Selena Gomez Is Still In Love With Justin Bieber Despite Split

Wed, August 28, 2013 8:44pm EDT by 101 Comments
Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber
Courtesy of Instagram/Fameflynet

JB is her man for life.

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 29, 2013

Justin is the man for her. Period.

Kalani

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 29, 2013

I tots Agree. Justin and Selena so belong together.

Lolo

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 29, 2013

Selena it’s time that you get a REAL boy that will love you forever.

Vera

Posted at 7:34 AM on August 29, 2013

No Selena!! Please girl don’t do this!! He is bad boy know and he like this attention which is so stupid!!!

Belieber.L.

Posted at 4:09 AM on August 29, 2013

İ love you so much Justin. I want to see you one time.But I know it is impossible. I am sorry. I will love you forever . But I don’t know if you see me will you love me.

Maria Patton (@patton_maria)

Posted at 3:36 AM on August 29, 2013

my best friend’s mom makes $87 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for five months but last month her income was $16703 just working on the laptop for a few hours. visit our website ——> Rich6.comm

Maria Patton (@patton_maria)

Posted at 3:35 AM on August 29, 2013

like Wanda explained I am stunned that a student can profit $6959 in 1 month on the internet. read the article ——-> Rich6.comm

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:05 AM on August 29, 2013

I would try to move on,her and Justin so don’t belong together.she is too beautiful for him.he just wants to flirt with women,and not care at all about a solid relationship.he just gonna use her.all u Jelena fans just wanna see her get broken hearted again.so I guess all we can do is wait,and if she gets back together with him,its her mistake,and all of u stupid Jelena fans will be the fault of that!!!cause he just gonna cheat and hurt her heart again.

carla

Posted at 3:33 AM on August 29, 2013

@ corrina williams im a selenator !!! i adore sel whit all my heart , i want the best 4 her and i relly think that they could work things out !! i mean they love each other but we dont know the fututre lets just seet back and whatch what wil happen but pls dont start hating on dem!!!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:03 AM on August 29, 2013

The TRUTH if it’s Ever been spoken,Corrinia! JB just likes to jerk her around,because—he can…No other reason…
And for someone as extraordinary as Selena is—that’s just Sad…
I wish so much more for her than that…She certainly deserves better than that…
The problem is,unless someone extraordinary comes-along to break-the-spell she’s under—psych’-experts say that it takes 17-month’s and a few days to get someone like that completely out of your system…That’s quite a while…It can be done,though…I’m certainly pulling for her,and it sounds like you are,too…
All we can do is hope for the best for her…
I like your comment CW. Wish there were more who saw as clear as you do.
Later; Hollywood—out.

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:00 AM on August 29, 2013

You are all acting like she said they getting back together.just because she said she still in love with him doesn’t mean anything.she just still has feeling for a first love(even though her first love was nick not Justin)!!but she still has that date,this could all change if they fall in love to get her mind off of Justin for good.I hope she does fall in love with that other guy,and let go of that pig!!she doesn’t deserve him,and he doesn’t deserve her.I really know if they do get back together,they’ll be done in like 2 months.I know it.he just too Mich of a flirt,and can’t control his stupid actions.he lost Selena,why would she want him back.I think she cares about Justin,but I don’t think she wants him back,cause they both know it doesn’t work as a couple.but she didn’t even say that she is in love with him,her friend or sources said it,you can’t believe that.calm down and stop acting stupid!!there’s still hope on her finding real love

Brandon Brown

Posted at 11:39 AM on August 29, 2013

If someone says they’re still in love with that person, it means everything. Why else has Selena not hooked up with somebody else yet? She’s had 8 months to find somebody new and yet, she’s still clinging on to Justin just as we’ve seen in the previous months. Why would she want him back??? Because she’s still in love with him like this article suggests. As for Justin, he is NOT the manwhore you’re making him out to be because there aren’t any photos or videos of him kissing other girls and he wouldn’t be interested in someone who only sees him as a mega superstar but not as a person. Only Selena sees Justin as a person and if they do get back together, their relationship will last more than 2 months because they’re not KIm Kardashian and Kris Humphries whose marriage only lasted 72 days.

carla

Posted at 2:10 AM on August 29, 2013

hope sel listen to her heart she belonges whit jb they love each other # team jelena

