Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards & More: Which Couple Will Get Married First?

Sun, August 25, 2013 8:30am EDT by 30 Comments
Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards Engaged
FameFlyNet, SplashNews, Bauer-Griffin

zayn lover always

Posted at 7:13 PM on December 29, 2013

Zayn is totally mine. But I am happy for him he is really really hot so hot I love you zayn.

Razan

Posted at 7:20 AM on November 16, 2013

Zayn and Perrie first

valentina

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 16, 2013

Justin and Selena = Juslena

Victoria

Posted at 5:30 AM on August 28, 2013

Justin and Selena aren’t even together!! u gyse are so stupid! Get over it!

Bellarina ツ

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 26, 2013

#1 Justin & Sel cant get married becuase they arent together. #2 They break up and make up it will be divorce and back togther. The point is there on and off. #3 Justin deserves someone better than Sel. #logic #reality

racine

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 26, 2013

Liam don’t do it RUN

kris

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 26, 2013

I can’t wait to see MIAM getting married :3

Missy Barbados

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 26, 2013

Justin and Selena have broken up, deal with it.

Bellarina ツ

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 26, 2013

Thank you! #ExactlywhatIamtalkinabout

Zayn forever

Posted at 9:43 AM on August 26, 2013

For one it is going tho be Kelly Clarckson because it will be a September / October wedding. I love zayn but he needs to check Twitter more often because His fans are CUTTING themselves on Twitter, if I were Zayn, I wouldn’t! GET MARRIED ANYTIME SOON!!!!!¡!!!!! :^>

franni101

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 27, 2013

Those fans are pathetic. Seriously ‘cutting’ because Zayn wants to be happy. If anything they should be happy for him. Cutting is bad, yes but not for a reason like that, that is pathetic. To be honest, they are attention seeking or being plainly pathetic. I respect all Directioners as I am one but not when they do this. I love 1D lots. And I COMPLETELY respect Zayn’s decision. And am very excited to see what beautiful child they’ll have. And I do hope it doesn’t affect the band. As it is only the beginning. I wouldn’t get married at 20 but then again not my decision. And I think we should all respect Zayn and Perrie’s idea and future together if we are really that fateful to them. I do so why can’t they? And of course, some won’t agree with but. Who cares? Zayn thinks he has found the one, I think so too. So what? Can’t they just let him be happy? I am fed up of celebrities every move criticised. They are happy. And if you love them SO much, you should be happy for them. If you don’t agree with Perrie if you don’t like your loss she is a lovely person. I can’t say I’d be happy if Zayn went out with Miley, but who would the way she is acting now? I am not one to judge, and I don’t think you should either.

Olivia

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 28, 2013

Well I am a hardcore directioner and I dont understand why fans are CUTTING THEMSELVES?!?!! C’mon guys! Zayn and Perrie are very happy together! He wont love you as much as he loves her. GET OVER IT! Congrats Zerrie

Zayn fan

Posted at 11:41 AM on September 14, 2013

I think Zayn shouldn’t get married….. They are both so young and they can still wait…. Why the rush suddenly… He has only been dating her for less than 2 yrs…. Some people are dating for 7 to 10 yrs and still not tie the knot…. I think Zayn deserves someone better than Petrie…. No offence to the Perrie lovers

Angelica

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 25, 2013

Justin and Selena aren’t even together anymore… Get your facts straight.

Bellarina ツ

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 26, 2013

Like I said Thank you to all the smart ppl in the world. ツ

Girl@14

Posted at 12:29 PM on August 25, 2013

Haha! How I wish Rob and Kristen were on this list too.

Hazel

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 25, 2013

Yeah I hope so too :)

Vicky Ruiz

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 25, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA…I THINK THEY’LL GET
MARRIED FIRST!!!!! THEIR SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!
♥♥♥JELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS♥♥♥

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 25, 2013

I’m not sure if your drunk,or just stupid,but u can’t get married without being in a relationship,and engaged!!its gonna be either miley/liam or Jennifer/Justin!!!that’s for a fact.they both been engaged for about a year.Justin/Selena been broken up for 7 1/2 months stupid!!!!they probably ain’t even getting back together!!I feel sorry for u,keep waiting until she takes him back which may not be until next year!!if even then!I wonder how u gonna look and what u gonna say when u see him kissing another woman,you gonna cry right,I can’t wait to see u do that!!lol

Natalie

Posted at 5:27 PM on August 29, 2013

totally agree jelena FOREVER

hannah

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 25, 2013

i dont think they’ll never ever getting back together i think they’re done for good

abe

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 25, 2013

but who will be my bride?
………….Justin Bateman?

Mirela

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 25, 2013

Why bring up Justin and Selena? First off, they aren’t together. Secondly, just because he said does NOT mean he’ll marry Selena HollywoodLife. It seems like you can’t get that in your head at all. Jelena is over. Kaput. Gone.

Katie.

Posted at 8:48 AM on August 25, 2013

Justin and Selena?Seriously?They are not together,get that in your head HL!!

Valii

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 25, 2013

i think they are together but they don’t want to make it public :))

corrinia williams

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 25, 2013

U got issues if u really think that they are together.while Justin is partying with all these hot models,and Selena is enjoying her single life with family and friends.they ain’t keeping it secret,its just how it is,they aren’t together,if anything they are just friends.she don’t trust him,and I don’t blame her.I wouldn’t trust him either.with all these rumors of him sleeping with other women,who wouldn’t believe that I could be true.we don’t know,only Justin knows with his dirty mind!!trust me honey,I think u need to move on,and forget about Jelena,they are no more,and I praise Selena for making that strong,and powerful decision.she did the right thing.until u see him with no bad behavior,and being a good boy,then there is no chance of a Jelena reunion!!and they would make it public,cause if they love each other they wouldn’t hide it!!duhh!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:38 AM on August 25, 2013

U know justin/Selena ain’t getting married anytime soon!!most likely in like 5-6 years.so u can cross them off the list!!I hate miley Cyrus,but I think they will get married first,either her and liam,or Jennifer and Justin!!!they both been engaged for a while now,so it will most likely be them.and why are they eben putting Justin/Selena they ardent even together,or engaged!forget about them!!but I honestly think it will be either miley/liam or Justin/Jennifer!!zayn and perrie went too fast in their engagement.u should be together for at least 4 years,then get married ,or engaged!!!thats the rule people!if u get married too fast then the divorce will come even faster.slow down take time in the relationship!!that’s why
it was good that Selena and Justin broke up,that way in maybe a year or so they’ll
get back together,and maybe know what they want in the future.Justin will
hopefully change his childish ways,and be a man,and they will last a little longer than a year,but only time will tell.don’t rush into love!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:40 AM on August 25, 2013

Even* and aren’t*

cathrien

Posted at 12:25 PM on August 25, 2013

perrie and zyan I think

georgiarose

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 31, 2013

they should not get married