Jessica Simpson Debuts Baby Ace & Reveals She Is ‘Done’ Having Kids

Wed, August 28, 2013 9:28am EDT by 5 Comments
Jessica Simpson's Baby Ace
Courtesy US Weekly

JJ

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 30, 2013

Gorgeous children, just gorgeous. I really have no idea why there is so much negativity aimed at Jessica, at all. She seems like a nice person and a great mom. You go girl, your weight is your business.

Mia

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 28, 2013

*Two really good looking kids right there!* Jessica is drop dead beautiful* I’m so happy for her I wish her the best with motherhood* A happy long and successful career too : ) !* So cute!!

Lisa 7

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 28, 2013

She’ll have more kids. Loves being pregnant, great mom. BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN! Maybe she wants a break, but no doubt in my mind, she’ll have another. GOD BLESS THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

Hate whores

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 28, 2013

Girl pray your boyfriend stays with you forever. You were a pregnant woman and gain weight you never hid in tiny dress so forget about the haters.

Angie

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 28, 2013

Beautiful little family, but here is my, is everyone all up in arms and appalled that Jessica sold her baby pics to us? I wonder if there will be backlash and outcry of fame wh*ring and selling her children by putting them on the cover of a magazine, just wondering if people were just being hypocritical with others when this has become a norm for celebs. I really don’t get it. the hypocracy is just unbelievable,and just to be clear I have nothing whatsoever against it.