Liam Hemsworth Loves Miley Cyrus But Can’t Show It

Wed, August 28, 2013 4:19pm EST by 21 Comments
Liam Hemsworth Loves Miley Cyrus
FameFlyNet

Online Pharmacy

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 22, 2014

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to write more about this
subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people don’t speak about such issues.

To the next! Best wishes!!

Jess

Posted at 11:56 PM on September 12, 2013

Miley and Liam have been going for a couple years,
But Liam is quite reserved and more ‘mature’ he wants to settle down. But as you have seen (mileys VMA performance) This star is not planning on settling down ANY time soon!

She is a decent singer and has great potential- both, ‘we cant stop’ and ‘wrecking ball’ are GReat songs! But in every video does she have to be naked or licking someone or something? If miley gets it together this will all be behind her.

I like that shes growing up but there is a difference between growing up and acting like she just walked out of a strip club.

Kima

Posted at 1:50 AM on September 10, 2013

I love Miley & Liam. In fact, I make them as my idols. They are very cute couple. But does the calls off wedding news is true? Are they still engaged? Please reply-

Doug posley

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 31, 2013

UGLY? IN WHAT WAY IS SHE UGLY? YOURE PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE INSECURE PPL WHO BASH OTHERS TO TRY TO LOOK GOOD. IT’S OKAY. MILEY IS BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED AND VERY SWEET! YOUR INSECURITIES DONT PHASE HER AT ALL!

QUEEN MILEY

LOL

Posted at 6:06 PM on September 4, 2013

She is naturally pretty, but this new look makes her look ugly.

angela

Posted at 6:15 AM on August 30, 2013

I think Liam needs to find another girl who actually fits his ideals; I’m pretty sure Miley’s not changing anytime soon. :)) If Liam’s looking to settle down soon, he’s pretty much got the wrong girl for that.

Riska Arrantxa Vicario

Posted at 7:19 AM on September 9, 2013

she leaves music industries for 2 years just to be closer to him, she leave twitter once for him. I think they’re alright and they love each others.

IMO

Posted at 9:24 PM on August 29, 2013

I think that if they want to make it work they can. I think that Miley is all about the attention right now and trying to get rid of her “Disney” appearance. & definitely rebelling against her dad but that is just the way it is. I think that maybe if they were to both compromise it would work. Maybe Liam is good for her to get her back to something that isn’t this. This could just be a phase, who knows. I just think that they should make their own decisions and if they feel they want to make it work then go for it!

Sadie

Posted at 9:11 AM on August 29, 2013

Run, Liam, run!

Didne1960 (@Didne1960)

Posted at 2:09 AM on August 29, 2013

my roomate’s sister-in-law makes $65/hr on the internet. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay was $21562 just working on the internet for a few hours. read the article…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

lool

Posted at 8:33 PM on August 28, 2013

Get off here and pay attention to what’s happening to Syria. Don’t you see WWIII is looming and you people are here wasting your brain power

decency

Posted at 8:11 PM on August 28, 2013

Do yourself a favor Liam walk away now! Her need for attention, her exhitionism, her immayurity and her narcissism DO NOT make her marriage or mother material. I will bet the farm the marriage would be lucky if it lasted a year and the pain, anger and hurt during that year would be devastating.She is showing you who she is.

smh

Posted at 6:33 PM on August 28, 2013

They are mix matched its kinda sad to see her converting her life for him that doesn’t seem like love to me he’s 23 he so serious I feel bad for her

disco

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 28, 2013

Face facts kids, this is a terrible match up and it will not last

Lisa 7

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 28, 2013

HE NEEDS TO DUMP HER UGLY A**!

patty

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 28, 2013

YES ………………….@Lisa Well Said

Kristen

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 28, 2013

They are the best couple ever :) So glad that they are making it work!

-----

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 28, 2013

Liam Hemsworth should sing this song:

I can’t stop,

Uh uh,
She drives me crazy,
And I can’t help myself,
Uh uh.

Melanie Lutz

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 28, 2013

Sad to see a young couple possibly splitting. Hopefully they will work their troubles out, however.

Blah.

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 28, 2013

Yep, he can’t show it because he’s not very good at showing his feelings for his “fiance”, because his “fiance” looks and acts like a trash whore. His is the only pole she hasn’t twerked.

olivia

Posted at 4:53 PM on August 28, 2013

BLAH YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT-THEY ARENT THAT MUCH IN LOVE EITHER IF THEY WERE THEY WOULD ALREADY BE MARRIED -HE NEEDS A WOMAN NOT A YOUNG WOMAN,I MEAN SHE CANT DRINK GET INTO CLUBS ETC THAT HOLDS HIM BACK THAT ISNT GOOD IN A RELATIONSHIP SOMETIMES