Taylor Swift: Did She Diss One Direction At The MTV VMAs?

Sun, August 25, 2013 11:15pm EDT by 70 Comments
One Direction Taylor Swift Diss
AP/Invision

Sara

Posted at 11:31 AM on August 26, 2013

She’s saying sorry for my arm

Liz C (@1LizAshley)

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 26, 2013

maybe that part is true (i doubt it, but maybe).
but her “i wanna thank the guy i wrote this about” is seriously immature. shes 23 not 15.

lynette

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 26, 2013

For starters Miley Cyrus needs help, and as for Taylor swift that girl got issues, every man who dumps her has a song dedicated to them.. Hunny clearly your the problem in your relationships seeing how every single song you have out has to do with one of your exs.. If you spent as much time on your man as you do bashing them in your songs you might be successful in one of your relationships. Soon everyone will see you as the syco you really are.

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 27, 2013

Everyone means ”haters” and ”people who buy into all of the rumors” I knew you were trouble was written months before their relationship even started. She said ”sorry for arm” to selena, and Harry taylor and Ed took pics afterwards.. would they do that if she REALLY told them to stfu??
Also swifties will be here, don’t worry about that. And she does apoligize when she is wrong. NOTICE ”shame on ME now” not shame on YOU shame on ME sounds like shes taking blame hm?

Liz C (@1LizAshley)

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 26, 2013

im pretty sure I read somewhere that she admitted the song was about harry. either way, this makes her look childish & petty. I get it, he burned you. But shes going to end up looking worse and worse the more she pulls stuff like this. its really immature, no wonder her relationships dont work out…

kali

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 26, 2013

She needs to grow the hell up. She acts like she’s in high school still. When I go through a break up I just say it is what it is and move on. And all of her music is always about some boyfriend she had, I don’t see her as a true artist.

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 27, 2013

People have different ways of coping. This is all a rumor though, she only said ”sorry for my arm” she hit selena with it by acident. And I knew you were trouble was not about Harry pretty sure it was for John mayer.

abby

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 26, 2013

lol grow up taylor srsly

Me

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 26, 2013

This song was released before she even started dating Harry Styles. It’s about John Mayer!

That being said, it’s not good to live with anger so she should probably move on now…

Kelsey Kavanagh

Posted at 7:44 AM on August 26, 2013

British and Irish boyband.

Matt

Posted at 3:00 AM on August 26, 2013

The song is not about Harry. Stop trying to cause drama.

hi

Posted at 8:45 AM on August 26, 2013

even if its not about him, doesnt make it right to say that.
she needs to change attitude

Kalani

Posted at 2:56 AM on August 26, 2013

Clearly she needs to get over herself. She’s must be gay. She minus well date Selena. Since she’s obsessed with Selena.

Jason Kalil

Posted at 2:43 AM on August 26, 2013

the song is about JM

karii

Posted at 2:13 AM on August 26, 2013

She said STFU to Selena, not to 1D.
GROW UP HATERS

Maya

Posted at 3:49 AM on August 26, 2013

She didn’t say that to Selena

Maribelle

Posted at 3:51 AM on August 26, 2013

Worst way of defending her. So stupid…why would she say STFU to her best friend and how does that make it right? She’s just pathetic >.>

Maya

Posted at 4:25 AM on August 26, 2013

Maribelle I agree with u on that

shanece

Posted at 2:13 AM on August 26, 2013

wow she is so childish I don’t like that, she needs to learn how to leave harry alone it really getting old she did this more than once shes 23 years old she needs to act like it :(

Trish

Posted at 1:59 AM on August 26, 2013

She needs to grow up. I a, not a 1D fan or anything. Seriously they haven’t said one mean thing to her or about her. What is her deal? Bitter much… Is old hat and annoying.

mai

Posted at 1:37 AM on August 26, 2013

Taylor is such a bitter attention whore. You’re the problem, honey. Realize it.

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 27, 2013

Yet your SO much better by coming on here to rant at somebody who never even looks up rumors? for real? she didn’t even do this. its all an annoying lie :/

jess

Posted at 1:31 AM on August 26, 2013

I’m pretty sure ‘I knew you were trouble’ ISNT about Harry, considering she wrote that song waaaay before they dated for two weeks so I doubt the stage diss was to him…
Just people tryin to stir up drama out of nothing.

Em

Posted at 1:24 AM on August 26, 2013

First of all that was not a burn it was childish and immature she obviously HA no idea how to let things go and always wants attention. While Harry is being so kind and gentlemenly to clap for her.

