Lance Bass: ‘NSYNC Member Gets Engaged To Boyfriend

Sun, September 1, 2013 3:07pm EDT by 20 Comments
Lance Bass Engaged
Courtesy of Instagram

What a huge week for Lance! After reuniting with ‘NSYNC at the VMAs on Aug. 25, the singer proposed to his longtime boyfriend, Michael Turchin. And he said yes!

Looks like Lance Bass is going to be the latest member of ‘NSYNC to tie the knot! Shortly after the boy band’s VMAs reunion on Aug. 25, Lance got engaged to his boyfriend, Michael Turchin!

Lance Bass & Michael Turchin Get Engaged

The couple got engaged when Lance presented Michael, who is an aspiring actor and model, with a black diamond band while in New Orleans, La, according to Us Weekly. Apparently Lance even texted Michael’s parents to get their approval!

“He said YES!! Love this man,” Lance tweeted on Sept. 1, along with a picture of Michael showing off his ring.

“They’re such a great couple, everyone is so happy for them,” a source told Us. “Their friends and family are thrilled.”

Michael and Lance are clearly thrilled too. On Aug. 31, Michael took to Twitter to express his joy: “Happiest guy in the world,” he tweeted.

After a triumphant return to the VMAs stage with his former bandmates, we didn’t think things could get even better for Lance. But it seems he knew that even bigger moments were on the horizon, as he tweeted after the show that his mind was on one thing and one thing only — Michael. “For the first time ever I got to perform w *NSYNC as an out entertainer and was thinking of this man,” Lance tweeted along with a picture of himself and Michael.

What a romantic, inspirational story. Congrats, Lance and Michael!

WATCH: NSYNC Reuinites At VMA’s 2013 With Justin Timberlake

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Celebrity Engagements:

1. Zayn Malik Engaged: How He Proposed To Perrie Edwards
  2. Pippa Middleton Secretly Engaged — New Report
  3. Taylor Armstrong: ‘RHOBH’ Star Engaged To John Bluher

Major

Posted at 10:08 PM on August 9, 2014

What’s up to all, the contents existing at this website are in fact awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the
nice work fellows.

Vacuum Cleaner

Posted at 5:59 PM on August 5, 2014

Unless you get the dirt up, you’ll grind away the finish with every
single footstep. At least much better than my
current non-suctioning bagless vacuum. The roller
brush itself is stainless steel along with sealed ball bearings on each end of the roller.

Sue

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 29, 2013

LANCE AND MICHAEL I FEEL SO SO SORRY FOR U, GOD gave u talent and wealth this is the way u repay him U AND ALL THE OTHER FAGGOTS WILL NEVER EVER BE HAPPY COZ IT IS MATCH MADE BY SATAN HIMSELF, HE IS REJOICING BUT U WILL PAY LIKE ALL THE REST OF U, AIDS, STDS ETC , REPENT ITS NOT TOO LATE END THIS SATANIC CIRCUS OF A MARRIAGE

Bozzy Lewis

Posted at 9:34 AM on September 2, 2013

Congratulations to the handsome couple ! They deserve all the happiness in the world….and to all the lousy creeps that are against it…..” IN YOUR FACE ! “

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:57 AM on September 2, 2013

kandylandy

Posted at 11:11 PM on September 1, 2013

what Brandon responded I’m blown away that you can earn $5709 in one month on the internet. check my blog…….www.ℛush64.COℳ

xcbxcbercyery457

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 1, 2013

xbcxcb

abe

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 1, 2013

well, some F*ggots suffer alzheimer when they’re still in puberty…………….OBVIOUSLY.

Bozzy Lewis

Posted at 9:38 AM on September 2, 2013

In Your Face…….OH YES ! Only “straight” people with these attitudes towards gays today are losers, down and out, uneducated, flat broke ,unhappy or religiously-fueled nut-jobs ! Anyone that would call them names and not be happy for them is evil, demented and sad ! UP YOURS….We are everywhere and once again,…..” IN YOUR FACE, BABY ! “

I

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 1, 2013

Growssss,I mean gross ! I can’t imagine what they do in bed and i dont want to but I heard they are teaching kids about ghey now I mean gay. They better not cross my children because I will call the God of ellijah that answereth by fire. I am not of the flesh! God destroy the earth with fire during the time of sodom and Gomorrah. They want freedom to live,I have my freedom of speech but we live in a place now when you talk about your believe people want to shut you down. Really?

I

Posted at 10:25 PM on September 1, 2013

Self denial.

identifié fille

Posted at 8:05 PM on September 1, 2013

ugly fact this “gay” thingh is getting worse
some one should stop this joke
even animals don’t do this
it’s just worng
god made man and woman to be togther and have children
if it was the GAY right ?
he would made just 1 og them
yhis thing is going out of control
groooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos :(

Laura Anne Brown

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 1, 2013

I’m living in the wrong century. I agree with Becky, gross!

corrinia williams

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 1, 2013

Why u and Becky being so mea!?!they were proud enough to show their love.not everyone is in love with woman/man and man/woman.its sometimes woman/woman ad man/man!!that’s just how it is.its not gross it cute!!they don’t care if u haters don’t like it,so why comment!!they are an adorable couple,and I am proud of all sexual orientations.no matter
Gay
Lesbian
Transsexual
Transgender.etc we are all the same no matter what gender we fail in love for!!don’t be rude,cause one day u might kiss a girl and then fall in love with her.and don’t its never gonna happen,u may do t fro, a dare,or u just being drunk.or maybe u just wanna be lesbian one day in your life.so shut up,and stop being rude to people who are happily in love and don’t care about what people say about them.we r in the wrong century when people like u and Becky don’t respect people like them!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 1, 2013

Mean*
Do u know how many celebs are gay/lesbian
Rosie O’Donnell
Ellen degenres
Neil Patrick Harris
Jason Collins
I think Jane lynch
Raven symone
The buy from big bang theory
The guy from modern family
Anderson cooper and more!!!

Bozzy Lewis

Posted at 9:45 AM on September 2, 2013

What is gross you little whore…..IS YOU ! Are you some little tramp with a big pussy out in the suburbs ? (that’s what you look like !) Go back in your cave you ignorant kunt ! How dare you “bash” them in this day and age ! They are a beautiful and proud couple. In case your pea-brain didn’t know it….they are consenting adults and talented, accomplished grown men. Not losers like you and the other jerks on this blog insulting them. IN YOUR FACE……get used to it, because gays and lesbians are “OUT” and are not living their lives to please you or anyone else !

Becky

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 1, 2013

GROSS!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 1, 2013

They a lot cuter than stupid ugly zayn and ugly boring perrie

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:12 PM on September 1, 2013

He’s gay!!!!I didn’t know that!!!!aww but congrats.seriously I did not know that.when I saw he proposed to his BOYFRIEND I had to take a double take and look twice!!!but I accept all lesbians,gays,transsexuals,transgenders,and etc!!I’m proud of all sexual orientation.but I am straight.lol.good luck,they are cute together though.wish u best wishes in your marriage,congrats lance!!!!I wonder when is Adam Lambert and his boyfriend getting married,is he already married/engaged!!I wonder.imma look it up later

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:13 PM on September 1, 2013

Oh never mind,Adam and his bf broke up.they r just friends now.