Selena Gomez Tweets About Crying On Tour — Missing Justin Bieber?

Sun, August 25, 2013 12:34pm EDT by 42 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Crying
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Valii

Posted at 4:04 PM on August 26, 2013

she has sing love will remember and she has cry … :( but i still think they are a couple :))

mezmreyes

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 26, 2013

If she was crying it’s probably because her tour is getting such bad reviews lol I honestly do not understand the hype about her. she can’t sing (hence the bad reviews that her voice is not strong enough so the music is drowning her out) and she can’t act … at all! Seriously, maybe she was good for the kids, but she is not talented enough to bring it into adulthood. There are so much better at everything out there to give a chance to. The girl should be done and move over. And for those who think she is so “pretty” … all I see is all her facial features shoved in the middle of her face lol It looks like her eyes, nose and mouth are squished together and she has tons of extra space around it lol. And it really looks like this when her hair is straight.

She is a waste. Time for her to move over for some “real” talent.

TRUTH

Posted at 7:19 PM on September 5, 2013

AGREED!

HeMoanVersace

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 26, 2013

THERES A VIDOEO OF HER CRYING!

fake af! is she was crying it wouldve affected her voice. but it didnt. she kept squeezing her eyes trying to cry.
Shes a FAKER!

SOODEH

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 26, 2013

I LOVE JELENA(JUSTIN & SELENA)
I’M PERSIAN BELIEBER & SELENATOR

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:21 AM on August 26, 2013

I can’t speak for Sel’ on this ‘vote for’ question. I’m sure at times she might miss JB–they were together 2-years after-all. That’s about 10% of her life. So sometimes–sure. However,here—WonderWoman was moved by the signs,effort,and genuine appreciation she received from her fan’s in Montreal…
I would be worried if Selena Wasn’t moved by such fan-endeavor’s…It would mean that she is Only out to get-paid. That such thoughtful gestures from admirer’s mean little-to-nothing…When that happens—there’s no substance anymore. Just a performer going through the motion’s like a robot…
I was very moved to see that this was not the case…Sel’ has Heart—and it Shows…
Way to give-it-back,Munequita!
Love the way you love your job—and your fan’s…
Hollywood…

justinsux

Posted at 9:36 PM on August 25, 2013

Wow Justin’s fan are f’d up. Selena does care about her fans and was moved by their love and support. Justin’s creepy fans are the haters.

Nada

Posted at 8:35 PM on August 25, 2013

I really don’t think so, she has gone through so much things after breakup with justin and she was okay, she Focuses on music, dance…etc

lin

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 25, 2013

SELENA NEVER WAS ROMANTIC
BUT CANADA IS WONDERFUL PLACE
AND ROMANTIC

ivan

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 25, 2013

Yesterday or today a pap organization dissed Bieber by telling Zahn of One Direction not to be like him. Guess what? Zahn defended Justin and trashed that pap for saying that. That’s what I call defending a friend.

ivan

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 25, 2013

She said in an interview, she would defend him. When? Recently he has been trashed over and over-where is the defence? anyone? All I hear is one diss after another. There have been at least 4 already.

Yidiany

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 25, 2013

She didnt cry for justin she cried because when she sang who says everyone lifted up signs saying thank you !
Get your facts straight

Andrea

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 25, 2013

I’m genuinely getting sick of seeing these two in the news so much! There’s more important things happening in the world then this!!

Tia

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 25, 2013

Omg not everything has to do with Justin. They are not dating she’s touring and released a movie. I’m sure she is to. Busy for a relationship

Maddi

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 25, 2013

I feel like the beginning of the article was written by someone else.

vibs

Posted at 3:07 PM on August 25, 2013

de to fortjener hinanden ♥♥

johijing (@johijing)

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 25, 2013

just as Stephen implied I am taken by surprise that some people can profit $8571 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this website……WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Belieber

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 25, 2013

Ohhh poor selena.

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 25, 2013

Wow @Abe u really don’t have a brain do u?she doesn’t care about Justin anymore,don’t u get it.she is sad because of her fans giving her all the support,and love.those are happy tears.get over it.there is no more Jelena.why would she miss her ex duhh!!think about that.the last thing on her mind is that filthy dog,and the last thing on Justin mind is his beautiful ex girlfriend.see what I did there?let it go,u just gonna fetnyour feelings hurt,if they never get back together.they been broken up for like 7 mths now,do u really think they getting back together any time soon.Listen HL stop getting these stupid fans worked up thinking they live each other,just stop.give it up,they are not getting back together.please just stop!!!!its not worth fighting for something that’s never going to happen.but I have to thank u though,without these stupid posts of Justin/Selena and these crazy fans,I wouldn’t be laughing at how stupid everyone is,thinking that they gonna get married,and have kids hahahaha lol that killed me writing it.please they ain’t getting married,or getting back together.just forget it,stop wasting your time!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 25, 2013

Get your feeling hurt*love* woo still laughing!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 25, 2013

Oh sorry I meant wow iraa.sorry Abe!!I’m still laughing,I forgot what person I was laughing at!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 25, 2013

Wow I’m laughing so hard,I can’t even spell today.I meant that crazy Jelena fan israa!!!woo I can’t stop!!lol

swhyhj:sjugba24757

Posted at 1:55 PM on August 25, 2013

i don’t fricken care about Selena anymore. I’m fricken done with that hoarding whore.

Israa

Posted at 1:53 PM on August 25, 2013

Of course she missing him !♥♥♥Jelena forever♥♥♥

abe

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 25, 2013

why are you asking thew same dumb question over & over again?
NO, HER KITTY DIED!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 25, 2013

Of course she not missing him,she is a grown and proud woman,and I’m so proud of her doing her thing,and not missing that pig!!I love her so much,and she is such an inspiration!!!this is a lesson to all women,and to me when I grow up,that u don’t need a man in your life to make u happy,without Justin she is 10x happier than with him.I’m so proud of u Selena,be you and only u,u don’t need Justin in your life to make u happy,and I’m glad u know that.he is better off without u.dont worry u will find love one day,it may be Justin,it may not be.don’t worry about that now,focus on your career,not dirty men.good luck,and hope u win all the awards u were nominate for tonight!!let’s crush one d to the ground baby <3

Belebin

Posted at 1:24 PM on August 25, 2013

I agree.

Wayne

Posted at 12:46 PM on August 25, 2013

Yeah right she is all hurt now but when he was hurt she was laughing at him and making jokes, please she is so fake lol should I buy her act now or what? Feel sorry for her?

Truth

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 25, 2013

ikr, she laughed at him when she dissed hime on public television. yeah right, her “tears” were probabaly fake and for attention. why would she even tweet that she was crying for everyone to know? definitelly attention whore, open your eyes selenators

Vicky Ruiz

Posted at 12:46 PM on August 25, 2013

She still misses him…..I KNOW IT!! ♥♥♥♥JELENA FOREVER!!!!♥♥♥

corrinia williams

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 25, 2013

Shut up,no she doesn’t.u can say all year long that she misses him,,trust me she doesn’t boy!!there is no more Jelena ever,stop saying that.just watch tonight she will be smiling and full of joy when she wins her award.Justin will be the last thing on her mind,and same with Justin.and I’m sure she was crying of jot,not because of Justin or his family.why would she be happy because of his family,she could care less about his family,and he could care less because of her family!she was crying because of her fans.and all the fun she was having without her ex!!

Vicky Ruiz

Posted at 12:44 PM on August 25, 2013

I know she was missing him…..but the crying is because of joy
Justin’s dad little brother and sister were at her cobcert in stratford!!!
THERES A PICTURE OF THEM THERE