Lamar Odom’s Drug Addiction: The Truth Revealed

Sun, August 25, 2013 11:29am EDT by 24 Comments
Lamar Odom Drug Addiction
FameFlynet

No Sick Fish Ich Treatment

Posted at 10:04 PM on September 22, 2014

For newest news you have to pay a quick visit web and on the web I found this site as a most
excellent site for most up-to-date updates.

Sbelisle

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 7, 2014

Just goes to prove that addiction has no boundaries. Your social status does not protect you from addiction.

Annie

Posted at 5:57 PM on August 28, 2013

Khloe is like a TRANNY though I doubt that’s why ‘Lam Lam’ has been cheating and using substances! He probably cannot STAND the entire family – so fake, money-hungry, selfish and narcissists! They are ALL f-ed up thx to PIMPMAMA KRIS! Had these girls – & fat bro Rob- had THEIR FATHER around to help them navigate, I doubt they’d be where they are now .. Which is famous for nothing! I believe their Dad put “morals” into their lives every bit as much as Kris brought BEING FAKE & ACTING LIKE WHINEY spoiled brats! Even the 2 youngest Girls – though not KARDASHIANs — are not immune (though Khloe is not KARDASHIAN either! Not to say her ‘Dad’ didn’t love her bc I think he really DID even knowing Kris had slept around & got preg by a diff man than her husb! I feel for that man – Robert KARDASHIAN SR – bc he had to deal w Kris & all her antics and he KNEW she was a very bad example as a mother! Why he married him, I will never understand!).
Back to Lamar — best thing for him to do would be to get OUT of this crazzzzzzy family and go take care of his 2 children that barely see their dad! It’s time to move on & be A MAN Mr. Odom! Stop acting like trash and take care of your responsibilities!!!

jules

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 27, 2013

I like Khloe and Lamar as a couple but I wondered why his kids mothers didn’t stay with him and he’s a ball player. This is the result of marrying someone U Really don’t know and Khloe didn’t take time to find out about his Past

Keke

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 26, 2013

What this story is telling me is that this NBA STAR isa crack head. But i thought the franchise do drug test??? Damn! This story don’t sound right at all. So you telling me that the Lakerswas paying a crack head all that money and didn’t give him a drug test??? Lol! Ok!

cod

Posted at 10:00 AM on August 26, 2013

‘Resistent’ is not a word

Daniel Chuck Bressner

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 26, 2013

Maybe he just doesn’t want to be in the spotlight with this Kardashian family. It has to be difficult at best living with people who want their name in the press and on t.v. all the time whether it’s positive or negative. Possibly he doesn’t want anymore children either. Anyone ever think that maybe he’s had something done so he can’t have anymore and just isn’t telling anyone? Why bring children into THAT family. They are boring and trashy. They can’t open their mouths to speak without sounding like they are whining. I just don’t see how they are so successful other than that stupid sex video. Have some pride and go away. Kick Momager to the curb. Lamar…if you love Khloe, then take her out of this “family thing” and move far, far away. Kick the lazy brother in law out also.

susan

Posted at 7:54 AM on August 26, 2013

Khloe and Lamar sorry you are having problems, hope you can sort
It out , I don’t believe the media or press with there different
Story every day. Love you khloe you and Lamar where my favorite couple

Ivy

Posted at 5:49 PM on October 14, 2013

Khloe,
Often I read that “Lamar and Khloe are their favorite couple.” That is like trying to choose what do you want in your coffee Tabasco sauce or chili peppers. I do not understand why Khloe is so confused. This is why black men go after white women, as no black women would baby a grown man the way Khloe does. Calling Mark Cuban, and making sure he ate his lunch. He gets kicked off every team he has ever been on. Why should he work he has two sugar mommy’s. Why should he work his wife is a millionaire. Furthermore he make several thousands of dollars for doing that horrible show.

Sorry Khloe, when mommy buys you a husband and you baby him to the point I get ill. Well my dear Dr. Frankenstein he is your paid for monster DEAL WITH IT.
I didn’t watch the Osborne family when they started to fall apart on Television and I will not watch the Jenner family along with Mr. Khloe Kardashian-Odom fall apart.

Caramel96

Posted at 4:22 AM on August 26, 2013

Ignorant ppl post stupid comments. Grow up.

Caramel 96

Posted at 4:19 AM on August 26, 2013

Hope Lamar is ok. My prayets go out to Khloe and the rest of his family and friends

Hate whores

Posted at 1:29 AM on August 26, 2013

Lamar,who is giving the news out? You need to be asking,lamar has friends he grew up with but I doubt at this point they can help. He should find God and stop worshipping statues! He was playing lakers quietly and all of the sudden he got himself into that group,the fame whores and that has ended his career. If he is battling with coke,it should be family matter not for the public. I thought the order day I saw Jennifer’s message here. Men sometimes go mad when you baby and stalk them. The dude is confuse, can not deal with plastic butt anymore

Debby okc ok

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 25, 2013

You can probably find him at one of his mistress house. I think I would be smoking crack to, if I was married into that family. Bad Karma is falling on this family because of greed. Mom and Bruce living apart, Robs depression, Kanye keeping Kim in prison, Courtney baby may not be Scotts. You reep what you sow…

Ginny

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 25, 2013

Not Khloe or anyone else can help him, or change him. Lamar himself is the only one that can do that.

Sammy

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 25, 2013

Khloe. Hang in there. Stay strong for your man. He’s needs you now more than ever. We all falter. Hoping for the best

Sherry miles

Posted at 4:28 PM on August 25, 2013

I would smoke crack everyday is Bigfoot Khloe were my wife.

jjinfl

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 25, 2013

You got it right, Sherry. Amen. Also having to deal with Kardashian drama and egos every day. I probably would have run away from that nutso craziness long ago.

Ci

Posted at 8:32 PM on August 25, 2013

thats not nice.

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 8:52 AM on August 26, 2013

You are smoking cocaine right now hater!

micaiah

Posted at 4:03 PM on August 26, 2013

got that right !

johijing (@johijing)

Posted at 3:06 PM on August 25, 2013

just as Stephen implied I am taken by surprise that some people can profit $8571 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this website……WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Hi!

Posted at 2:24 PM on August 25, 2013

@mary i agree with u

mary

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 25, 2013

Khloe is the most sincere of the sisters, always professing her love for this idiot. I hope she finds a way to cope and that he gets better.

abe

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 25, 2013

nope, addicted to young ladies, like me.