Justin Bieber Attacked At Toronto Nightclub

Sat, August 31, 2013 2:35pm EDT by 55 Comments
Justin Bieber Attack
SplashNews

yes ima guy but im straight haha

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 23, 2013

Ppl are just mad cause hes famous and he had a much better life stop hating ppl

Chuck Norris

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 5, 2013

I admire his attacker for the effort.

La La La

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 3, 2013

theres a video n twitter of the guy said that selena is a rat and then justin turned and hit him !!!

KALANI

Posted at 11:03 AM on September 3, 2013

I REALLY SELENA IS NORMAL IN HER PRIVATE LIFE. THAT SHE ALWAYS STAYS FRIENDS WITH JUSTIN.

megan

Posted at 9:26 PM on September 2, 2013

They are back together you idiot. They have been.

niki

Posted at 5:36 AM on September 3, 2013

oh they got back toghter how megen?

KALANI

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 3, 2013

NO THERE NOT. IF THEY WERE. WE WOULD SEE THEM TOGETHER OR HEAR ABOUT THEM. THERE NOT. I WOULD HOPE THEY ARE. BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT THEY ARE. I SO HOPE SELENA TALKS TO JUSTIN. AND THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. UNLESS SHE’S A POSER.

Alexis

Posted at 10:12 AM on September 4, 2013

your lying..

melodie

Posted at 5:53 AM on September 2, 2013

corrina get proof before opening ur stupid mouth !!!!!

xcbxcbrgfhturtu475

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 31, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women.
xbxcb

lin

Posted at 10:40 PM on August 31, 2013

he better stop going to nightclubs for now
if not can happen any tragedy
justin unfortunately some people don’t like you
has take care my baby

anon

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 31, 2013

The most amazing part of this story is that Justin was wearing a shirt.

rb

Posted at 11:10 PM on August 31, 2013

Idiots trying to grab him are all the reason for him not to wear one.

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 31, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

abe

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 31, 2013

is he asking for it, Fooling With The Ladies Of America?

ivan

Posted at 7:29 PM on August 31, 2013

I agree with the article. With the type of haters he has even on this site, it would be advantages for him to cut down on clubs where people may get drunk and try getting into fights. I have been to clubs hundreds of times over the years and have seen guys try to start fights after a few.

Sel

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 31, 2013

@Corrinia Williams, there’s a lot of things people have been telling you that you haven’t got it into your brain as of yet!! If you have done your research among other less enlighten comments you would find, that there are questions that you should be asking yourself before commenting. Look up the facts!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 31, 2013

What r u talking about?what u think I’m talking about Selena and Justin break up.what did I say wrong?all I said was that’s the reason they broke up,cause of his flirting and bad behavior,and partying too hard.what did I say that was wrong??!what do I need to look up,I don’t understand

rb\\Sel

Posted at 9:09 PM on August 31, 2013

Again, the facts are, unless JBSG invited you to a threesome, you don’t know why in the hell they broke up!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 10:36 PM on August 31, 2013

Im not even talking about them.its not about Jelena its about him being stupid and not staying out of the club.I’m not mentioning Selena and Justin.they broke up who cares why,it happened get over it.my onion is my opinion,and don’t say facts cause u don’t know them.and they never even had sex at least according to Selena and Justin.lol.just shut up and stop worrying over a former couple.there done,let it go!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 31, 2013

And if u had a brain which I’m sure u don’t,u would see that’s its obvious how they broke up.fays after he was seen with those models and Barbara especially they broke up.it was on GMA!!!so learn your facts stupid!!and I’m done discussing them,its over for now,let it go!!!goodnight

Sel

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 31, 2013

You still can’t get your facts straight can you?? And don’t be so angry with yourself because you’re too lazy to get the real facts

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:17 AM on September 1, 2013

Why are we even discussing them.sense when was this article about Justin/Selena and their former love!!let it go.I know what happened I have my facts.he is a liar and he most likely chested or couldnt stop flirting.that’s all I’m gonna says about this.I’m down with them,let it go.its no more,there’s no real facts that I need/want!!cause I’m not talking about a former couple,they broke up who cares why or how.it happened.period point blank

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 1:03 PM on September 1, 2013

Corrinia, don’t stress over these fools. NOT WORTH IT. You said NOTHING wrong. You have a right to your opinion anyway!

Sel

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 1, 2013

That’s right Corrinia don’t stress out over your foolish comments you do have a right to your comment, but get the facts right!! Stars Friend, please help Corrinia!!

Kalani

Posted at 6:11 PM on August 31, 2013

Seriously, justin wants to have fun with his friends. It’s not like justin is hurting anyone by going to clubs. Overseas your allowed to go to clubs. I think a lot of the countries have certain ages that your allowed to get in to.

coquette

Posted at 4:43 PM on August 31, 2013

salu je m appel maxime et je vie en france dans le pas de calais je sui fan de toi et je souhaiterer te rencontrer pour de vrai merci
et j espere que tu liera ma lettre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 4:53 PM on August 31, 2013

WE SPEAK ENGLISH IN THIS COUNTRY! GO HOME!

