Selena Gomez Is Still In Love With Justin Bieber Despite Split

Wed, August 28, 2013 8:44pm EST by 101 Comments
Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber
Courtesy of Instagram/Fameflynet

jessica

Posted at 6:24 AM on September 10, 2013

i think selena should never get back to justin justin’s life is so down right know i even don’t know if he wanna live life i love justin but justin cheated on selena and selena really deserves more :/

Nicole

Posted at 2:47 AM on September 6, 2013

i honestly think that Justin is the only person who can make Selena happy and Vice Versa they make each other happy, but because of all the hate they get they can’t be together and that’s why things never work out for them, i feel like Beliebers, selenators and the media didn’t give them a chance instead they through hate everytime they were together making it difficult for them to focus on the relationship itself. I’m a huge Belieber and being a fangirl our dream is to date our favorite celebs and yes we get jealous when we find out that they have girlfriends, but i was never jealous of Selena being with Justin, infact i loved him with her. If there’s any girl who should be with Justin it’s selena #myopinion

SUMGUY

Posted at 9:33 AM on September 1, 2013

It is all trash, re-run, unintelligent, copy-cat, same story.. garbage

SUMGUY

Posted at 9:31 AM on September 1, 2013

I think she’s a horrible disgusting little girl and if justin has any sense, he won’t have her, but that’s just my opinion. They both are pretty huge disappointments to me, but the whole entertainement industry is pretty trashy these days.

broohaha

Posted at 6:11 AM on September 1, 2013

her film has flopped and is getting the worst reviews known to man. everytime she gets negative press its hello justin. thats his only purpose to distract people from her failures.

AvonsJaitlin

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 31, 2013

Jelena is all 4 publicity -__________-

perrie walen

Posted at 7:13 AM on August 31, 2013

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he’s a total freack move one wanna help u but cant

lola

Posted at 3:49 AM on August 31, 2013

omg !!!!!!!!!! u guys selena just performed love will remeber !!!!!!!!!! and she cryed made me cry a lot !!!!!!!!!!! selena tor 4 ever!!!!!! i hopre everything will be good for her i love her to death !!!! pls guys check it out on youtube!!!

popculture

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 31, 2013

George Shelley is a damn sight cuter than Justin. Move on, Selena. The Biebs is not worth your time.

maxine

Posted at 8:46 AM on August 30, 2013

i think tht selena shud follow her heart. if she still loves justin and want to get back 2gether with him. i will always support her choices. i am a selenator and a belieber and i think tht jelena is the cutest couple i have ever seen. ‘the selenators will support ur choice’ thts what real fans do! altho i wud love to see jelena together again! love jelena

lola

Posted at 1:24 AM on August 31, 2013

agrred whit every word u say!!!!!!,selenator 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KALANI

Posted at 12:30 AM on August 30, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS I DO HOPE THEY BOTH GET BACK TOGETHER.

maxine

Posted at 8:47 AM on August 30, 2013

i hope so tooo!! love jelena

Kalani

Posted at 10:57 PM on August 29, 2013

I tots agree @rosie. Unless she’s gay. At least some of her other friends. Have boyfriends. And some of her other friends don’t. They spend there time with there family. There friends mean so much to them. But not as much as there family.

Hia

Posted at 8:57 PM on August 29, 2013

I just heard Selena did a duet song with prince Royce. I can’t wait to hear it he’s gorgeous :)

Rosie

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 29, 2013

She needs to get her flat little butt a boyfriend

ashleyprince2 (@ashleyprince21)

Posted at 5:55 PM on August 29, 2013

my friend’s step-mother makes $63/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for eight months but last month her paycheck was $17124 just working on the laptop for a few hours. continue reading this…….……WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Natalie

Posted at 5:16 PM on August 29, 2013

Jelena must be together they love each other and their my favorite couple in the world.PLEASE GET BACK TOGETHER

oooooooooooooooooh!

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 29, 2013

She can’t get over the #SWAG. :)

Mike

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 29, 2013

George Shelley is wack! Justin is who she loves! I bet Justin is hung..lol.

