Justin Bieber Shows Off His Muscles After Nightclub Fight — Pic

Torzo

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 2, 2013

Selenaaa jupp-uhh buono, perfetto
avanti a Milano

Setare

Posted at 5:49 AM on September 2, 2013

He doesnt get it.does he? We dont care u have abs or muscels. Ur not the only one. Someone bu him a shirt and. Throw it at his face. I’m gettting sick and tired of him being shirtless all the time! Its uncomfertable and innpopriate he is settting a bad example to younger kids.

Vera

Posted at 4:55 AM on September 2, 2013

OMG!! His biceps??!!! His muscles?!! :)))))) where ,when, why I can’t see them?!! You’re so funny Biebs stop show us your skinny body!!!

Lisa 7

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 2, 2013

I AGREE! WHERE?????? PLEASE!!! He still looks and acts like a child. Can’t stand him . Only muscle I see is that big head of his. He’s done. Voice DONE! See ya. He sounded cute when he started, but the “MAN GENE” never came in.Sounds like a mouse, looks like a wuss. Stop writing about this loser. MOVE ON! Same people EVERYDAY on this stupid site.

Posted at 2:49 AM on September 2, 2013

And he is such a jerk,who can’t control his freaking action,and thinks he cool cause he rich.just cause u cute,ain’t gonna get u anymore little boy.man up and stop acting so freaking cocky before u get your behind shot!!!!its gonna happen one day,he gonna go into a club,a guy gonna attack him,and he gonna have a gun,and that’s the last time u gonna hear about Justin bieber again.he just so stupid.u think its funny to almost lose your life,u think its funny to basically get attacked,how is that funny.I got hit by a care in early June when in was walking to school.I didn’t laugh about it,I didn’t die die neither.even if he made it put alive like I did,don’t laugh,cause next time it could of been worser.I didn’t laugh,I was in shock all day.I didnt finish going to school that day.I went to hospital,nothing was wrong(thank god)and I just had a scar on my right elbow cause it hit the side mirror,I was side swiped!!but I still could of been dead,if that car hit me in the front!Same with Justin!!!and why are u even talking about Selena,when they aren’t even together @kalani

Posted at 2:51 AM on September 2, 2013

Car*Die(1)*out*

Kalani

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 2, 2013

I’m glad that justin has his bodyguards with him. He’s amazing and adorable. Justin will always be my favorite crush. I adore him and Selena together.

Kalani

Posted at 2:26 AM on September 2, 2013

Justin is not a jerk or a douchbag. He’s amazing and very sweet he’s adorable. He’s not a jerk. How can you say that when you don’t even know justin personally. I can tell justin is a lover not a fighter. I do hope justin and Selena end up together..

Posted at 2:41 AM on September 2, 2013

Did u say he not a fighter!?!
Bodyguard in a different country
Kicked a paparazzi on the ground 2012
And I’m sure there was more than that.trust me he is far from a lover and is defiantly a fighter.if he was a lover he would of never lost his longtime girlfriend,even though 2 years isn’t even long.if he was a lover he would of never hurt Selena by flirting and breaking her heart.(and don’t tell me he never did that,I’m not starting a stupid Jelena this,Jelena that fight with u,face the facts hr cheated,cause if u think about it for a minute around the time they broke up,he was seen partying with those girls such as mimi,ella,and Barbara,and other models!!he was either flirting with them,that caused the break up,or they did the nasty-nasty!!)

niki

Posted at 6:02 AM on September 2, 2013

@ corrina dont f**** start talking bout jelena !!!!! wer just gonna have to see what happens!!!! so stfu!!!

