Khloe Kardashian Hasn’t Slept For Days: Upset Over Lamar Odom Drama

Tue, August 27, 2013 7:28am EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Upset Lamar Odom Addiction
FameFlyNet Getty

Elizabeth

Posted at 5:31 PM on August 30, 2013

Help him in any way you can if you love him but remember, only he can change his life. I tried in my own situation to hang in there, but it didn’t work. I hope the outcome for you and your husband will be positive. That’s a difficult drug to give up. Prayers for you both!

Shelly

Posted at 7:17 AM on August 30, 2013

What happen to “Miss Ruff and Tuff” who is always cussing people out? When the shoe is on the other foot Khloe is suddenly meek and mild. She’s supposedly known about Lamar’s addiction for two years. What has she been doing to help him for two years if he’s still taking drugs? I think her actions reflect how hurt she is over the cheating than his supposedly addiction.to drugs.

Candy

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 30, 2013

My thoughts exactly, she was always analyzing and criticizing her sisters’ relationship. I’m so sure if this was happening to any of her sisters, she would be quick to condemn and ask them to dump the loser like her own life was perfect. I am not gloating here but in a way, I’m happy this happened to her so she can shut up for once.

Barbara Boyd

Posted at 5:15 PM on August 28, 2013

I am praying for The Odoms. When you take vows,for Better or Worse honor them,if at all possible. I love them both. I am in prayer for them.Lamar has been dealt some heavy blows for the past few years. But remember Lamar, when you are down, Look Up! God is there and he is waiting. I dare you to try him. I survived The big C, when all my so called friends said”Nobody with that kind of cancer survives. That was 6 years ago. Love You Both!

rubbish

Posted at 1:22 AM on August 28, 2013

My theory is that LamLam not making money like he used to so they devise a plan to get rid of him. First hire a private investigator to get dirt on him. They were shocked at what came back that LamLam was cheating on KoKo the whole time. You know they can’t keep anything to themselves so they release the cheating rumors to the tabloids, but when the girls start talking, it kinda spiraled out of control, LamLam walks out to get some space to talk to other people that they can’t control so they blast him in the tabloids that he is on drugs, missing and on even harder drugs etc etc…, and Superhero KoKo is all out to save LamLam from selfdestruction. This is just prep work for messing divorce ahead. I feel for LamLam if he is really an addicted as I am addicted to reading krap about the Kardashians.

Kim Who?

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 27, 2013

Lamar is addicted to crack, whore’s crack.

jjinfl

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 27, 2013

Kanye and Lamar should get together and flee the area while they’re still free men. They are giving up their manliness and their souls by staying around with all the drama queens in this family. Could they maybe invite Bruce, too?

Nancy

Posted at 9:07 AM on August 27, 2013

Well I do remember on an episode of Keeping Up With The Katrashians, where Khloe was working for that radio station & she found some coke…….maybe she (and the rest of the family) are the ones with the “dark secret” & got Lamar hooked onto the “dark secret” too. dark secret=coke.

Jen

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 27, 2013

That is why she feels guilty.

guest

Posted at 9:04 AM on August 27, 2013

I don’t believe anything from Hollywood Life. They have no detailed information on Lamar Odom.

Sara

Posted at 8:43 AM on August 27, 2013

Well she certainly looks like she has been eating! First Kris H was the bad guy , now it’s Lamar. It’s never the girls that are the issue thanks to pr momma kris. Run Kayne, Run!