Miley Cyrus’ VMA Twerking Slammed By Parents Television Council

Tue, August 27, 2013 11:38am EST by 22 Comments
Miley Cyrus Twerking VMA
AP/INVISION

Cheyenne

Posted at 1:04 PM on November 3, 2013

I dont think people are being hard enough. lets not forget people, she got her fame on DISNEY CHANNEL

Elvis Presley

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 30, 2013

WHAT A PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

144

Posted at 4:38 PM on September 1, 2013

I was one of her fans and i really loved her eversince she was hannah montana. Then suddenly she completely changed into a wild irresponsible lady!! She is only trying to run away from hannah montana as we only know her that way, but unfortunately she failed. And now, many youngsters are still her fans, yet she is acting trashy infront of them. She is the one responsible for their misbehaviour!!

brittany

Posted at 9:32 AM on August 31, 2013

Miley not that bad

Anthony

Posted at 1:48 AM on August 30, 2013

MTV wants kids as young as 14 to watch their network so they can have more kids getting pregnant and keep there ratings high on Teen Mom.

Chris

Posted at 5:08 PM on August 28, 2013

ha, i like her! She makes everyone talk about her! She is cool like that!

Vee

Posted at 2:32 AM on August 28, 2013

I agree MTV should get sued over this sexaully active tv award show, and wth is with her sticking her tounge out all the time no wants to see all the cum on her tounge come on now, gross! ewW

Random

Posted at 9:18 AM on August 28, 2013

Due to the fact that she’s sticking out her tongue all the time, I think she’s trying to…catch some unfortunate flies with her mouth.

-----

Posted at 12:30 AM on August 28, 2013

This is not the 1950’s anymore, the Prohibition era is over, WWII is over, the segregation between B&W is over, the Vietnam war is over. We are living in the 21st century crazy world! — Luckily the Amish are very disconnected from the modern world.

Again, we are not living in the 19th century, the 1920’s, nor the 1950’s!

Mick

Posted at 5:24 AM on August 28, 2013

I don´t get your point but no matter what century we´re in, being respectful to others and yourself should never go out of style.

donyee131

Posted at 11:48 PM on August 27, 2013

Love the he song but she was a desperate hot mess get it together

Caddy

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 27, 2013

Thank freaking god I’m only 19 and dont have children yet. But by the time I have children, Miley is probably old and my children doesnt have to go through this!
Heh, when i say that, who knows there’s someone would outshine Miley worst in future?

Kitty

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 27, 2013

I agree that performance went way too far and MTV should have put a higher age limit on the VMAs but is it really a big surprise that they pushed the limits? It’s the parents job to monitor what their children are watching. As a mother I will not allow my child to watch the VMAs or anything else I find inappropriate.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 27, 2013

THEY SHOULD BAN HER FROM ANY VISUAL TV OR ANY ROLLS WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE HER. SHE IS SO DISCUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Dustin

Posted at 2:21 AM on September 3, 2013

Your argument is immediately invalid when you can’t spell. Sorry for your loss. Also, writing in caps and including several exclamation point also doesn’t make you look more intelligent.

Leslie Joline

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 27, 2013

I think Miley and MTV have gone too far. For some parents might have 14 year olds who like MTV and mostly is not a problem, but when there is a 14 year old that might be sexually active this just pushes to them that it is okay to act like a slut. I am very appauled at seeing this on TV. When my 14 year old was watching it and I saw this I told her to turn the channel because this is not something that I want my teen to watch. I think we who agree should get a petition to sue MTV for having this kind of sexual content on TV and also the sponsors who approved this.

All in favor say I……..I…..I…..I….I

Mileyisaslut

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 27, 2013

Lol, I…I…I…I…

Cheyenne

Posted at 1:07 PM on November 3, 2013

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ivan

Posted at 12:56 PM on August 27, 2013

Excuse me, but the MTV awards shows have not been exactly for children with the cursing, nudity, and raunchy behavior over the last few years. Are parents so helpless they can’t control their children’s watching habits?

Dustin

Posted at 2:35 AM on September 3, 2013

I second this.. If you’re so bad at parenting that your kids are going to become sluts because of what they see on tv than they really shouldn’t be watching tv and you shouldn’t be a parent. I have always watched violent tv shows and occasionally played video games like grand theft auto but I never ended up murdering people. Open your eyes and stop blaming others for why your kids act like idiots.

cvnvncrxtur65756

Posted at 12:14 PM on August 27, 2013

`Unbelievable…… My friend Lida has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~ ♥MixedLuv.com♥~~This is a serious black&white dating services dedicated to those seeking interracial real love. Single black people meeting white people is why we are here. They bring together singles from all the races in your city and around the world . If you are single ,worthy a try.mbvcmcvm

abe

Posted at 11:41 AM on August 27, 2013

for high school kids it may not be too much yet, but for the rest of america I think it is.
well, it’s her age, folks!!