Kalani

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 29, 2013

@carla I so agree with you.you are right on so many levels. I really hope they do end up together.

carla

Posted at 3:40 AM on August 29, 2013

@ kalani dont give a damn bout jelena haters they will just kkeep on hating they act like they know the future but they dont they always say jelena not 4 ever but they know nothing # jelena fans (corrina) *** sel&jb

Didne1960 (@Didne1960)

Posted at 2:07 AM on August 29, 2013

my roomate’s sister-in-law makes $65/hr on the internet. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay was $21562 just working on the internet for a few hours. read the article…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

abe

Posted at 12:43 AM on August 29, 2013

her record sales are still shaky.

kalani

Posted at 2:54 AM on August 29, 2013

I tots agree with you. @Abe. They so belong together.

Belieber

Posted at 12:39 AM on August 29, 2013

hows it jelena forever if they aren’t even together. This story is fake who are the sources if she really wanted to get back she would have done it a long time ago when they were hanging out. I dont know why people believe in this fake BS.

carla

Posted at 1:46 AM on August 29, 2013

u are corrina wiliams arent u !!!!

ivan

Posted at 11:31 PM on August 28, 2013

From Justin to shelley?

Sel

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 28, 2013

FYI the source have been close to the facts, but HL is adding on an old story!

Vicky Ruiz

Posted at 11:17 PM on August 28, 2013

JELENA FOREVER!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE JELENA!!!!!!! SELENA DISERVES TO BE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER…..HE LOVES HER SO MUCH…..THEIR PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER!!!!!!! JELENA FOREVER ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

carla

Posted at 1:45 AM on August 29, 2013

vicky i want jelena to be back as much as u do but other pepole will get made ( jelena haters) when u say jelena 4 ever

Kalani

Posted at 1:50 AM on August 29, 2013

@vicky Ruiz, you are so right. I tots agree with you Vicky. Justin and Selena so belong together. I love jelena

rb

Posted at 11:10 PM on August 28, 2013

Look up; Aug 19, 2013 – Little Mix star Jesy Nelson has reportedly been spotted kissing Union J’s George Shelley. The pair are said to have been seen getting cozy!! HL and the rest of the media are looking for a story. I suggest that George talk to Austin Mahone about the repercussions of being seen close to Selena.

tana

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 28, 2013

jelena is done yall are ugly basic faggots

carla

Posted at 1:59 AM on August 29, 2013

ok so now ur a future teller

Suzette

Posted at 10:33 PM on August 28, 2013

This article is so stupid. A source close to Selena? Please that is BS. If it says source then I don’t believe. Anyone can say they are friends and sell a story. If it isn’t a rep then I don’t believe anything.

luchiano

Posted at 10:14 PM on August 28, 2013

I love jelena so much,it hurt to see them apart but is their life i wish them the best.

Rebecca

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 28, 2013

JELENA! JELENA! JELENA! JELENA! WE WANT JELENA! !!!!

Kalani

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 28, 2013

Oh my goodness I agree @rebecca jelena forever and always. I love justin.

kalani

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 28, 2013

Oh my goodness, justin really has lost his looks.

Kalani

Posted at 10:59 PM on August 28, 2013

Oh my goodness aww so cute and adorable. I will always love them. I hope Justin feels the same way that Selena does.

Kalani

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 29, 2013

Jelena are so cute. I hope they get back together. They so belong together. Hope jelena end up together.

carla

Posted at 1:47 AM on August 29, 2013

kalini i so agreed whit u !!!!! # team jelena

Dayna

Posted at 9:33 PM on August 28, 2013

Oi!!!! ENOUGH WITH THIS ALREADY!!! Surely there are more important things in the world to be talking about! Syria anyone?

rb

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 28, 2013

Yes, you are right! Perhaps you should stop commenting!

Dayna

Posted at 11:23 PM on August 28, 2013

I’m sorry that your life is so pathetic and insignifant that you feel the need to focus on other peoples’ lives…maybe you should get a hobby?

rb

Posted at 4:37 PM on September 1, 2013

Feel sorry for yourself, you’re in need of it!! Also you’re a very repulsive person!!

