Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Will Have A Muslim Wedding — Report

Wed, August 28, 2013 10:14am EDT by 113 Comments 19,017 Article Views
Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards Muslim Wedding

Clare

Posted at 1:20 PM on March 31, 2014

Zayn should marry Perrie and convert to Christianity and then he won’t have to blow himself up with the Taliban or have a wife wearing a stupid veil. Zayn drinks alcohol and is marrying a western girl so he obviously doesn’t like Islam.

Tejal

Posted at 7:52 PM on April 6, 2014

Hw does it makes any difference of religion wen they bth r ready accpt who they r and wht they r its their personal life and its their decission v shud respect bth of them and their religions they just human beings like us v made difference of race caste and religion bt love is somethng more they share and that makes them happy …

Zayn 1

Posted at 2:38 PM on April 8, 2014

Kill yourself pig. Read the Koran idiot.

Zayn 1

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 8, 2014

Kill yourself pig. Read the Koran

hawa

Posted at 5:25 AM on March 23, 2014

hey zayn i know that i dont have any right to interfere if perrie decides to convert then i wont have any problem but what you are doing is completely wrong you are a muslim and perrie isnt so you are insulting your own religion and that the people who are so against zayn i support you if you are muslim! so please people if you think what zayn is doing is right then go and learn about islam! dont worry if you ignore this!

syifa'

Posted at 7:36 AM on March 15, 2014

aww…. I am so happy happy for them :)

...

Posted at 6:25 AM on March 9, 2014

I know this is nothing to do with this, but I hate it how people hate on Zayn for his religion, or on Perrie just because she’s Zayn’s future wife. I’m really happy for these two, and how their coping with all the hate, especially on twitter. Hope they have an awesome future! :)

Sasha

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 13, 2014

ZAyn i like u ssoo much

emaan butt

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 12, 2014

hey zayn :)

Riella Hendricks

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 11, 2014

I was in love with u. Obviously me as a fan would want u 2 be happy but ur sooo hot why don’t u date jade from little mix instead of perrie…she’s prettier zayn

...

Posted at 6:27 AM on March 9, 2014

Why don’t some people just learn to accept everything that’s going on and be happy for them? You aren’t a proper fan if you can accept that.

tamera govender

Posted at 9:53 AM on February 11, 2014

Hi zayn,don’t mean to be rude

Venushki Malik

Posted at 12:28 PM on February 4, 2014

Hi zayn,
I love u. I’m from Sri Lanka . Pls come to my country for a one time. One direction is awesome.
I love u’r songs.

Hanoof Alabhoul

Posted at 6:03 PM on January 29, 2014

Hi zayn I love you and one direction so much don’t change your minde it is good idea if you want it to be you and perry you will be both a good parents can you please tell me when is your wedding date wish you a very good life together PS I’m Moslem from Kuwait
Best wishes
Hanoof Alabhoul

Lola

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 26, 2014

Hey zayn I lov u and one direction but I just want u to know that u can do whatever u want and don’t care what other people think even if the whole world is against u. If u like what u do then everyone should shut up and deal with it.have a nice day:) :D

Al shampoos

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 25, 2014

Hi zayn I luv u sO much and 1d but I have a really close friend that’s muslaim. She wares that hajab on her head 24/7 she luvs u and 1d so much too. Ps we both like the decisions. U make

zayn malik

Posted at 2:35 AM on January 11, 2014

this is my life and i’ll do what i want.u don’t have any right 2 interfere

Lola

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 26, 2014

Zayn Malik

Posted at 6:30 AM on March 9, 2014

I know this isn’t Zayn. Anyone can make their name Zayn on this comment thing. Like I’ve just done right now.

cute

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 4, 2014

salaam i hope you have a great wedding your wife Perrie is also cute when you have your wedding write Perrie’s name on your neck.