Posted at 6:38 AM on September 2, 2013

Im not talking about Jelena!!I’m just saying how he not a lover.and how can we see what happens,when it already happened!!!I didn’t say they never getting back together,so what are u talking about.go to sleep,its too early for ya!!she said he is aa lover,and I’m saying how he not a lover.so how am I talking bad about Jelena when there is no Jelena,and that already happened like 7months ago!!

niki

Posted at 6:56 AM on September 2, 2013

corrina i sed that well see whats gonna happen in this year so plz stop sayin ..,

Posted at 7:06 AM on September 2, 2013

I get that,but I’m not talking about the future,so why are we saying we’ll see what happens.I didn’t say anything about the future or them getting back together or not.I didn’t even mention Jelena in the first place,o just said that how he not a lover that’s all.so I’m confused and don’t understand!!they broke up,let it go.we can’t make them get back together or not.its their decision,technically its Selena decision,cause she the one who called it off.but it doesn’t matter know,so why are we talking about them.its too early!!

niki

Posted at 7:36 AM on September 2, 2013

corrina im confused why did u say that to me then ?? thats a pretty cruel thing to say!!!!

Posted at 7:39 AM on September 2, 2013

Omg I still don’t understand.what did I say to u that was cruel.

Posted at 7:41 AM on September 2, 2013

Are u talking about when I said go to sleep its top early for ya.I didn’t mean it in a mean way,I was just saying its too early and I didn’t think u understood what I said.that’s all.sorry if u thought I was being cruel.all i said was thats why he not a lover,and I’m all confused now.

niki

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 2, 2013

forget it corrina!!!!

@kalani

Posted at 10:16 AM on September 2, 2013

And how can you say he’s “very sweet, amazing and adorable” when YOU don’t know HIM??

KALANI

Posted at 8:03 PM on September 2, 2013

UM HELLO FROM INTERVIEWS AND WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT HIS FAMILY ON TV. AND THEY WAY HE’S WITH LITTLE KIDS.. THE WAY HE TALKS ABOUT HIS SIBLINGS. OF COURSE HIS MOM. WHO HE ADORES SO MUCH.

Inthenews

Posted at 2:14 AM on September 2, 2013

How can you say Justin took the high road when he kicked a guy who was laying on the ground? He did the same thing to the guy in Long Island who was beaten by his thugs, kicked him when he was down and couldn’t defend himself. Oh and for all the beliebers out there saying that this is rumors spread by haters? Well they interviewed the manager of the club and the kid they knocked down was a fan trying to get a picture and he was not attacking Justin. This is like the 10th time this year Justin has gotten into trouble at clubs. First he gets kicked out of the London club because he and his friends smelled like pot and he was trying to get underaged pals in. Then he was banned from that club in Vienna “Justin Bieber was banned from a nightclub after his bodyguards reportedly groped young girls and broke fans’ phones. … reportedly groped several young female fans and broke cameras and cellphones belonging to patrons.” Then his bodyguards roughed up that DJ in Ohio…the list goes on and on and it was not haters telling the stories or spreading rumors. Those things happened and it was the managers and staff at the clubs who told the truth. So it is time for you nasty beliebers to stop threatening people for telling the truth. Your idol is nothing but a thug and coward. He kicks guys when they are down, spits on his fans and obviously now is having his bodyguards beating up his fans. He has become the biggest joke in the world. Number one douchebag of the year: Justin, pee in a bucket, Bieber! Try to justify it all you want, but the truth is coming from actual witnesses and managers who give their names…not from haters. Boy has he destroyed his reputation. Karma is going to bite him in the butt soon. I hope the kid he kicked sues his pants off, they’re almost off anyway.

Lisa 7

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 2, 2013

This won’t end pretty. That’s what always happens. Look at Tupac, Biggie, ect……..SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HIM, FIRST OF ALL……….HE’S NOT BLACK, SECOND………HE’S NOT TALENTED, THIRD…………..HE CAN’T FIGHT IS WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG! Imagine a plastic one? OMG! He’ll be DONE!

Kalani

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 2, 2013

STFU @Lisa. Justin is a good guy. No one knows what he actual goes through everyday. Besides he does have his security with him all time. It’s not like he goes walking alone And idiots or stalkerazzi follows him to the bathroom. That’s a bit creepy if they do.

