Kris Jenner’s Talk Show Canceled, Claims Ricki Lake

Wed, August 28, 2013 3:24pm EST by 46 Comments
Kris Jenner Talk Show Canceled
FameFlyNet

Caramel96

Posted at 11:21 PM on October 8, 2013

All her guest seemed to be all her family members. I only watched about 2 minutes of 1 episode. It was so boring.

Frederic Salgado

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 8, 2013

I could care less if the Kris Jenner Show was on or cancelled… I took a peek at the first show and it was so lame and it was all about her Me me me and so and so… the set was gaudy and overall just the 10 mins I saw of it made me switch chanels. Rickie lake had her time but its time for her to move on . These days the morning is infested with countless talk shows and mindless dribble.

CryWolf854

Posted at 5:29 PM on October 3, 2013

The “Queen of Everything” just delivered Nothing.

dottie k

Posted at 1:21 PM on September 20, 2013

The show was never on in Las Vegas anyway. I can’t stand Kris!!! Would she even have that life, that house without Bruce? I don’t think so!! The whole clan needs to go away, NOW!!!!

You Wish

Posted at 8:10 PM on September 10, 2013

No one wants to watch this crap! She is beyond unrelatable and I cannot understand why FOX keeps holding on. Get over it, her 6 week run sucked and she should be cancelled!

Duh

Posted at 1:05 PM on September 2, 2013

HA! HA! HA!

GR Downtown

Posted at 12:59 AM on September 2, 2013

WHO THE F CARES? SHE HAD NO BUSINESS HAVING A TALK SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Fran Briggs

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 30, 2013

I saw more than a dozen versions of the “Kris Jenner Show Cancelled,” story (including The New York Post). ALL of them had a misspelled word in the headline. Thumbs up to Hollywood Life for spelling the word, “canceled” correctly–with one ‘L’.

GT

Posted at 2:16 AM on September 3, 2013

Is not “canceled” American and “cancelled” non-American (Canadian, British, Australian) spelling? Both would be correct.

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 30, 2013

Pimp mom lost her new day job. roflol!

Bri

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 29, 2013

This is funny. I hope it is cancelled….or gets cancelled. I also remember reading somewhere that the Kardashians plan to end their reality show KUWTK but that was before Kris’ talk show plummeted lol so the next question is will they suddenly decide that maybe a “few” more season of KUWTK won’t hurt? lol