!drake,and Selena were the funniest.and so was rhianna reaction!!and SK was brooke sheilds,Kelly,the PTC everyone who hated it was right.she deserves to be hated for her racy show!!

Elvis Presley

Posted at 8:51 AM on September 2, 2013

SHE IS SUCH A PIG!!!!!!!!!!!