‘Glee’ Season 5: Naya Rivera & Demi Lovato Pucker Up On Set — First Pic

Thu, August 29, 2013 3:04pm EDT by 6 Comments
Demi Lovato Glee
Instagram

Gleeks, are you ready for #Dantana? Get the scoop on Santana’s boo-to-be and vote!

Just days after Naya Rivera dropped the major bombshell that Demi Lovato would be playing her “love interest” on Glee, the actress has gifted gleeks with a first look at the show’s newest couple!

“Fancy,” Naya tweeted Aug. 29, attached to an on-set selfie she took with Demi. She also included the hashtag #dantana, officially birthing Dani and Santana’s couple name for shippers to enjoy.

Inside Demi Lovato’s ‘Dark’ Role On ‘Glee’

We don’t know too much about Demi’s character, but what we do know has us very intrigued.

CLICK to win a trip to New York City, courtesy of HollywoodLife.com!

We’ll first meet Dani, a struggling artist, on the second Beatles tribute episode, airing Oct. 3. Though she’ll be friends with both Rachel (Lea Michele) and Santana, it sounds like she’ll be a lot closer to Naya’s character than Lea’s.

“We get to sing a song together,” Naya revealed Aug. 25 at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. “It’s going to be good, I’m excited to work with her.” She also said she’d be bringing Demi “to the dark side,” which might be why she also included the hashtag #goodside with this first photo of Demi on the Glee set.

WATCH: ‘Glee’ Season 5 Promo

HollywoodLifers, how do you feel about ‘Dantana’? Are you ready to set sail and ship them, or are you still holding out for a Brittany-Santana reunion? Vote below, then drop a comment with more of your thoughts on the new pair.

— Andy Swift

More ‘Glee’ Season 5 Scoop:

1. ‘Glee’ Season 5 Trailer Revealed: Rachel Reacts To Finn’s Death?
  2. ‘Glee’ Season 5: Demi Lovato Playing Naya Rivera’s ‘Love Interest’
  3. ‘Glee’ Season 5: Finn Tribute Episode Is ‘A Celebration Of Cory’s Life’

^

Posted at 2:51 AM on September 6, 2013

Wow Demi. I am over you.

Jordan

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 30, 2013

I’m TOTALLY shipping Dantana! I love Demi! As I never watched Glee before, I’m a newbie to the show. I decided to watch it this season when another love of mine, Adam Lambert, was announced to join the cast. Then when I heard Demi would be joining the cast as well, I flipped out! What are the odds of my 2 favorite stars joining the same show?! I love the idea. I am so ready for Glee season 5 and ready to ship Dantana! #Glambert #Lovatic #DantanaShipper

Angelica B. Mullens (@AngelicaBMullen)

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 29, 2013

my co-worker’s half-sister makes $85/hr on the computer. She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her income was $12458 just working on the computer for a few hours. these details… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:20 PM on August 29, 2013

Oh oh!!big Sean ain’t gonna like this!!lol but if they were lesbian,I think they would make a cute couple.but their not so,this is gonna be weird.I don’t watch glee,but I might look through it just to see demi and naya kiss!!

Maria

Posted at 8:02 PM on August 29, 2013

i think “santana” and “dani” would make a hot couple but brittana is real love

tiffeni