Miley Cyrus’ Sad New Song ‘Wrecking Ball’ About Liam Hemsworth? Listen

Sun, August 25, 2013 11:14pm EST by 21 Comments
Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball
Courtesy Of Miley Cyrus, FameFlyNet

Miggy

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 10, 2014

miley didnt write the song so i dont think

Nikki Bishop

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 20, 2014

it is about liam

Nikki Bishop

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 20, 2014

i know she is hurt and i know that she is sad dont feel bad about that miley you are still my faviorte singer i still look up to you because you have alawys been my faviote singer

bridget

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 11, 2013

Uh this song is totally bout liam cuz its really sad/hurts when u lose someone especially when your about to get married with someone you really love/fell inlove with……….

bridget

Posted at 6:53 PM on October 11, 2013

This song is totally bout liam it catches my heart too……

Ugh

Posted at 9:12 AM on September 10, 2013

Omg she didn’t rven write the song

tay

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 30, 2013

I think she wrote this song about her relationship with her fans and the media

Kat

Posted at 6:43 PM on September 6, 2013

I agree

Macy

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 27, 2013

I think it’s about Nick Jonas. Simply put he wrote a song about her, so she writes a song to him in retaliation. To me she speaks from a heartbroken perspective & how she has to resist thinking about what happened in the past because it is LONG over, but is trying so hard to create better memories & stop putting the past on the pedal tap. Honestly, I think Miley is more than a bit lost and she needs to find herself before she can think about commitment.

Macy

Posted at 10:06 PM on August 27, 2013

*pedestal

jdelaney

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 27, 2013

I hate to say this (okay, I actually love to say it) but her engagement ring doesn’t mean ****! It’s a prop…get it? The only wedding that will ever take place is in Miley’s head.
Seriously, too bad Disney, with all their billions, didn’t just make a Miley Cyrus clone…then, she could simply marry herself and live happily ever after.

Zoey

Posted at 12:03 AM on August 27, 2013

I don’t think this song is about Liam. I honestly think it’s about her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. About how she’s changing and her change is causing problems between them and how she’s reaching out to him but he isn’t letting her in. I don’t know, it’s just what I think. At te same time I feel like it could be about Liam but I’m sure she was wearing her engagement ring. Maybe she came by herself because Liam had business and couldn’t come. You never know. Either way I feel bad for her because she’s spiraling out of control and losing her loved ones, it really is sad and I hope she sees sense soon and comes back.

Nicole

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 27, 2013

so she kissed her dad and fell so hard in love……….. ? er.. lol but i agree with you on one thing. it might definitely be about liam.

TheBrittt

Posted at 6:21 PM on August 26, 2013

Anyone noticed she still has her engagement ring on…
I’m guessing the song was when they were going through a rough patch?

Chris

Posted at 1:17 PM on August 26, 2013

Whoever said yes is seriously pathetic. This song has nothing to do with Liam.

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 26, 2013

Dump Liam today Miley before he tries to do it first with his snotty self

bored

Posted at 12:26 PM on August 26, 2013

She is just a kid in love with herself. Every pix, outfit, lyric, interview screams Meeeeee! Look at meeeee…!
The world is lookin’. Not everyone sees what she does.

hdfdfgfdhh457

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 26, 2013

`Unbelievable…… My friend Lida has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~ ♥MixedLuv.com♥~~This is a serious black&white dating services dedicated to those seeking interracial real love. Single black people meeting white people is why we are here. They bring together singles from all the races in your city and around the world . If you are single ,worthy a try.vcncvn

gisellecontreras39

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 26, 2013

i thinks its about nick. since he wrote one about her…

Dymanni Lovell

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 26, 2013

i agree

mfan

Posted at 12:22 AM on August 26, 2013

Miley’s been making elliptical comments something like, I’ve had to put my music first even above some relationships; and, i love my fans more than anyone. Not good signs for Liam, unless I am reading too much between the lines.