Which hunk do you think looked the hottest at the VMAs this year? Browse our gallery and prepare to swoon over these sexy stars!
On August 25, some of the hottest hunks in music hit the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, and we’ve compiled a gallery of them in all their glory. From established sexy singer Robin Thicke to up-and-coming hottie to watch Austin Mahone, we’ve rounded up our favorite VMA eye candy for your viewing pleasure. Check out the pics here!
Robin Thicke At MTV VMAs & More Hot Hunks
1. Nothing blurry about this – Robin Thicke looked smokin’ hot when he hit the red carpet with his gorgeous wife, Paula Patton! The blue-eyed R&B singer kept it simple in a white button down and a black suit, which he later traded in for a black and white striped suit when he took the stage for a sexy performance with Miley Cyrus. Either way, he had us hoping he would “give it 2 us!”
2. Austin Mahone, 17, looked absolutely adorable in an all-black outfit with red accents on his suit and sneakers to match the carpet! The Justin Bieber look-alike is up for the Artist to Watch award for his hit song “What About Love,” but even if Austin doesn’t take home an MTV Moonman, we’ll definitely still be keeping an eye on him!
3. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis are on fire right now! The unstoppable duo is up for six awards, tying Justin Timberlake for most-nominated at the VMAs this year. They both killed it style-wise as well! Macklemore donned a mint suit and fur scarf (possibly a thrift store find?) and Ryan looked cool and hot at the same time in a gray and black leather jacket, white T-shirt and gold chains.
4. Kendrick Lamar showed us his good side — and his West side — on the red carpet. The hip-hop artist is up for Best Video and Best Hip-Hop video for his hit “Swimming Pools (Drank),” but he kept it cool and casual in jeans, a T-shirt and an LA cap.
5. Ed Sheeran looked adorable as always when he showed up to the red carpet rocking a black leather jacket. The red-headed cutie is up for Best Male Video for his song “Lego House,” and he looks ready to take home a Moonman!
6. Vinny Guadagnino left his tank top at home and stepped out in style in black cropped pants, a deconstructed suit jacket and shades. The former Jersey Shore star looked so classy, we almost forgot where he came from! We bet he fist-pumped his way through the whole show!
7. Rapper and singer Future made the boldest statement of all the men to grace the red carpet in a black and gray patterned suit with a black button down shirt. He accessorized with plenty of bling and some thick-rimmed glasses. Way to bring the style, Future!
HollywoodLifers, who is your hottest hunk at the VMAs? Cast your vote below and then drop us a comment on this super-important issue!
– Tierney McAfee
More VMA News:
- ‘NSYNC To Perform ‘Bye Bye Bye’ & Other Hits At MTV VMAs
- ‘Divergent’ Trailer: New Footage Shown Before MTV VMAs
- Miley Cyrus Attends VMAs Without Liam Hemsworth: Fighting?