Ellie Goulding Reacts To Niall Horan Romance Backlash: Is It Still On?

Sat, August 24, 2013 3:45pm EDT by 31 Comments
Ellie Goulding Niall Horan Relationship
FameFlynet

Cat

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 17, 2014

They wold make a putrefaction couple if they are happy I’m happy

chloe taylor

Posted at 11:59 AM on September 20, 2013

Omg i think that it’s up to them what the do and it’s not up to anyone else i love you Niall and Ellie

Cat

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 17, 2014

Same as me I love them

Amelia Barrow

Posted at 2:38 PM on September 10, 2013

I like ellie gouldings songs and I don’t know why people hating on her just because she really likes niall and he like her back how would haters feel if they were ellie :L

odyessy

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 8, 2013

I’m crying right now like really I’m a directionee and believer and I’m starting to think nialls a player when it come to girls and he’s like Harry he goes for older girl and he’s my favorite in the band :( quick makes it worst!!!!

Leigh

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 3, 2013

I really hope niall is not going to date just look at her face it looks swollen no offence

ms

Posted at 1:16 PM on August 30, 2013

I really love niall like alot !!!! but fans should not control his love life no one can its his life he controls it .and as fans we should support him

Emily

Posted at 4:05 AM on August 27, 2013

I have photos from when the audience cam lights went out last night. Would love to send them over

mrshoran

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 25, 2013

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

johijing (@johijing)

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 25, 2013

just as Stephen implied I am taken by surprise that some people can profit $8571 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this website……WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Brooklynne McCoy

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 25, 2013

I do not ship “Nellie” if they are dating. I hope here not. Niall has said many times that he is way too busy too have time for a girlfriend. But I’m not going too send hate towards Ellie Goulding because as long as Niall is happy, that’s all that matters too me.

clover

Posted at 1:56 PM on August 25, 2013

nail is mine we face time I mean skpe on my ipohone so haahhahh!

Brooklynne McCoy

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 25, 2013

No you don’t!! He wouldn’t have time too Skype with fans! And how would you get his Skype? Every fan would know his Skype if one person knows it, because they would probably put his Skype name all over the internet.

Nialler@babe

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 25, 2013

That’s not true cause no one of them told that is true.alsi u must have a pic of them kissing.

Person

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 25, 2013

If you haven’t got a picture of them kissing and you haven’t got them saying ‘We’re in a relationship’ why make stories about it?

julieejulia (@julieejulia2)

Posted at 1:52 AM on August 25, 2013

what Eleanor said I am dazzled that people can get paid $8226 in four weeks on the computer. did you read this website…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Eleanor

Posted at 1:50 AM on August 25, 2013

I’m sorry I just can’t… I’m a Niall girl, it hurts my heart to hear he might be with another girl. Ill never be Nialls princess but I’m not ready for this :(

emily

Posted at 12:46 AM on August 25, 2013

And if u see in the pic not to be rude but look how young niall is then look at ellie no offence but so looks soooooooo old and sometimes i feel like she is a drama queen in her pics and shows off and i feel shes tryin to get alot of attenion idk it would be werid to see them date

emily

Posted at 12:39 AM on August 25, 2013

Ok i got some nice words ok first of all love is love you cannot stop it or ruin it so whats the point of sending her death threats ans etc second of all like they said they would CONSIDER to date but they arent third of all eveyone has a crush nialls is ellie forth of all i mean i would so be on for them to be a couple but the ages and stuff to me it wouldnt really work out thats just my opinons

Krisma

Posted at 12:26 AM on August 26, 2013

I agree with you. Love isn’t really something you can control and if someone loves someone else whoare we to say it can’t happen just becuase we also like that person? When it comes to age I think all the boys have dated an older woman so it all depends on how they would work as a couple. If they are dating I’ll just need a bit of time to get over the confirmation but then I’ll be full on happy for them. Everyone deserves love and it sounds like they both could use something a bit solid with their crazy lives.

Duffy

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 24, 2013

Love to see them as a couple!!!! i love Ellie and i Love Niall booom Perfect!!!!!

Ashley Torres

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 24, 2013

Some of the fans are just being immature and selfish, the boys are going to get married someday. let them have relationships it’s their life!

mrs. horan

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 24, 2013

niall I love you and if things don’t work out… u can always hav meeeee

corrinia williams

Posted at 5:14 PM on August 24, 2013

What the heck.I hate one d and everything about them but come on he 19 and she is 26 are u kidding me.that’s just nasty,thats babysitting not relationship!!!I thought nick and mariah were nasty.but this just tops it.its one thing if the couple were in their twenties,but he is still a baby,and she is a grown woman.what is wrong with these people.date people your own age stupid.u know no one likes your ugly behind,u suck one d!!!especially zayn and harry!!

mrs. horan

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 24, 2013

seven years. is it really that big of a deal. there just (maybe) dating. there both awesome so u can just stfu. ps. ppl who suck don’t hav millions of fans, dollars, and twitter followers. there amazing. pps. grow u and say but, not behind

mrs. horan

Posted at 6:42 PM on August 24, 2013

*butt. lol. tht totally ruined the moment

corrinia williams

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 24, 2013

If u had a brain,and didn’t call yourself Mrs horan then maybe u would know that 7 years is a big deal stupid!!!that means that if they get married,she will die before him,or if I see him,he will die before her!!stupid people who marry older women,don’t deserve to even have a girlfriend/boyfriend.with Jelena is acceptable she only 2 years older than him,that should be then limit.I don’t know what’s wrong with Marian and nick they like 10-15 years aapart!!!!that’s just straight up stupid and disgusting.but whatever hope the best in their stupid lives,hope they have the ugliest babies in the world!!yahoo!congrats stupid!!!good luck on dating your big sister!!oh and they both aren’t awesome,niall sounds like a dead cat,and Ellie is good but not great at all!!!and they do suck,Justin bieber has more awards and followers then them,and also more money then them.so shut up and stop acting like u have a chance with any of them.u just jealous,cause u want him,and now he taken by his big sister!!so shut up,and go back to playing with your stupid one d dolls!!!

corrinia williams

Posted at 6:53 PM on August 24, 2013

The limit*then him*mariah*

someone

Posted at 11:13 PM on August 24, 2013

We can obviously see who’s the belieber here.

iceskatez

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 25, 2013

My parents are 10.5 years apart. They’ve been married for nearly 16 years and have my two sisters and me, and they couldn’t be happier (unless my mom had a hammock. She really wants a hammock….)
And, uh, quick question for you:
Who the heck crapped in your cornflakes this morning? Geez! Someone’s in a mood today.

Amy W. Bermudez (@AmyWBermudez)

Posted at 4:36 PM on August 24, 2013

as Crystal responded I cant believe that any one able to profit $8858 in four weeks on the internet. did you see this site… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