Liam Hemsworth ‘Mortified’ By Miley Cyrus’ VMAs Performance — Report

Thu, August 29, 2013 11:51am EST by 44 Comments
Liam Hemsworth Hates Miley Cyrus VMA Performance
Getty/Fameflynet

yacon syrup side effects

Posted at 12:44 AM on December 16, 2013

All three of these vitamins are immune system boosters.

I know that the raw blue agave we use does have claims to be good for
the gut. While different bee pollens can differ vastly in
their taste, colour and texture, they are usually naturally at least a little sweet.

yacon syrup plus

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 14, 2013

I’d been referred to a Women’s Specialist through my best friend (an RN),
who had confirmed that I suffered from a metabolic syndrome,
PCOS. Then, the word and concept of veganism started circulating;
and now Raw Foods. The concept of total wellness recognizes that our every thought, word,
and behavior affects our greater health and well-being.

SherianneP

Posted at 12:37 AM on September 3, 2013

HollyBuzz, you should look at the picture before you accuse him of lifting her skirt. Unless he has two left hands….it was not him. The hand in the picture is definitely a left hand, you can see the top of the hand and which side the thumb is on. His…..left hand is clearly seen in the picture down at his side….duh!!!! Check it out!!!!

shadybaby

Posted at 10:06 AM on September 3, 2013

mirror reflection

shadybaby

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 3, 2013

they are standing in front of a mirror

Anonymous

Posted at 11:48 PM on August 31, 2013

Liam must be one really insecure male to have not made an immediate decision to kick this piece of scum to the curb. It should have been a “no brainer”. This Liam person must really be sick. There is NO love there. But he may want to use this against her to keep her under his control going forward. Sick guy. He should have sent a fax to her agent’s office before the performance was over telling her the relationship was “over”. If he had one shred of self-respect, it wouldn’t have taken him 10 minutes to make the right move.

annalisa marie martinez

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 31, 2013

You need to stop voteing on lady gagga. Becase you really need to. Stop voteing. And you need to stop and you are all always voteing on her so stop bye Annalisa marie Martinez

Kris

Posted at 12:29 PM on August 31, 2013

And another thing! The reaction from the blank staring people they’d show on tv from time to time couldn’t have hit the nail on the head any harder. In the article it said Liam wasn’t there because she didn’t want to worry about what he thought if her performance. Yeah. Your being a good modest respectful caring wife is off to a good start. Let me prove myself an adult n swivel my tongue all over the place cuz it looks real sexy n sleepy n adult and ill shake my non existence butt that I like to call the REAL twerking because I know all about it. Check out my -C cup rack and my cream puff pig tails. Lol sorry I had to add that lol she has no boobs so its negative lol

Inky

Posted at 9:24 PM on September 9, 2013

How is a C-cup considered “no boobs”? You must be one of the cow beasts that think they have big tits because they have huge fat-filled utters on their fronts.