Notbuyingit

Posted at 1:09 AM on September 2, 2013

I been reading more current articles about this so called “attack”. Justin was NOT attacked. He didn’t take the high road. Turns out they interviewed the owner and staff of the club. The kid who supposedly attacked him was a “small little guy who was no at all aggressive” according to the owner of the club. So Justin’s thugs basically attacked a kid for trying to get a photo with Justin because the kid was a fan. This isn’t the first time someone has been beaten up trying to get a picture of Justin in a club. I think the experts who say Justin and his handlers are doing these things to stay in the news sounds legit. All these stories have nothing to do with his music and Justin and company are planting things in the press to stay relevant and to try to change his image in order to gain an older audience/fan base. I think it’s going to backfire because now so many people who thought Justin was a nice kid see him as some kind of joke. He went from being Mr. Nice Guy into a wannabe gangsta rapper thug…a stereotype because not all rappers get in trouble or are thugs. What a terrible stereotype to perpetuate. The truth always comes out.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 1:04 AM on September 2, 2013

I NEED SOME SLEEP! I SPELLED THAT WRONG TOO!

Elvis Presley

Posted at 1:03 AM on September 2, 2013

SORRY I SLELLED MEAT WRONG!!!!!!!!

Elvis Presley

Posted at 1:02 AM on September 2, 2013

HE IS SUCH A JERK! AND TO TOP IT ALL HE CAN’T SING EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS JUST A PIECE OF CONTAMINATED MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalani

Posted at 2:23 AM on September 2, 2013

Wow he can sing. He’s amazing and very talented.

Loopy

Posted at 12:52 AM on September 2, 2013

When is this punk going to grow up?

abe

Posted at 11:09 PM on September 1, 2013

muscless?
…………..where?

BEHIND HIS NOSEBONE?

kandylandy

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 1, 2013

my neighbor’s mother-in-law makes $63 an hour on the internet. She has been without work for 6 months but last month her check was $16533 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website….…….www.ℛush64.COℳ

xcbxcberyery457

Posted at 10:56 PM on September 1, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. xcbxcb

Dean Nickson

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 1, 2013

I HATE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER YOU ARE NO FRIEND OF MINE

Macleen Brin

Posted at 9:43 PM on September 1, 2013

☆◀►☆◀►☆My best friend’s sister is making $86 just working for 4-5 hours daily on their computer at home. She was fired from her job before five months but last month her income was $21869 just working on the internet . know more ••►► INFO42.COM ◄◄◄
☢☢☢The energy of the mind is the essence of life. What a waste my life would be without all the beautiful mistakes I’ve made.

identifié fille

Posted at 8:36 PM on September 1, 2013

they both look high
and any one can look good setting next to jb
he kpt getting worse since his break-up
and he just perss a self destraction battum
I don’t now if he sould be aloud of geting out alone
I think the 2013-2014 is going to be the worst in jb’s life
maybe the last of jb drama
ohh belive me I can small it now
a disaster is comming
will they still love him when he start to call them UGLY ?
note : he is not guy he just can’t get his pense on and I am not ammanda for the ugly thing

sarah

Posted at 8:35 PM on September 1, 2013

actually if that guy was only getting a picture than the gaurds wouldn’t have taken him down. there is no reason to take down a “little kid” if he is only taking a pic. just another stupid rumor a hater is trying to start. justin haters are worse than his fans, they are soo hateful it is scary. it’s good justin has gaurds because i wouldn’t trust anyone if i were him. he is a teenager who obviously has problems that many many teenagers go through (drugs, relationship probs) but that doesn’t mean that he should be attacked. i was never a fan of him at all, but now i appreciate him for how he handles the hate and the media. and for the people calling him gay/girly…that is so discriminating to gays and to trans. please have a heart!! geeeeesh

identifié fille

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 1, 2013

you are right they scary
but justin is givebn them a space to talk about him
he kepps doing wierd things
and that doesn’t help him

