Kevin Hart Disses ‘NSYNC After VMAs Reunion

Sun, August 25, 2013 11:22pm EDT by 23 Comments
AP/INVISION

MIKKI

Posted at 10:23 PM on September 7, 2013

Kevin Hart is a COMEDIAN! He makes a living off of making fun of people. He didn’t mean anything by it

guillyd

Posted at 2:08 AM on September 5, 2013

he is hillarious

Snacks

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 29, 2013

A few months ago, I tried watching a Kevin Hart show to see why he is popular right now. One of my favorite things to do is watching comedians. I don’t get it. He is funny? Funny enough to have a special. Maybe more than one. He must be funny. But I only found him a little funny. His stuff at the VMA’s was not gold comedy stuff. His jabs at NSYNC were not funny and I bet a little hurtful, not playful. Key thing, is that even insults can be funny, but Kevin was not funny. Just my opinion, but lots of better comedians out there. Strangely with all the Miley Cyrus controversy, I think Kevin Hart’s NSYNC insults should be getting the biggest negative reaction.

Joy Canery

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 27, 2013

Wow….really. All the f’ed up things that have been on the VMA’s and y’all are mad at this? Move on! Who cares. If you don’t like something or somebody, don’t watch it…..simple as that! i like Kevin Hart….really didn’t hear the joke but oh well and I liked the NSYNCE perfomance, so whatever.

And the whole Miley Cirus thing…..I laughed because she can’t dance…smdh! She is not Hannah Monanta, she’s a 20 year old adult, and I think that everybody on here has done similar or worse when they were young, only difference is that she is a celebrity and technology wasn’t this advance to follow ppl around. Adam Lambert almost had an orgy on a damn award show……Did we forget Madonna and Prince in the 80’s &90’s on the awards? If you saw that, you was a child so whatever!!! Kids shouldn’t watch half of the stuff on regular TV, that’s a parenting issue!

At teh end of the day, they are ALL at home in their mansions, counting their millions and making more $$ off ppl watching them and then either liking or complaining about them!

James Dean

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 26, 2013

…and YEEZUS…..Jesus. Go away. You cant even use your voice without a voice modulator or alteration.. WHY???? BECAUSE YOU CANT SING AND YOU THINK YOURE THE NEXT MESIAH. WOAH DUDE…..get a reality check. Take some voice lessons too.

Amazing what people find to be entertaining these days!

James Dean

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 26, 2013

PLEASE VMA’s PLEASE GET ANOTHER HOST.!!!!! This idiot Kevin Fart is the worst host in the history of worst hosts!!!

linette

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 26, 2013

Milye Cyrus needs a whole lot of help. she is no role model for young girls. Liam should just leave her. he is better off without her.

Ms

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 26, 2013

Yea but i bet he felt stupid no one laughed or clapped cuz it wasnt funny

rienzi

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 26, 2013

you guys says other nsync members are fat? but the question is.. you thin’s can dance??

corrinia williams

Posted at 3:18 AM on August 26, 2013

Yo it was a joke seriously.its Kevin heart that’s what he does,he jokes around.he the funniest guy in tthe history of b.e.t (black entertainment)don’t take it so seriously people!!!

Kallybear13

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 26, 2013

He’s really not hilarious. He’s stupid! To you and “Kevin Hart” it may be a joke, but to other people INCLUDING the guys of *N Sync it’s deffinetly offensive and not funny at all. This is why I hate Kevin Hart. He has no sence of humor to me whats so ever! It disgust me.

Ola

Posted at 2:42 AM on August 26, 2013

Hart is hilarious and was right. Chris Kirk-whatever bahahahhhahahaha they weren’t happy to be there and looked like fat old washed up losers. Go Justin go! What an amazing career. BSB and NKOTB need to retire too! When is the colour me badd reunion? Milli Vanilli … Bahahahahah ‘I wanna sex you up-so I can get my 15 minutes back and a pay cheque!’

Kallybear13

Posted at 3:56 PM on August 26, 2013

I hate people like you, critizing people and anything that comes in to your mind! I feel so bad for your mother. To everyone it was an amazing night for NSYNC fans like me! I grew up listening to them and Backstreet Boys, Honestly it was a night I’ll never forget! And YOU need to stfu bastard.

James Dean

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 26, 2013

Kevin Hart is one of the least funniest guys Ive ever seen.! What the hell has he ever done that will EVER constitute anyone wanting to pay homage to him. He thinks he says a few nasty words and insults someone is funny, he needs to get a clue. Trying to make someone laugh at someone elses expense = Low self esteem and NO MATERIAL!

floacist

Posted at 2:10 AM on August 26, 2013

Considering Joey Fatone was always fat, his joke was completely pointless. The audience didn’t even laugh.

alyssa

Posted at 1:46 AM on August 26, 2013

He was just saying what he wanted to say. I felt it was okay and funny

GALILEA

Posted at 12:43 AM on August 26, 2013

I think he was just hatting because everyone forgot about the gay fish, aka kanye. At the end he added “let’s give it up to kanye”

Marci

Posted at 12:21 AM on August 26, 2013

I think his joke was in poor taste and wasn’t necessary. I thought their performance was great just wished they would’ve sung more songs is all. But loved it.

Kallybear13

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 26, 2013

Totally agree with you guuuurl!!!

ivan

Posted at 11:56 PM on August 25, 2013

kevin Hart was embarresing. he belongs in a housing project.

Natasha Mia

Posted at 11:49 PM on August 25, 2013

we F*** is kevin hart? has this guy seen his face before dissing anyone els go get a surgery… no actually that wont help either idiot

Mildred

Posted at 12:54 AM on August 26, 2013

That comment was not necessary. It was in poor taste. I did not like it at all. You don’t have to be mean trying to be funny. It was not funny.

James

Posted at 5:27 AM on August 26, 2013

Actually, the comment was kind of funny. I laughed.