Selena Gomez: You Have The Right Criteria For Your Next Boyfriend

Thu, August 29, 2013 6:21pm EDT by 32 Comments
Selena Gomez Looking For Next Boyfriend
FameFlyNet

Biebsgurl

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 18, 2014

Justin lloves her no matter wot so she should take him back

kylie

Posted at 1:24 PM on November 20, 2013

why do you even care about them?their relathionship finished last year so please stop lying

Leclercestimable

Posted at 7:29 AM on September 14, 2013

Selena Gomez,I want to give you an advise agein ,don’t listen to any body,that can you lose your Justin bieber,he is the one for u ok.I want to see you guy’s to have a family ,together,Justin love u ok,remember that.

jb forever

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 7, 2013

Justin deserves the best girlfriend ever.plus selena always cheat dear Justin.while she’s with Justin she’s with another guy at the same time.also, Justin you need someone who loves you for your self.

Belieber

Posted at 11:36 AM on September 4, 2013

Why the hell would Justin need Selena for fame? Hello he gave her her fame! He is way more famous than she is and even haters know her as the girl who dated Justin. Next article write it better. Justin isn’t obsessed with Selena. She may do stuff to shade and hurt him, but he doesn’t.

belieberss

Posted at 6:18 AM on September 7, 2013

I know right?! no one can expect so much work from a 19 year old. plus, its not Justin who broke with her. It was selena! HL is saying all the things about Justin as if he was the one who broke up with her. PATHETIC.

hanah

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 2, 2013

ib would say yes as i love justin and any way do like selena but i love justin so i dont really care!!1

Christine Derrel

Posted at 6:31 AM on September 2, 2013

Selena is really awesome!!!

Macleen Brin

Posted at 10:30 PM on September 1, 2013

☆◀►☆◀►☆My best friend’s sister is making $86 just working for 4-5 hours daily on their computer at home. She was fired from her job before five months but last month her income was $21869 just working on the internet . know more ••►► INFO42.COM ◄◄◄
☢☢☢she doesn’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom

Ciani

Posted at 2:33 PM on September 1, 2013

Selena is gay and fresh and her baby look cute justen come to my house 223west duncannon avu
Sorry for your sister avaana she so cute and I love when she sing your song baby omg rip avaana
And she in a good place love you i was crying when I seen the video of you and her 215-667-666
Love. You:) rip my sis die

Kalani

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 1, 2013

Justin is amazing And so oh my goodness. Who doesn’t love justin. He’s amazing and so cutie.

zyggie

Posted at 9:50 AM on August 30, 2013

Taylor Swift is fake and i think Selena is NOT the peaches and cream girl she pretends to be. I think both have limited talent and are average and by luck have gotten to where they are now. It great to have a great agent and people behind you. Taylor nor Selena are innocents.

Kalani

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 30, 2013

I agree@zyggie with you. She’s tots a poser. Taylor. I will always miss jelena. But Taylor can’t sing. Her songs suck. Selena is amazing fashionista. She does need more work on her acting. Her girls should visit her on sets or on your when she’s off and not bothering her everytime. They do have a life of there own.

Mary

Posted at 9:36 AM on August 30, 2013

Funny how Hollywood life practically said her and Justin’s love wasn’t real and if he wanted to be with her he’d need to love the core of her and ignore all the celebrity but intact their love was real since I’m pretty sure going back to someone multiple time is because you miss them and had real love lie u don’t see selena going back to nick or Taylor and hooking up because she was never really had real love with them as for justin you’d be stupid if you thought justin was dating her for celebrity hello he’s a celebrity too an even bigger one in the spot and I think he more than anyone would understand and have no reason not to love her to core which he did

LissaCaldina

Posted at 2:36 AM on August 30, 2013

wakswagen

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 29, 2013

jb deserves much better gal

abe

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 29, 2013

American F*GGOTS love these talks.
……………..but how big is your Anus anyway?

Kalani

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 29, 2013

They so are made for each other. I love justin And Selena together. They so belong together.

KALANI

Posted at 7:33 PM on August 29, 2013

I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FREAK WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT TAYLOR FOR ALL I CARE SHE CAN GO TO HELL. NO WONDER SHES’ GAY.