Jadaneale

Posted at 9:22 PM on August 28, 2013

I hope they work it out justin just needs to grow up and get lil twist and lil za out of his life and his mom needs to get back in his life lets all hope justin and selena works things out as for George he is ugly.justin grow up

eric

Posted at 9:02 PM on August 28, 2013

selena if you want give up with justin
problem is your
justin already getting with another girl
but it’s hard to forget they had a history
married hypothetically

the people interfered in their lives
and not can stay together
look like romeu and juliet
poor boys

Are you kidding me

Posted at 11:27 PM on August 28, 2013

This child cheated on Selena for heavens sake! His one night stand even came out to publicize it and “express” her pity on having the affair with this guy. Her problem? She has no problem getting a much better MAN, because her excuse of an ex is nowhere near manly nor of a gent. What a joke. Glad he is getting another girl, to show how much of a boy whore that child is. Excuse you Jelena sociopaths, but Selenators who support this relationship from here on out are not fans who care for happiness nor well being. Once a cheater, always a cheater. No trust, no anything! Only hope that Selena is smarter than to be even thinking twice about him or anything future affiliation with him. “Married Hypothetically”? Oh god. What has the world come to…

ivan

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 29, 2013

If your are referring to that Reality TV model, Ms Jensen, she’s a liar. The story came out in The Star in jan. It was exposed as untrue by the gossipcop site which pointed out problems with her story she has repeated recently with embellisments. Even if he fooled around with her, Justin and Selena had ended their relationship by then in Mexico. No solid proof he cheated on her while they were together.

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:55 PM on August 28, 2013

Its not worth it Selena…why be with a man who will just heart u again.the same with rhianna she got back with Chris and that was a stupid mistake cause he beat her.its the same with u and Justin.he didn’t beat u in the face,but he beat u in the heart.please move on.if I was her I would totally move on and see what other options are there.don’t focus your life on one man forever.especially if that man is Justin.he is still an immature little boy!!he might not change his ways till he 21!!like Selena is!!I really hope she moves on she deserves so much better than him seriously!!I love u selena,u don’t deserve Justin,u are way better than him!!!and he doesn’t deserve you!

carla

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 29, 2013

u never know all u have too do is see what will happen

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:51 PM on August 28, 2013

Yes she should.she deserves so much better.Omg I don’t want them back together.I think they not ready yet!!!!I really feel like he gonna break her heart again,I love her I don’t wanna see her broken hearted again.gotta hope for the best,hopefully she does move on one day,but only time will tell.

Nina

Posted at 10:24 PM on August 28, 2013

Ok cut this bull ok Selena and Justin dated for two years Nd stayed as bestfriends as long as they can alright so don’t bring up she should find someone else crap on Justin ok we all of seen how much they have grown and yet Justin is doing those stupid things to take his mind of Selena but clearly it’s not working so stop all this sting and let them handle it ok the haters already done their damage so just let damn thing go alright if u have something to say reply to me and if u have something dumb to say don’t even bother with it because I am sick and tired blaming everything on Justin and Selena alright just let them be. B b b

rb

Posted at 11:06 PM on August 28, 2013

Amen!! Also look up; Aug 19, 2013 – Little Mix star Jesy Nelson has reportedly been spotted kissing Union J’s George Shelley. The pair are said to have been seen getting cozy!! HL and the rest of the media are looking for a story. I suggest that George talk to Austin Mahone about the repercussions of being seen close to Selena.

melodie.selenator

Posted at 12:54 AM on August 29, 2013

totaly agreed whit u

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:10 AM on August 29, 2013

Yeah I do have something to say:they didn’t say anything about getting back together,a ”ssource”said this not Selena,not Justin.so I don’t believe this at all!!I believe she still is trying to move on,and so is Justin!!!I know it.he is so much better separated from her than with her.same with Selena.she looks so happy everyday,not a frown on her face,so why would she care about that pot head!!!this has to be fake.just watch in about a week its gonna say either Selena was with a ,man,or Justin was with another woman,that’s how this website is.she still has that date with George,hope that works out well to get her mind off Justin forever!!

rb

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 29, 2013

Corrinia Williams again I disagree with you:
• Pre-MTV-VMA she and Austin took a picture. Her posture with him suggests that she did not want to take the picture.
• She had not taken any other pictures with the opposite sex at the after party. She’s single?
• She was asked pre MTV VMA about cute guys and she dodged the question. Again she was asked the same question when she was promoting her movie ‘Getaway’ and she said that “Drake is always good to look at!” However she also say at the post VMA that 1D was good to look at.