Lea Michele Turns 27 — Celebrate Her Birthday With Photos

Thu, August 29, 2013 12:00am EDT by 14 Comments
Lea Michele Birthday
FameFlyNet

respect

Posted at 9:40 AM on August 29, 2013

Wishing her a happy birthday and happiness

ezanneo

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 29, 2013

Reblogged this on ezanneotsani.

LOL

Posted at 7:41 AM on August 29, 2013

Wow.. this tabloid site exaggerates everything. You must be really desperate for readers!

km2

Posted at 6:49 AM on August 29, 2013

happy birthday!
Get goin’ and be strong. There’s more in life that’ll brings ya new.

Kevin

Posted at 4:37 AM on August 29, 2013

Singles! Start your wealthy life now! — Rìchfìshёs.οrg — It has the best community I’ve stumbled on and really good matchmaking for easy finding of suitable millionaire singles&friends.
ghjhj

Kim

Posted at 4:19 AM on August 29, 2013

Why not give her a birthday present and leave her alone for a while.

Maria Patton (@patton_maria)

Posted at 3:28 AM on August 29, 2013

my dad’s friend just got an awesome cream Dodge Dart Sedan by working part-time online. browse around here ——-> Rich6.comm

purrfash

Posted at 3:20 AM on August 29, 2013

Everytime I read something about Cory’s death and Lea Michelle staying strong about it makes me get that ‘going-to-cry-choke’ in my throat, I really do feel for that girl. You go Lea! Stay Strong ! xo

Gunny

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 29, 2013

I find myself thinking about her everyday. So sad and this entire year will be filled with sad anniveraries, holidays, and birthdays. She seems to have many friends and colleagues watching over her though and that should help. Happy BIrthday Lea and thanks for the many hours of entertainment you’ve provided.

Sharon

Posted at 7:17 AM on August 31, 2013

I know personally. When it gets dark and it’s time to go to bed…..the sadness is overwhelming. Time will make it hurt less but there will always be a scar on your heart. Good things she does have lots of friends but there were many times that I just wanted to be alone and talk to him and hold something of his tight to me and cry. .

ana

Posted at 3:13 AM on August 29, 2013

Happy birthday Lea.Stay strong!

Didne1960 (@Didne1960)

Posted at 2:12 AM on August 29, 2013

like Marie responded I am blown away that someone can earn $4362 in 4 weeks on the computer. like it…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

abe

Posted at 12:35 AM on August 29, 2013

this thin-shaky turd hopes to receive compliments around the globe, pffffffffffffff.

gtfo

Posted at 4:23 AM on August 29, 2013

She has been receiving compliments for years now, today will be no different. I understand you probably only get them on very rare occasions but talent worthwhile people like Lea get them all the time.