Selena Gomez Wants To Take On More ‘Bad Ass’ Roles

Tue, August 27, 2013 3:20pm EDT by 11 Comments
Selena Gomez Movie Roles
Hollywoodlife.com

KALANI

Posted at 9:17 PM on August 29, 2013

HER MUSIC IS EH OKAY. I RATHER PERFER JUSTIN’S MUSIC OR MILEY MUSIC. I LOVE MILEY AND DEMI’S MUSIC

KALANI

Posted at 9:15 PM on August 29, 2013

SELENA ISN’T A GOOD ACTRESS. SHE DOESN’T COMPARE TO JENNIFER STONE. OR SHE DOESN’T COMPARE TO VANESSA HUDGENS. BOTH AMAZING ACTRESS. I ADORE THERE WORK. EVEN SHAIELENE WOODLY. THERE THE SAME AGE. SHE’S AMAZING. SHES SUCH A INCREDIBLE ACTRESS. SHES HUMBLE AND VERY GROUNDED. AS SELENA NOT. AS MUCH AS I ADORE SELENA. I WISH SHE WOULD FOCUS MORE ON ACTING. YET BE VERY HUMBLE,

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:25 AM on August 28, 2013

I can’t imagine any roles Selena is in(especially Getaway)that I wouldn’t see,HLife.com…WonderWoman has this cool talent for making me enjoy everything she’s been in so-far…’Ramona & Beezus’ is one of my fave’s…Right down to her ‘voice-over’ in ‘Hotel Transylvania’ #DraculasDaughterWithThePoutyBatFaceLOL!
‘Spring Breakers’,Sel’ actually showed a slight ‘wild-side’ that was—very appealing…
Will be standing in-line @theRoxyLebanonTn this Fri(the 30th)to see this Gorgeous girl take-on her most adrenaline-fueled role so-far—and I can’t wait! LOL! Yeah,Buddy!!
#GetEmMunequita LOL!
C Y’all @theCinema’s!
Later; Hollywood…

KALANI

Posted at 9:17 PM on August 29, 2013

I ADORE JELENA. BUT SELENA KINDA SUCKS AT ACTING. AS SHAILENE WOODLY SHES DONE MORE MOVIES AND IS MORE ADVERSE THEN SELENA IS.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 7:38 AM on August 30, 2013

That’s ‘Diverse’ Kalani,not ‘adverse’. Try not to use words you aren’t familiar with—it doesn’t work-out to well.
As for ‘Shailene’ or ‘Selena’—it isn’t even a choice for me. I take Selena over Shai’—ANYTIME.
#SelenaNewMilleniumWonderWoman! Yeah,Buddy! LOL!
Now,if you’ll excuse me—I have to go get Ready to watch Ms. Gomez premiere in her First ‘Adrenaline’ film tonight #Getaway…LOL!
Later; Hollywood…

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:44 PM on August 27, 2013

KALANI

Posted at 5:46 PM on August 27, 2013

AT LEAST JENNIFER LOPEZ IS VERY HUMBLE WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING. SHE LOVES WHAT SHES DOES. I LOVE HER AS ACTRESS. SELENA. EH SHE SUCKS AS ACTRESS. AT LEAST ASHLEY HAS DONE ROLES THATS MORE CHALLENGING AND MORE OPTISMTIC.

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 27, 2013

Just not a movie where she is lie getting naked for men,stripping,having sex with many men,prostituting.I don’t think she should do that much of a bad girl role.but she already did spring breakers that was bad,but I guess she want more than that.u bad bad girl Selena!!!hey!!but be careful,choose your roles carefully!!!!

Deborah J. Bates (@DeborahJBates)

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 27, 2013

as Rachel replied I am dazzled that some people able to earn $6220 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you read this link… C­­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­­o­­m

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 27, 2013

Just don’t turn out like miley, Selena!!!!!be good but at the same be bad.dont just go completely bad and stay that way,just be good for your younger audience,but be bad for the older fans.like me.I would love to see her do something other than good girl roles.maybe like a movie with her fighting or cursing,but I don’t think she should be in a naughty movie,that’s probably too much!!but its her choice!!love u Selena do the right thing please.don’t end up like that ugly stripper miley!!!

David Conway

Posted at 8:04 PM on September 6, 2013

i can name of a movie just for selena gomez , can play in , right now ,, jay asher book , future of us , love david conway