Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Tweet About Their Engagement — So Cute

Sat, August 24, 2013 5:52pm EST by 45 Comments
Perrie Edwards Zayn Malik Engagement Tweets
FameFlynet

bushy

Posted at 12:44 AM on March 20, 2014

i just happy their happy good luck zerrie

Kate

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 8, 2013

Aw there so cute together. that was so mean what other boys did to Perrie

lily

Posted at 6:31 PM on October 11, 2013

I’m really happy for tham but they are kinda young aand well you never now. Who knows they might break up after they get married I’m just say.but I’m still that they be together and happy.

amy

Posted at 11:19 PM on October 1, 2013

i am not happy i hate perry she is ugly i love zayn not her hair is ugly her mom is a gold diger that why dont like perry mom

Zayn's # 1

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 30, 2013

This is good for the direction
They better not split like the beetles though
They are a great band
There all really cute so dreamy!!!:)

lizzy

Posted at 5:26 PM on October 1, 2013

Omg I’m just so happy about them I think they’d a great couple they just look so cute together

lizzy

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 1, 2013

I love zayn malik and perrie. But mostly zayn malik and his 1D crew. I love u zayn with all my heart and I am so proud of u because you both make a cute couple. MUAH!! AND LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES TO BOTH OF U!

lizzy

Posted at 5:34 PM on October 1, 2013

But mostly to u zayn

lizzy

Posted at 5:40 PM on October 1, 2013

MUAH.. I love u zayn malik.I am so happy, because u are happy.I wish that u knew who I was because I know everything about u. I mean that, yes I love Perrie but I love u more because u are HOT!!! Much much KISSES TO BOTH of u but mostly to u zayn malik.

Meredith

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 30, 2013

Soo cool
Good luck Zayn

zayn fan

Posted at 2:02 PM on September 29, 2013

You know people zayn is a great guy (of course cuz im a big fan) and perrie i like her cuz she sings my fave song wings. Zayn and perrie are a great couple so let them be happy and let them have fun they are engaged. But zayn dont lose your touch Keep on rocking out the one direction beat

Zerrie Forever

Posted at 9:45 AM on September 23, 2013

Yessss!!!! They are both talented, gorgeous, funny and i cant wait to see their babies. Haters should GO TO HELL!!!

Megan

Posted at 12:48 PM on September 22, 2013

Im so not happy! i HATE PERRIE! SHE IS UGLY! SHE WEARs alot of makeup and look like a ghost. Zayn, why did you do this to your fans! :(

Alexandra

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 30, 2013

Shut up! Your just jealous of her and she doesn’t even wear a lot of makeup. Zayn can do anything he wants, it’s his life not yours.

lizzy

Posted at 5:47 PM on October 1, 2013

Ok well I think that zayn has just found a cute girl but not cuter than me so yeah hope you get to be happy with her but just to let you know you were gonna be much more happier with me or my best friend.wish u luck.love u and make sure you get to be happy

lizzy

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 1, 2013

Shammahlyn Singh

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 20, 2013

i dont think they are to young to get married. they look lovely 2gether i love them both. they make a very very nice couple. this is comin frm a major one direction fan and is my fave guy. i love u zayn. and keep on rockin. ur fiance is very beautiful. u both shud get married.

lizzy

Posted at 5:49 PM on October 1, 2013

Nadeen

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 19, 2013

I’m really happy for them they r cuuuute couple ,,,,
And don’t give a damn about the age,,,, happy marriage
Good luck (T ^ T) ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