MsA

Posted at 6:45 PM on August 31, 2013

If you weren’t so ignorant and uneducated you would have read from Coquette’s post that she lives in France.

Justins only way people not to forget who he is

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 31, 2013

I would never fight Justin he is so big I am only 6’6 325lbs and he is what 85lbs soaking wet? and what 5’2 lol is this really news my sister can beat him up

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 31, 2013

lol

ivan

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 31, 2013

A little guy in school sent his teacher to the hospital with a nice kick to his knee. He was twice his size. You guys always understimate Justin who has some boxing ability as well as knows some self defence due to his father, Moche[his former bodyguard], and tips from his friends Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather, and a former British Heavyweight champ. He said in an interview he would have been a boxer but he did not want his nose broken. I don’t blame him.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 3:48 PM on August 31, 2013

GOOD. GO BACK TO CANADA AND STAY THERE! US IS NOT FOR YOU EITHER! Thinks he’s so tough. Someday someones gonna whoop his A**! If they can kick as high as his knees. lmao! PULL UP YOUR PANTS, STAND UP STRAIGHT, AND GET YOUR HAND OFF YOUR BALLS SO YOU GET A MANS VOICE!

Corine J. Dean (@CorineJDean)

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 31, 2013

what Marjorie replied I am dazzled that anybody able to get paid $5697 in four weeks on the computer. Read Full Report… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

Kalani

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 31, 2013

Seriously justin has every right to be in this country. It’s not like anyone is banning him from it. Wow GTFO, no one has the right to tell justin where to go or not go. BTW people why do you think he has security, bodyguards there to protect him. All celebs have security around them so no pyscho or stalkers tries to hurt them. People Are idiots. Why would they wanna hurt justin. He’s a hottie.

rb

Posted at 5:37 PM on September 1, 2013

Go back and read your history books!! The US and Canada was formed by kick as* men and women in the day, and you’re still kicking as*. Beiber is one kick as* dude!

rb

Posted at 5:38 PM on September 1, 2013

“we’re”

L

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 31, 2013

I thought you had to be 21 to go in nightclubs?

Wayne

Posted at 3:47 PM on August 31, 2013

He is in Canada, can’t you read fool? TORONTO. It’s legal age to drink and go out 19, he is 19 so get over it.

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:52 PM on August 31, 2013

Don’t get mad at him/her,maybe he/she hasn’t been to Canada before,or know about it!!I’ve been to Niagara falls,and I didn’t know that.I thought it was the same for all over the world.and maybe he/she thought the same.

Serena

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 31, 2013

Man all these guys have an unhealthy ways towards him. LOL they are truly the crazy beliebers on the low!

julia7

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 31, 2013

as Jessica responded I’m dazzled that a single mom can get paid $9210 in four weeks on the computer. see page………. Yad7. ℂOℳ

JB

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 31, 2013

Tried and failed to attack him should be the headline. Ya’ll use this boy for money way too much. JB is untouchable haters! I believe this!

Paige M

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 31, 2013

He needs to give it a rest, you can’t act hard who your soft like a pussy.

Kris

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 31, 2013

Kidding? He is young, of course he should go to night clubs and have some good time. It is not his fault that the other one was crazy! *rolls eyes*

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 31, 2013

Besides.I though he wasn’t allowed in clubs yet till he 21!or is it just for drinking when u can’t come till u 21!?

Ezra Lover

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 31, 2013

Yeah that puzzles me too. But anyways we all knew one day or another he would get attacked by someone in a club. I mean what is he doing in a club anyways?! Its to risky especially for someone like Justin.

Amy

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 31, 2013

It’s 19 here in Canada

LexieeBieber

Posted at 3:45 PM on August 31, 2013

Thats in the states but in Toronto your aloud in clubs if your 18+ and the legal drinking age is 19 and hes 19

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:47 PM on August 31, 2013

Oh thanks!!3 people told me already.I get it now.I didn’t know that.I thought everywhere u have to be past 21 to go into the nightclubs,and drink!!but now I know!

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 31, 2013

Man he got attacked like twice this summer.once on stage by a crazy man,now here at a nightclub.he needs to stop his partying ways.not only is is dangerous and deadly for him,but its the reason he lost Selena in the first place.so he need to stop before god forbid a man comes up in there with a guy and tries to kill that boy!!be careful.he should learn from this,and stay away from the clubs.but knowing Justin,he gonna be up in that place till he like 25 or 30 no matter what happens.he ain’t gonna start partying,like miley said we can’t stop right!!but he needs to stop for real.he 19 acting like he 21!!calm down bro,calm down!!and be careful,he didn’t have no security guard next to him at the time this happened,he should either stayed at his hotel,or stayed in the v.I.p.period point blank!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 31, 2013

It*gun*

guest

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 31, 2013

If he lives to see 25 or 30,At the rate he’s going I’m not for sure.

ivan

Posted at 7:35 PM on August 31, 2013

His being sneakily attacked at a concert[it was a fan wanting to hug him] had nothing to do with partying. Clubs are a different story. Guys get drunk and start fights. Furthermore, he might bump into the type of haters that we find in TMZ and sites like this; that’s why he needs security besides if he hits someone in self defense, a guy might sue him anyway with more bad publicity.