KALANI

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 29, 2013

AT LEAST IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN’T LIKE TAYLOR. AT LEAST WITH DEMI, CARLY RAE, BRIDGET., NOT ONCE HAVE THEY BASH GUYS SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THERE EXES. OR THERES FRIENDS EXES. THEY IGNORE THE COMMENTS. TAYLOR SERIOUSLY NEED TO STFU

KALANI

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 29, 2013

AT LEAST WHEN ASHLEY TISDALE AND VANESSA HANG OUT. THERE MORE DOWN TO EARTH. AND HATES THE FREAKING PAPS. BUT THEY SEEM TO ALWAYS HAVE THERE BOYFRIENDS BY THERE SIDE. ASHLEY TISDALE IS MORE POISE AND ELEGANT THEN TAYLOR IS. SO IS DEMI. I LOVE DEMI’S MUSIC SHE’S AMAZING AND I LOVE CARLY RAE JEPSEN. AMAZING ARTISTS. TAYLOR ACTS LIKE A LITTLE KID.

KALANI

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 29, 2013

HATE TO BE HARSH. BUT ITS TRUE. TAYLOR SWIFT IS GAY.

KALANI

Posted at 7:23 PM on August 29, 2013

SERIOUSLY TAYLOR SWIFT AND SELENA ARE PERFECT TOGETHER. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER SO WELL. THEY MINUS WELL DATE EACH OTHER. SINCE TAYLOR IS GAY.

KALANI

Posted at 7:22 PM on August 29, 2013

SHE MINUS WELL DATE TAYLOR SWIFT. SINCE SHE’S ALWAYS TOGETHER. SINCE TAYLOR HATES GUYS. TAYLOR IS GAY. SHE BASHES GUYS. SHE’S STUPID AND NEEDS TO GROW UP. SHE MINUS DATE FRANCIA RASIA OR SAMANTHA DROKE THEN.

lin

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 29, 2013

there is this kind of man
Now that percebemos selena loves and justin loves selena
but people of selena friends and family do not want to see him dating justin
difficult relationship so
more by remaining with several people love
not is perfect
maybe they are soulmates hard separated
same they were dating other people
vain deceive their own feelings
now if hear the voice of the heart
they could escape and appear with babys
and after all people agree with dating
and could be a happy couple

jayne3good (@jayne3good)

Posted at 6:45 PM on August 29, 2013

must give my thanks to Ashley, who posted here last week comment about system she uses to earn onlin℮… I’ve got my FIRST check total of $550, pretty cool.! I am so exicted, this is the first time i actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. You can try it for yourself>>>> ℙℝo76.COℳ

corrinia williams

Posted at 6:36 PM on August 29, 2013

She deserves the best man ever,she is way too beautiful to still be single.but gotta wait and like I said see what the future holds.don’t jump to conclusions saying they gonna get back together,and end up together.non of his no that for a fact.only she knows what’s gonna happen.its up to her on whether or not she thinks she can trust Justin again.I’m not a hater at all.I like them together,but I’m just not an insane Jelena fan like the rest of u are.I don’t think that Justin is ready to pick up his game yet,he still a little kid at heart.but if it was me in this situation,I would see what other options I have,and then let it go day by day.

Mary

Posted at 9:42 AM on August 30, 2013

I don’t think you need to be mature to be in love with someone , Justin’s ” little kid heart” loved her as much as aa big mans heart would

corrinia williams

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 29, 2013

This is exactly what I’m saying.she has a specific type of MAN!!and I’m not gonna hate or start any drama,but I’m just gonna say this:she is a beautiful woman,who (like HL said)deserves a real man to treat her right.do Justin/Selena still have feelings?I believe so! do they wanna work things out?I believe so !but the point is what is right for them.is it better for her to get back with him,and have a chance of getting her heart broken,or is it better for her to try to move on and see what other options are there.and if she moves on,and figures out later on down the road that its not working,then she should go back to J.B.Like they said Justin needs to step his game up and stop hanging with those gang member,stop doing drugs&alcohol,stop flirting,and then she will take him back.but right now,she needs to focus on her career,and at the same time see what the future holds.maybe its not meant for her and Justin to be together,if they been done for
7 months already and still didn’t get back together.they gotta think about that.they are so much better off as friends though in my opinion.they look so
much happier,and having fun single.but only time will tell,and so will love!!
That is my thoughts as a future psychologist!!
That’s my furture psycology thoughts!!

lola

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 30, 2013

so agreed whit u right now

Mary

Posted at 9:44 AM on August 30, 2013

I think taking a risk and ending up with something amazing is way better than taking a risk because your afraid of getting hurt

Mary

Posted at 9:50 AM on August 30, 2013

And btw Justin’s not a piece of meat you can start eating again, selena can’t just go back to him whenever she wants did you ever think he might have moved on by then he’s not gonna wait for her while she dates another guy for year and think about how much it woulda affect justin in having future serious relationships if selena is stringing him along I just don’t think that’s fair