Kate Middleton Has ‘Hardly Done Anything’ To Lose Weight After Baby

Thu, August 29, 2013 11:07am EDT by 20 Comments
Kate Middleton Weight Loss Secret
Bauer-Griffin

Flowwithyoga.Com

Posted at 4:05 AM on September 4, 2014

Hi there, I enjoly reading all of your article post. I wanted to write a little
comment to support you.

mel

Posted at 2:46 AM on March 27, 2014

I’m appalled by all of the negative comments here. She seems lovely, inside and out. There is so much sickening, obvious jealousy in this thread! She may not have been thin when she was young, but she became very athletic and likely continued working out in moderation throughout pregnancy. Then, once it was safe to do so, she resumed walking, yoga and other activity post-pregnancy. She probably eats healthy, clean foods — that is more of a lifestyle than a diet.

But, if she’s one of the lucky few whose body just snapped back into shape, who cares? Not sure why many trolls in this thread seem to feel like good things in her life affect them personally.

Grow up.

Demetre ellison

Posted at 10:29 PM on November 28, 2013

Thanks, A very useful information.

stomach surgery

Posted at 8:24 AM on November 18, 2013

Candy and other bad foods that contain sugar
will lead you down the wrong path and increase the risk of
type 2 diabetes. Cristiano Ronaldo’s workout consists of many crunches and
sit-ups every day, as well as bodyweight exercises and gym work.
Its alright though, your about to learn some real solid advice
that’s free of charge and will serve you well on
your quest to getting in shape.

franjh

Posted at 7:28 PM on October 14, 2013

Kate is luckier than most woman to get rid of the after bay weight. Some never lose it. Congrats!

Comoperderpesorapidamente.net

How To Lose Weight Fast

Posted at 1:10 PM on October 8, 2013

I was reading some of your blog posts on this site and I conceive this internet site is very informative! Continue posting.

Sara Dunne

Posted at 12:48 AM on September 19, 2013

OMG! Calling Kate “perfect?” Ick.

Take a look at pre-2009 photos and see how “perfect” she was before her nose job, chin implant and dental veneers. Not to mention the hair extensions she was recently outed for having. I think the better words were: cute but average. The tabloids used to be quite forthright at times when commenting on her ordinariness.

However, tabloid articles post 2009 quickly picked up on how Kate was starting to look better and plastic surgeons weighed in about the work she was clearly having done. Supposedly her handlers advised that if she married Prince William, she would be the most photographed person worldwide….and that called for more photogenic features than a bulbous pug-nose, worn teeth, an underbite, flat cheeks and overall asymmetry that was Kate’s previous face. She was the epitome of Girl Next Door but not Global Princess.

Granted, the cosmetic improvements she’s had the benefit of are immensely well done. But calling her perfect is galling. And there are articles saying she’s done nothing to make the weight “melt off;” yet we read all over the Internet that she’s doing yoga and breast-feeding and walking. Hello? Are you serious?! All these activities would promote weight loss. Especially when coupled with Kate’s legendary low calorie intake. Duh. Yeah, she’s perfect.

Why doesn’t this site call all the moms out there who have to go to work every day, and look GREAT doing it, perfect? They are the ones truly shining. Not someone who has the entire world at her beck and call; hair stylists; wardrobe consultants; nannies; armed guards, etc.

We will never know how she would look as a new mom without all those handy accoutrements and plastic surgery; so in my opinion she does not deserve the title of “perfect.” She should feel lucky she finally earned “Duchess.”

Plutogirl

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 14, 2013

I am way more perfect a human being than Kate Schmate will EVER be. I’m an actress, and I do yoga too? Are you jealous of me yet, or have you realized that worshiping people is crazy and outdated?

Joy

Posted at 3:42 AM on September 13, 2013

Its really great that Kate has maintained a great figure and fitness during pregnancy and even after giving birth.

Tina Bumsted

Posted at 8:22 AM on September 5, 2013

Kate stayed in great shape during pregnancy and did not gain extra pounds, so as with my own experiences (4 births) my doctor explained the importance of walking alot and not to eat for two but eat well balanced healthy diet and try to keep from gaining no more than 25 to 30 pounds at most. I followed his advice and was able to get all the baby weight off in a month’s time by just taking care of my little one and eating a normal balanced diet.

JACKIE O

Posted at 10:46 PM on August 29, 2013

Waity is still soooo COMMON that she likes going to the supermarket. You can’t take the common out of the slut.

Lee

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 29, 2013

YES INDEED…she has HARDLY been eating anything. LOL.

jayne3good (@jayne3good)

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 29, 2013

I must give my thanks to Ashley, who posted here last week comment about system she uses to earn onlin℮… I’ve got my FIRST check total of $550, pretty cool.! I am so exicted, this is the first time i actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. You can try it for yourself>>>> ℙℝo76.COℳ

Meg86

Posted at 4:07 PM on August 29, 2013

Why is everyone so shocked that she is thin already??? Thats so stupid, she was already a thin build before pregnancy, obviously she is going to bounce right back! I was thin when I had my first child and i bounced back very quickly and I didn’t do anything, exercise, anything to loose the weight, it just happened. Some people are just built that way, they cant do anything about it

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 29, 2013

Just because a woman is pregnant doesn’t mean she has to become fat. A normal weight gain in pregnancy is between 22lbs to about 30lbs. Gaining 50,60,70 lbs is going way overboard. Kate gainned a healhty amount of weight during her pregnancy that is why she looks amazing. Breast feeding ( I”m sure she doing for real and not just saying so) also helps stomach muscles.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 29, 2013

Kate is the face of England.

Lola

Posted at 10:44 PM on August 29, 2013

She is the pussy of England.

Delia Cruz

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 29, 2013

And refusing to eat anything helps too. She’s anorexic

Gia

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 29, 2013

I was skinny too. She’s not the only one ,but the stupid news make it seem that way. I had two kids and wasn’t fat and I’m older now and still slender ! Some people have that kind of metabolism, but I think Kate cheats. I think it’s a diet. I’ve seen fat photos of her from when she was in her childhood and early 20’s….she’s chunky by nature. Now all the skinniness I see I think is due to dieting / not eating much.

abe

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 29, 2013

try to do the normal things in life by yourself.