Miley Cyrus’ New Song ’23’ With Wiz Khalifa Leaks — Listen To Her Rap

Tue, August 27, 2013 5:12pm EDT by 9 Comments
Miley Cyrus 23
Instagram, YouTube

Andy

Posted at 9:12 PM on September 12, 2013

Your an idiot these lyrics are very wrong

Dani

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 30, 2013

I hate this whole song. The lyrics are terrible.

Paul

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 28, 2013

Yes. I like the song her voice and she for sure can rap!

Leeo

Posted at 6:36 PM on August 27, 2013

Nice song but is she 23 year old?

Duane Gholston

Posted at 6:01 AM on August 28, 2013

no. miley is 20. its michael jordans jersey number its about wearing jordan shoes -_-

Nssa

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 27, 2013

GARBAGE

corrinia williams

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 27, 2013

Yo she so stole that title from Taylor.her song was called 22 cause she was 22!now miley calling her song 23 cause Taylor is 23!doesn’t that sound suspicious to you all.or is it just me.I think that she thinks she better than Taylor.I don’t like neither at all,but if I had to choose I say Taylor is better I like I knew you were trouble,and we are never ever getting back together.that’s it.and kinda sparks fly.but I only like Hannah Montana songs,a little.so no miley u can’t rap,u are ugly,can’t dance,and did I say ugly already!!oh and let me add NASTY AS FARRAH ABRAHAM!!dear god I don’t even wanna think about the video.I bet it looks similar to Taylor video for 22!!probably include grinding,stripping,no clothes,and just disgusting.how does she think her fans like that!!!!I’m not even gonna watch the video when it comes out,I already saw her moves at the VMAs.I don’t wanna see or hear about miley till she grows up and acts like an adult.and this has nothing to do with this but Justin b, needs to do the same.liam ain’t gonna want to marry this nasty thing.she gonna cheat on him,I know it.

Duane Gholston

Posted at 6:01 AM on August 28, 2013

you’re an idiot!!! the song is called “23” cause thats michael jordans jersey number! the song is about wearing jordans!!! god you people are dumb

Danielle Marie Kuska

Posted at 3:59 PM on August 28, 2013

Right. People are so dumb.