Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber’s Sexy New Song ‘Twerk’ Leaks — Listen

Wed, August 28, 2013 11:12am EST by 31 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram/fameflynet

Jaesmyne

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 31, 2013

I like the song kinda. I freakin love Miley and Justin but both of them need to give it a bit of a break then come back. But at least j isn’t talkin about Selena Gomez

Jaesmyne

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 31, 2013

Everyone has to grow up sometime soon, but I don’t quite agree wit something’s but who cares if she tweaks, I’m pretty sure every girl has shaken their butt whether it was a joke or not. And no one if Liam hemsworth is doing anything wrong just like Miley Cyrus. We don’t see what happens in their relationship

Juhi Bhana

Posted at 7:53 AM on August 31, 2013

The only same thing about miley is her voice which is still amazing….. I want the old miley back this is seriously not her!

Juhi Bhana

Posted at 7:51 AM on August 31, 2013

I love miley Cyrus but this is not her. I want the old miley back.

lin

Posted at 9:06 PM on August 29, 2013

I want to see justin bieber dancing twerk

Didne1960 (@Didne1960)

Posted at 2:10 AM on August 29, 2013

like Marie responded I am blown away that someone can earn $4362 in 4 weeks on the computer. like it…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

rb

Posted at 8:00 PM on August 28, 2013

The best concert ever of the 21st century, and it would have to be performed in all stadium venues would be, if Justin and the future Mrs. Bieber “presumption on my part” where to tour together. Just saying!! Say 2015!

aquarius64

Posted at 7:39 PM on August 28, 2013

This song is a hot mess – like its “singers” and “rappers”.

selenanator11

Posted at 5:39 PM on August 28, 2013

why does she keep on sticking out that tongue of hers

aaaalll

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 28, 2013

She better kissed Madonna cuz that wAS HOT….This dance of her was just weard

sabinabond (@sabinabond3)

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 28, 2013

as Anthony answered I’m impressed that someone can profit $9355 in four weeks on the computer. imp source……WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

mayalala

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 28, 2013

Worse interviewer, ever

smiley11122

Posted at 1:11 PM on August 28, 2013

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAAA

Angel C. Whalen (@AngelCWhalen)

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 28, 2013

my Aunty Ella recently got a nice six-month old Kia Forte Coupe just by working from a computer… visit this website… C­­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­­o­­m

juicyj

Posted at 12:56 PM on August 28, 2013

dope song..

olympic fan

Posted at 12:26 PM on August 28, 2013

no one is perfect, it’s like seeing Dennis Rodman kicking the photographer in every basketball game. I was only 11-12 years old when I saw Rodman kicked the cameraman on live TV.

futuresushi

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 28, 2013

god i fcking hate white people this is an atrocity

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 28, 2013

Why would admit that?I’m not white but someone on here who is white could be easily offended.be careful what u say on the internet.just saying!even if u are joking don’t say it online.keep it to yourself!

mrs. horan

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 28, 2013

yes, this song is stupid and miley sounds dumb… but not as dumb as you ur so racist u don’t like a few white people so you hate all white people? well I don’t like “twerk” so I hate all music? I agree with corrinia (which is weird bc she always talks sht about one direction).

Lisa 7

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 28, 2013

I AM WHITE! I HATE IGNORANT F*CKS! HOW’S THAT? PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THAT’S WHAT MAKE WHITE PEOPLE HATE “PEOPLE LIKE YOU!” Good thing I don’t put all blacks or hispanics in one catergory. On the day that Martin Luther King had a FRIGGIN DREAM??????? Good choice you loser! Just took ANOTHER STEP BACK! People like you are the ones that F*CK S*IT UP! I’m sure your race is proud now! Just another example of why nobody moves on with the RACE S*IT! YOU CAN’T! ALWAYS ONE THAT MAKES YOU HATE THEM ALL!

Israa

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 28, 2013

OMG Justin have cute voice i loveit!!

Melody13

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 28, 2013

Voice Miley is ulgy and boring she even doesn’t sing, Bieber is the best

ldmorg ft YG and Lez

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 28, 2013

Reblogged this on Chinastar Tech & vPlanes *By China and YG*.

abe

Posted at 11:27 AM on August 28, 2013

alway’s this sickmaking immature look of him.
let’s pray miley’s tongue will stay onboard!!

ams

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 28, 2013

I can’t twerk but this is a great song to dance to. Love the beat :)

Jadaneale

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 28, 2013

Stupid come on justin u can do way better

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 28, 2013

Oh never mind there’s the song.it sound similar to work by Iggy right.twerk,twerk,twerk,twerk

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 28, 2013

Miley didn’t even sing in it.unless she was in the chorus.didn’t sound like it.where’s twist I wanted to hear hi,.but good song,I didn’t think I would like it.but if miley stay out of the song I’ll play it all day long.but I wanna see Justin twerk,Omg that will be funny.probably better than harry styles though!!

mrs. horan

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 28, 2013

nobody twerks better than harry styles

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 28, 2013

I like the beat,but where’s the song?I just wish miley wasn’t in it.imma skip over miley’s parts in the song!!I used to like all her songs,and Hannah Montana’s,but ever since she cut her hair,started stripping,doing inappropriate things in front of children,I just gave up on her.all I can do I hope the best for her,and hopefully she doesn’t make a sex tape like Farrah Abraham!!!it may happen though,gotta see.but with Justin/twist in it im scared.is Justin gonna curse in it,or grind on a girl in the video.he is a fast little boy like that,same with lil twist!he might be a bad boy in the song/video,idk we gotta see I’ll only watch it for twist and Justin.the last thing I want to see is miley twerking in it or grinding.I’ll fast forward those parts!!

shese

Posted at 8:19 PM on August 28, 2013

this is crazy just the thought of miley and justin in one video makes me freak out