Maya

Posted at 1:40 AM on August 26, 2013

I agree

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 27, 2013

IDIOT She clapped for him to. LOOK.IT.UP. Holly wood will distort everything. -_-

Jadaneale

Posted at 1:24 AM on August 26, 2013

Grow up I hate u

Maya

Posted at 1:09 AM on August 26, 2013

Just Childish and Immature and I’m a fan of Taylor and 1D but now I’m not on her side that was just childish
Right now I’m not a fan of her

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:33 PM on August 27, 2013

You were NEVER a true fan. And certianly not a Swiftie! I swear.. get some REAL news from the swifties instead of believing a FREAKING INTERNET ARTICLE.

Maya

Posted at 1:39 AM on August 28, 2013

I never said I was a true fan of her I just ment I like some of her songs but I’m not a swiftie.
I am a true fan an certainly a Directioner
And if I want to get REAl new about her I would rather hear it from her or someone else then the fan. Srry but fan make us things so I rather just Trust taylor or her close friends
Directioner

hi

Posted at 1:06 AM on August 26, 2013

please get over it taylor! way too far. youre no longer that young for such an immature attitude. not cute anymore.

Sone

Posted at 1:01 AM on August 26, 2013

I love it omg Taylor is amazing it’s too funny

Directioner

Posted at 10:54 AM on August 26, 2013

Oh well I guess your like her. You are childish and immature. How the hell is that funnny? Some humor you have.

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:32 PM on August 27, 2013

Directioner.. figures ;) Anyway, I don’t think if she actually did something like this it’d be funny I love 1D to but this is a rumor honestly she was talking to selena saying ”sorry for my arm” she had elbowed her with. and do you really think Tay and harry + ed would take a pic afterwards together if she dissed his band? your the one causing even more drama PLEASE you wouldn’t believe a harry rumor but you have no problem believing Taylor rumors.

Vicky

Posted at 12:57 AM on August 26, 2013

I’m a fan of her but she just went to far. When she won I didn’t see them diss her they didn’t
They broke up a long time ago drop it and why would she diss all of them it was only Harry who she broke up with dont bring everyone else in the band in it it’s been a long time just drop it.

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 27, 2013

No she did not diss them at all I promise. Look more into it! if they were dissed Harry would not take a picture with her afterwards. #rumors

Meredith Grey

Posted at 12:40 AM on August 26, 2013

Your so vain you probably think this song is about you…..Harry and all you morons are so vain if you think the song is about him..and she is laughing all the way home on her falcon 900 jet, she knows how to play the game and all you 1d fans keep her in the news for a week..she is the boss and you fools are part of the game…she is one of the best in the business of FAME

Chelsea

Posted at 8:43 AM on August 26, 2013

Sure, you moron. It’s okay to act like a 13 year old when you were freaking 23 and the relationship ended months ago. She needs to grow the hell up. The only reason people think the song is about Harry is beside she tweeted ’till you put me down’ when they broke up. She may have fame now but she’s a flash in the pan

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 27, 2013

-_- I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WAS NOT ABOUT HARRY!! AND THEY’RE OVER. She’ll mature on her own and she’ll make mistakes on the way get over yourself hating her will get you know were as your typing shes getting more famous.

Marissa

Posted at 12:22 AM on August 26, 2013

I think it was kinda rude when she dissed them she needs to get over herself like really they broke up a long time ago and I’m not trying to hate in her but get over it. I used to like her because it meant something but know her songs are negative and how evil her ex boyfriend is supposedly is. Now all I think about is that she is still grieving over it because she can’t seem to let him go. I admit I’m a fan of 1D but I’m not overly obsessed and infaturated with them.

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 27, 2013

I knew you were trouble was about somebody else not harry so don’t worry she didn’t diss them at all. they took pics after the show.

Angie

Posted at 12:07 AM on August 26, 2013

Taylor is a nasty, fake little wh*re, she is very childish, she needs to sit her sl*ttish boney a** down somewhere, Hmmmmmm starting to like Kanye more and more for what he did to her a**

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:29 PM on August 27, 2013

Yet your SO much better by coming on here to call her all of these names? your kind of defeating your own logic, aren’t you? don’t bother replying. I only reply to haters and I never come back. Not even using a real email on here. She didn’t do this btw really your RETARDED for buying into an INTERNET ARTICLE.

misti

Posted at 11:21 PM on August 25, 2013

I think she must have been looking in a mirror when she said that (to herself). Can’t believe Selena has lowered her standards as well by being her bff.

Haley Swift

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 27, 2013

Your SO pathetic, you know that? hating on her will not make you any better you get it? Shes a good girl your pathetic for buying into rumors.