Lamar Odom Arrested For DUI

Fri, August 30, 2013 11:11am EST by 18 Comments
Lamar Odom DUI
FameFlynet

Anjo Bacal

Posted at 12:33 AM on September 1, 2013

The other day Atlanta Hawks coach was arrested for DUI. And now another professional basketball player is having the same problem. What does this tells us? I think Odom opted to those kind of activities due to his problem with his wife.

DUI Lawyer Newport Beach

Posted at 7:32 PM on August 30, 2013

Sad to see another celebrity get arrested for DUI; sounds like his issues extend beyond drinking and driving. Hope he is able to find the help he needs!

Kris

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 30, 2013

I hope the best for them, what some yucky crap to deal with in life.

Christina D. Mercer (@ChristinaDMerce)

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 30, 2013

my Aunty Jasmine recently got a nearly new blue Audi RS 5 Coupe just by some part time working online with a laptop. learn this here now… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

Shelly

Posted at 12:54 PM on August 30, 2013

Why was he even out that time of the morning? Did he have an argument with Khloe? I need to read more about this.

Kris

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 30, 2013

News flash Shelly, not everyone is in their jams and into bed by 9pm. Holy crap live a sheltered life?

Caddy

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 30, 2013

right now, it’s 3:21AM over here in Australia. I just got off work and I am a Manager from a restaurant. Or maybe i had a fight with my parents. Who knows?

Abmbola Adesanya

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 30, 2013

Khloe is abt d only reasonable one amngst d Kardashian family including their mum, bt wht she’s going thru now is beyoNd words. I pray she goes thru this wit utmost strength and may God be with her. Divorcing Lamar is nt d way out as far as I’m concerned cos she doesn’t know who she’ll meet next. Staying and fightiing it out is d d key. Nobody shuld gloat he at dis time pls.

Lisa 7

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 30, 2013

TALK F*CKIN ENGLISH! YOU’RE NOT TEXTING LOOSER!

Bulls Fan Forever

Posted at 12:46 PM on August 30, 2013

He’s the new Dennis Rodman!

Lisa 7

Posted at 11:39 AM on August 30, 2013

She had a dui too, so she knows it’s a hard habit to kick. I think she’ll be by his side. She loves him, but I don’t think she’ll put up with this forever. He needs to make a choice. This family ruins every athlete and star they come in contact with. Guess Kanye doesn’t have to worry. No talent there.

Galilea

Posted at 11:34 AM on August 30, 2013

It seems that Lamar will bring down this family faster than we thought., which is awesome!!! How is KJ going to spin this?

Marjorie

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 30, 2013

How can u be happy about someone having issues wow people is crazy these days.
Shame on you!

Galilea

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 30, 2013

Yep I am happy , what goes around comes around .
Plus shill now they both have something in common , a DUI

Kris

Posted at 1:03 PM on August 30, 2013

MORON

abe

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 30, 2013

and he appears to be black.

Kris

Posted at 1:04 PM on August 30, 2013

What are you babbling about?

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 30, 2013

He’s not doing well people.someone take him to therapy or rehab,something to calm his nerves down.I’m telling y’all he gonna do something he gonna regret later,I have a feeling he gonna beat khloe cause he high,and drunk!!I feel sorry for her.they were so good together,its not going well for them!!if she has to divorce him,she should.don’t just go with your guts,do what’s right!!he obviously still has problems when it comes to drinking.he needed rehab like seriously!!!he ran away,he doing drugs,he allegedly cheated on her,now he got arrested for DUI!!!come on I thought u were good Lamar.what happened bro.hope the best for him,but he seriously needs help before he turns into Charlie sheen!!