Miley Cyrus Is Focusing On Liam Hemsworth Wedding Planning Again

Mon, August 26, 2013 8:17pm EDT by 45 Comments
Miley Cyrus Wedding
Bauer Griffin/Fameflynet

Bianca

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 11, 2013

Honestly, I think Miley Cyrus is just losing herself, however, after seeing the “wrecking Ball” video I think the old Miley Cyrus we once knew is still there. Although her VMA’s performance was not the most tasteful, I do not believe we should jump the gun and call her a “slut” and a “whore”. I personally think Miley may have a point that she is trying to get across to everyone and I’m just waiting to see just what that is. Also, I think there is much more to Miley and Liam’s relationship, it’s all in the lyrics of “Wrecking Ball” whether they are working through something or just about to call it quits I don’t know. I guess we will find out eventually.

Kristen

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 30, 2013

Those “double buns” were more like double nubs. They were absolutely ridiculous. She presented herself awfully and made her appear to have no self worth at the VMAs. If young women like her keep disrespecting themselves like this, some men will just continue to view women as sex toys. And we wonder why women are being objectified so much! Because so many of us are objectifying ourselves!! We buy into the hook up culture BS that society feeds us.

Morgan

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 30, 2013

Liam Can Do Better But If She Acts Her Age Not Her Shoe Size She Will Be Alright But She Used To Be My InSpration Now I Cant Even Explain Wha She Is Anymore She Just Needs To Slow Her Role And Stop!!!! 0_o

Carl

Posted at 12:50 AM on August 30, 2013

If Liam wants to keep his balls/retain his sense of self worth, he would run as fast as he can, otherwise he’ll end up like Bruce Jenner and that Kardashian bunch, gelded…and anyway, it’s easy to see.Miley is not ready for marriage, not by a long shot…

Shannon

Posted at 11:09 AM on September 1, 2013

Couldn’t agree more.

BRN

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 28, 2013

It’s not going to happen. How weird is it that this “source” happens to comes out right after she was seen at the vmas solo and everyone noticed?? Also, it’s always Miley’s sources its never Liam’s sources saying things like this. I think it’s a cover for her performance. She wants everyone to forget it and focus on the upcoming wedding. I’d bet on it. Seriously.

Leonie

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 28, 2013

Yes!! They are making the best couple ever! They were born to be together! Like Chris Hemsworth said ‘I am so excited for their wedding!’

beckie

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 28, 2013

i prey that they break up
liam deserves better

Ashley

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 28, 2013

I am so happy miley and Liam to walk down line tougher i can,t wait see them get married I hope soon good miley and Liam

Lolly

Posted at 12:11 PM on August 28, 2013

I’m waiting for the wedding, and the article that Liam Hemsworth ran away from the wedding shouting “I will never marry you, b****!” Still waiting…

Maria

Posted at 10:29 AM on August 28, 2013

I really think he is a better person than she is and should get someone that is going to compliment who he is. She is a troubled person and will always be that way until she gets common sense.

Hate whores

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 28, 2013

Girl plan on working on your mental health because that ratchet behavior is too much. Miley has money I don’t know what she still doing at hollywood. I guess trying to pay of her debt. After life there is judgement people should Becareful,is up to Liam and here but a girl behaves like that the family of the man is going to be concern

Dingo

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 28, 2013

If HE has any common sense he will RUN far, far away. Miley is headed downhill and fast.

ashleyprince (@ashleyp54315673)

Posted at 11:46 PM on August 27, 2013

my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $82 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her check was $20801 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