KALANI

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 29, 2013

THANK YOU TOTS AGREE @MIKE. I DO HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET BACK TOGETHER. UNLESS SELENA TURNS GAY.

*Boom*

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 29, 2013

Once a cheater always a cheater. She need to get a man not a little boy who is gonna go to rehab

rb

Posted at 5:38 PM on August 29, 2013

Cut the cheating crap! There’s no proof that either of them cheated while the where dating!!

Mary

Posted at 12:55 AM on August 30, 2013

I don’t remember any facts coming out from actual close named sources so u wouldn’t know if he cheated

rb

Posted at 5:42 PM on August 30, 2013

S*** FOR BRAINS you’re right! There are no facts and sources idiot!!

rb

Posted at 5:44 PM on August 30, 2013

Sorry Mary this is for @”Boom”

Kalani

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 29, 2013

They both are so made for each other. I hope one day Selena decides to call justin and they go out to lunch or dinner.

Kalani

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 29, 2013

Why would we stop. We love justin and Selena together. They so are made for each other. I do hope down the road they get back together. After All they do have so much in common.

lola

Posted at 3:20 AM on August 30, 2013

@ kalani i tots agreed whit everything u say

rb

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 29, 2013

All she has to do is show PDA with George Shelley or any other guy, and Justin will move on!! How hard is that Selena??

Kalani

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 29, 2013

Selena is probably still in love with justin. After all they been together for almost three years. There still friends.

A

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 29, 2013

For all those ” jelena ” fans just stop it already this is getting really boring. Sel should stop getting back together with justin cause 1. She is just hurting herself 2. This might so extreme to a point where she MIGHT LOSE IT PSYCHOLOGICALLY 3. ( I’m saying I’m not sure ) he might just say no to getting back together. She might just be thinking about her self and not much justin and what emotional toll this has on him. Plus HL justin is not her first love there was nick Jonas and Taylor lautner so.

I’m not a hater just saying

rb

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 29, 2013

@A
• June 24, 2013 she suffered a breakdown during a radio interview when she was asked about Justin.
• July 15, 2013 “Sure, I knew people would talk about it,” she told The Observer magazine. “But I can’t be afraid to live my life. I had my first ‘boyfriend’ [Nick Jonas], which wasn’t really a boyfriend, at 14, 15.” “But I’ve learned a lot. You keep the things that are super-private to yourself. I definitely want to do that now. But it’s so hard.”

Jill frienderson

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 29, 2013

Ok have you ever been in love with someone. Look my boyfriend and I was Justin and selena back in my day not famous. Ever boy after I split up I called by my ex names. Until one of the boys said, “Now, Look I know you have some feelings for him maybe you should get back together with him. I went to bed that night thinking Do I still love him that much. I did. If her hear is telling her to then follow it. another guy may cover it up for a little bit but It won’t last long of enough to keep it cover up. I said follow her heart what ever she wants. It’s her choice. She better be care full Justin bieber fans. Will unfollow her just like that.

Janvi

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 29, 2013

I think that selena and justin should move on cause they keep making up and breaking up and it means that they’re just not ment for each other And I feel sad when my idols (justin bieber) hearth is broken because of someone else! She made him cry so many times like seriously!!!!! keep moving on please!!!!!

lola

Posted at 3:22 AM on August 30, 2013

u are tots corrina williams

lola

Posted at 3:38 AM on August 30, 2013

a what are u like the pretty litlle liars thing first of all u just change ur name from corrina to a !!!! we can all know its u corrina !!! stop wasting ur time trying to fight against jelena fans not helping !!!!!!!!!!! pepole have diffrent ideas and thoughts respest that @ corrina or should i say “a”!!!!!!!!1

KALANI

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 29, 2013

SERIOUSLY. YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT THOSE TWO. I WOULD HOPE HER FRIENDS ARE RIGHT ABOUT THEM.

Kalani

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 29, 2013

Jelena forever always. I would hope Selena isn’t over justin. They so are made for each other.

denisa

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 29, 2013

in your dreams dear!!!!

lola

Posted at 3:23 AM on August 30, 2013

ur right i hope nothing bu the best for dem # team jelena @ kalani

KALANI

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 30, 2013

AT LEAST SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME.