Harry Styles Says ‘Twerking Is Inappropriate’ — Dissing Miley Cyrus?

Sat, August 31, 2013 5:47pm EST by 80 Comments
Miley Cyrus Harry Styles Diss
FameFlynet, Getty

Son Goku

Posted at 8:59 AM on February 26, 2014

I normally don’t like One Direction, but this guy is awesome.
Seriously, although some of One Direction’s songs are odd, this guy here is very smart. I’m still not gonna become a fan, but I really like what this guy said.

detox foods to exclude

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 20, 2014

How long does it take to change your taste, health and waistline.
Therefore herbal cleanses are indicated when we want to hone our cleanse to
a “sharp edge” and be organ specific. It will aid in
digestion as the substances contain fibres and other essential ingredients.

Posted at 1:43 AM on January 18, 2014

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment
(it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing.

Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers?

I’d definitely appreciate it.

portrait of a lady

Posted at 7:17 PM on December 9, 2013

Are you dwelling on that staff meeting where your boss treated you so badly,
reviving and fueling the sense of hurt and outtrage you felt att thee time.

The deities are ones of lightning and fire, so therefore are extremely intense and
often will disregard others in their pursuit of their desire.
shlokas from the vedas and after that the priest asks the couple to smear a paste made from cumin seeds and
jiggery on each other’s hands.

Kiara

Posted at 4:11 PM on January 12, 2014

Miley Cyrus is a slut. I used to always listen to her songs & I loved her back when she was in Hanna Montana but when I found out she twerks, dresses inappropriate, & she cut her hair I stopped listening to her music. Miley has turned a lot of fans into haters against her.

HinokiMo

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 17, 2014

How is Miley a slut? Do you even know the definition of a ‘slut’ ? She has only been seen with one guy: Liam Hemsworth.

I’ll admit that her behavior is… extreme, but that’s simply her way of shaking off the Hannah Montana image. To her it’s annoying having people see her as this perfect role-model from Disney, without the realization that people will eventually change. Her name is Miley Cyrus not Hannah Montana, clearly she doesn’t want to be known as that little girl anymore.

Sure you miss it, but it’s her life. Believe when I say that being a role-model is very exhausting. It’s nerve wrecking with people having such high expectations of a perfect little angel, who makes no mistakes. It’s suffocating. She’s human with extincts and a helpless urge to eventually make a mistake.

Danuta

Posted at 1:33 AM on October 8, 2013

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months
of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

don jon watch movie online

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 24, 2013

Hi there I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while
I was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I
am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the
minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb b.

brynn horan/hemmings

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 14, 2013

I agree with Harry, but we have to remember this is also the doofus who ‘twerked’ at the Teen Choice Awards. :) But I agree.

Riley Howard

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 14, 2013

Yes finally a Hottie who agrees with me, I hate twerkin!