Drake & Rihanna Party At NYC Club After VMAs — Hooking Up Again?

Mon, August 26, 2013 11:50am EDT by 58 Comments
Rihanna Drake VMAs After Party
SplashNews

Demoiselle Raquelle

Posted at 8:58 PM on September 7, 2013

Drake definitely is an upgrade!!! You got my vote, handsome!

Roger4555

Posted at 3:52 PM on September 2, 2013

@Missy I went and seen a picture of drake holding hands with a young lady in grey and white outfit and Rihanna sitting at a table with friends minding her own business. Is that why chris put Ms. tran in the Autumn leaf video because he heard the rumors is that why he let her fly on commercial flight to Hawaii after he heard the rumors she was laying low until Texas she don’t have a car he took back his and spray painted the whole car. Maybe he’ll buy her another 1 or paint it again I mean from blue to white to spray painted to another color. Ms. Tran just buy your OWN WHIP you will feel better about yourself and start to claim your respect back.

dove

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 2, 2013

@Roger4555
reply to “Ms. Tran just buy your OWN WHIP you will feel better about yourself and start to claim your respect back”
Dear Roger: She won’t. This type of individual might have the credit and the means to buy her/his own stuff, but because they found the piggy bank whom they know they could leech off of, they will continue doing so as long as they can. I know she has built her own credit from the website modelling and hosting parties and she will play “broke” until Chris literally is out of the picture and who knows when that will be. Remember that she is Taurus. Taurus are greedy and stingy people and they love to take advantage of others. I’m not saying all are, but that is their tendency. It is like they need a good parent who rears them right and tbh, she seems to come from a single-parent home and who knows what values she learned from her mom. And Chris is not stupid, but for some reason he must be getting something out of this relationship, otherwise she would be out of his life.

gtre

Posted at 7:21 AM on September 5, 2013

Drake walked past the girls, did not hold hands, the picture quality is bad, look better >

Roger4555

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 2, 2013

@SunnyAutumn I know all of these things because I have a computer!!! Chris Brown net worth between $24 and $22 million dollars Rihanna $60 and $75 million before 2013 data. I also looked your Fave’s up since she is a successful Super model clothing line spokesmodel Bar hostess with the mostess etc. she IS NOT listed Karrueche Tran could not be found but don’t be discouraged if she gets that highly coveted REALITY show or deal with one of the major fashion houses she’ll make it (Givenchy, Versace, Gucci, Tom ford, Stella McCartney) just to name a few I know she got her applications in. Chris was with Rihanna because he loves her always gonna love her SHE was with him because SHE loved him .Her money wasn’t supposed to keep him. Money keeps your FAVE there until she can make a decent living then she will roll.

Demoiselle Raquelle

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 7, 2013

@Roger Can someone plz tell me how tall, oops, short that girl is?? She better keep on “modeling” sweaters of $7 or what for Kmart! Tbh, I’ll only believe that this girl is actually a model if I’ll see her in Vogue!!! She’s such a Joke…

Roger4555

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 2, 2013

@Jeff You only seen more pictures of chris and the Homie because they were posting them on social media they being #OHB Karrueche and who ever else had a phone. There are no pictures of Rihanna and Drake because I don’t believe they exist but if they do so what. There was 1 picture of them at the same after party but drake was with a young lady in grey in white holding her hands and Rihanna was sitting at the table minding her business. Funny last year Rihanna and chris constantly was being photographed by bystanders in new York but not one of Rihanna and drake together.

Roger4555

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 2, 2013

@Meme Have you ever the expression. LAUGHING AT ME NOT WITH ME!!! You are entertaining to say the least and so is @Sunnyautumn see i’m making you ladies famous on HOLLYWOODLIFE!!! Your FAVE Karrueche is popular on Twitter and I.G. see what Rihanna did for her!!!! If Drake and Robyn had a quaint dinner with friends so what Rihanna has been single since she ended things with Breezy in April as reported at E!Online. No harm no foul!!!

RONNIE5

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 29, 2013

@Sunny autumn…………….Meme…………………..Team Sleazy……….Hi KIKI……………

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 11:57 AM on August 31, 2013

#Ronnie5. Hey Sandra? How’s it going down at the cuckoo house?

Nisey

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 29, 2013

Rihanna is beautiful she don’t need to stark any men and suppose be about drake . I believe they are friends and drake really care hot her. But Matt kemp now he is a matureen who look out for her. Chris what to do him so I hope if that the case Rihanna will move on it just aster time heal all wounds, Rihanna should never have to lower her self for no body she gifted black women and she be going far in life. The world see it rock nation see it and her friend see it and her family see it Rihanna has no and believe she born with it and no one can hurt her but her. I so proud of this black ladie continue to soar. I not someone she know personally I naysay not nay mat I miss the y I am a black ladie who see the star in her hate on love always win

Prediction

Posted at 4:41 AM on August 29, 2013

Prediction: Chris Fist Brown, sunnyautumn Aka Midget Tranvestite Hands Ktran -Robyn Rihanna Fenty will have the last laugh!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 29, 2013

@Prediction. Sandra, I love how my name can’t seem to stay outta your mouth. I also love how you try to use my name and post nonsense. I know the truth hurts hun. Now, go and save your fave from herself. I hear her and her friends are stalking Chris’s house.

jeff

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 27, 2013

Let the games begin. We seeing a lot of picture of Chris and his girlfriend in Hawaii. The media have started something. The story posted of Ri and Drake and we get to see more picture of kae which is strange and rarely. I hope Rihanna and Drake fall in love. We need some more power couples. Like Hollywood life said Drake is and up grade. I TOTALLY agree.

Meme

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 27, 2013

@Roger4555: Lurking for attention and I always got it. And I don’t even have to take my clothes off. Lol