Canada

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 2, 2013

Actually the person who said it was just a little kid…or little guy and that the guy was not aggressive was the owner of the night club where it happened. He witnessed the whole thing and I doubt the guy is a Justin Bieber hater. I know some people don’t want to face the truth about dumb things their idols do, but you are wrong about this one. It is all over the Canadian news, not the tabloid news. The kid just wanted a picture and Justin’s bodyguards were overzealous and knocked the kid down. That is why they didn’t press charges. They realized that they over reacted. They bullied that DJ in Ohio, the one Justin spit on because they thought he was taking pictures of Justin in a bar. Turned out the guy was just a DJ there and there were NO pictures of Justin on his camera. They are being sued also by the guy in Long Island for getting attacked by Justin’s bodyguards, getting sued in Miami because of Justin’s bodyguards. It’s a cycle. I don’t see the big deal about his being photographed in a club, we all know he keeps going to them. He is going to get in some major trouble, because either they are going to pick on the wrong person, or they are going to really hurt someone bad. It’s getting out of hand. Justin needs to stay out of clubs and he has to control his temper when people take his picture…he is really heading for a disaster.

Posted at 7:59 PM on September 1, 2013

Forget Justin,do u all see the guy to his left.that guy is smoking fine!!!!Omg.I didn’t even notice Justin at first,look at that guys hot abs.omg who is he!!he look kinda like romeo and bow wow mixed together!!he is gorgeous.forget Justin,that stupid kid.that boy or man is sexy,he the only one i see in that pic the only one!!!!purrrrr!!!!!

Justinaux

Posted at 7:45 PM on September 1, 2013

Is that the same friend Justin shared his milkshake with? The one who denied it and said it was “gay”? I wonder if this picture falls into the same category for his pal? I wonder what they shared after their little shirtless adventure together.

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 1, 2013

No that was Tyler the creator.he said they didn’t share one,(but im sure they did though)he said they just got a drink and got two separate cups.idk I didn’t hear it well.he said it on TMZ!!

Justin Burpher

Posted at 7:40 PM on September 1, 2013

Turns out the reason Justin didn’t press charges was because the guy was not being aggressive. Canadian papers are reporting that it was a little fan of Biebs and the kid was not being aggressive, he was taking a pic with his idol. It was a “little guy” the manager of the club said, and the kid tried to get a picture with his idol Biebs. Biebs posse didn’t like that so took the kid down, and then Justin kicked him. But the owner of the club said the “little guy” was not being aggressive at all and was just getting a picture with Justin. His security went after a fan…they should be showing pictures of Justin’s feet and not his baby abs because he was kicking the guy while he was down like the little girl he is. Hahaha..pretty funny that he has to kick a little guy when he was already down. Yeah, Justin cares about his fans. It must be the way Justin fights, because with the Hampton’s fight his security beat a guy to the ground and Justin kicked that guy too. So kicking people when they are already beaten up by security is Justin’s idea of a fair fight….what a putz. No wonder he didn’t press charges.

sod

Posted at 7:35 PM on September 1, 2013

ha what a douche bag

Jadaneale

Posted at 7:08 PM on September 1, 2013

He is so hot

Dean Nickson

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 1, 2013

he is not hot he is ugly

ivan

Posted at 6:30 PM on September 1, 2013

He did not even get a scratch. The next day he went to a club in Toronto. He’s a much tougher kid than his haters think. Remember when he was grabbed in Dubai and continued performing as the guy was dragged away as if nothing happened?

Posted at 6:34 PM on September 1, 2013

Yeah but next time that may not happen.he may get shot,or bombed.he needs to be less cocky,and think before he goes into these places and bring a bunch of backup with him.he ain’t tough,he just think he is.gotta learn from your mistakes,next time he better have security around him like ring around the rose!!that way he won’t get hurt or harmed,or even killed!!that was a close call,that guy could of had a gun on him!!then there would be no Justin bieber anymore.he would be in the grave,then what would u say.he still tough?!?

Kalani

Posted at 7:56 PM on September 1, 2013

Justin is not a douche bag. He’s Amazing And such a hottie. But not to mention. He’s so adorable.

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 1, 2013

Who called him a douche bag?I think u meant to comment to @sod not Ivan or me!!and that guy to the left is 10x hotter than that stupid kid!!need to clean his act up and stop acting like he the coolest kid on the block!!

Xavier

Posted at 6:11 PM on September 1, 2013

hahaha justin is the man

Dean Nickson