Rihanna Flirts With Justin Bieber At Miami Nightclub — Report

Fri, August 23, 2013 1:01pm EDT by 48 Comments
Rihanna Justin Bieber Flirting
Bauer-Griffin, FameFlynet

Lisa 7

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 24, 2013

Did anybody ever think she was just trying to help him walk with his pants like that? Does he REALLY think he looks good? He is SOOOOOOOO DORKY it’s not even funny. The kid looks demented. He’s ugly as hell, can’t sing, DEFINATELY CAN’T DRESS. I can’t BELIEVE I’m WASTING MY TIME EVEN TALIKING ABOUT HIM! Ugly kid.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 24, 2013

One of the biggest failures in social responsibilities today is the Media. Today the Media has the greatest Hate On for Groups and Individuals. The Media provides endless personal opinions, fillers, fodder, guessing games and BS, and for what? Money! No news worth reporting, then the Media just makes it up and creates hate.

If it’s on the internet it must be the truth, NOT. If we want change we must take a stand and complain about the Media to whoever will listen and hear our message.

To all; we need Media ridiculous to know the difference. DON’T JUDGE. Stay Cool. Live your own life. Let others live theirs. DON’T HATE. BE KIND.

Lisa 7

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 24, 2013

MARY, YOU HAVE ISSUES! OMG! YOU ARE READING TO MUCH INTO THIS! YOU NEED FRIGGIN HELP!

Lisa 7

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 24, 2013

WEIRDO!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramzax21o

Posted at 12:40 AM on August 24, 2013

Oh Lord geez they are good friend so chill out it’s not that serious okays

Belebin

Posted at 10:04 PM on August 23, 2013

First of all this is probably another made up story. And second of all they never hooked up. Rihanna is too old for him.

Belebin

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 23, 2013

And second of all how can this kid go to a night club if he isnt even 21 yet. Dont you think thats weird?

Kalani

Posted at 8:13 PM on August 23, 2013

Rihanna is so cute. She invited justin over since he was sitting by himself . Hopefully they collobrate together on his next album or Chris.

ivan

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 23, 2013

Justin might have to avoid the company of any girl since the media makes a big deal of any girl he is seen with even his mother. Can gossip sites get more stupid when reporting on Justin Bieber? Yes! More to come I am sure.

just to real for you

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 23, 2013

Uhm…I don’t know about this one…damm would rihanna stoop that low..he’s like what..17?…nah…I won’t even believe this one unless there is proof…

az

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 23, 2013

hes 19 lol.

shanta

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 23, 2013

You’re kidding me!…he looks really young..

Jack

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 23, 2013

These two losers have absolutely no talent and I could care less if they give each other AIDS.

aaaalll

Posted at 3:45 PM on August 23, 2013

Hahaha Riri would never ever date Justin come on=)) this is the stupides thing ever

KALANI

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 23, 2013

JUSTIN IS A HOT COMMODITY. ANY GIRL IS LUCKY TO TALK TO HIM. AND BE FRIENDS WITH HIM. HE MUST BE A VERY SWEET BOYFRIEND WHO LOVES DOING FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND. AFTER ALL HE DID VERY SWEET THINGS FOR SELENA.

James Anderson

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 23, 2013

like Jesus answered I cannot believe that anybody can earn $9120 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this webpage…..ℛush64.COℳ

KALANI

Posted at 2:45 PM on August 23, 2013

I FEEL SORRY FOR JUSTIN. NOT HAVING ANYONE THERE FOR HIM ON TOUR. THATS NOT INCLUDING HIS FAMILY OR HIS BOYS. IT MUST GET LONELY ON TOUR.

KALANI

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 23, 2013

I WONDER WHY JUSTIN WASN’T WITH ALFREDO. OR HIS OTHER BOYS AT THE CLUB. OR KEVIN HART. SINCE HE’S FRIENDS WITH HIM.

KALANI

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 23, 2013

I RATHER SEE SELENA WITH ONE OF THE GUYS FROM EMBLEM 3 OR HUNTER HAYES HE’S A HOTTIE. ANYONE ELSE EWW. I WILL ALWAYS MISS JELENA.

KALANI

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 23, 2013

I CAN SEE THEM AS FRIENDS. BESIDES CHRIS AND RIHANNA WERE A TRAIN WRECK. WHERES SELENA AND JUSTIN WERENT’ THEY WERE MORE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER THEN EVER.

KALANI

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 23, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN SOMETIMES. IT MUST BE HARD ON HIM NOT HAVING ANYONE TO HOLD HANDS WITH OR GO ON TOUR WITH HIM. BESIDES SELENA THAT WITH HIM. THEY ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE. I WILL ALWAYS MISS THEM.

Lisa 7

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 23, 2013

Not if she’s smart. EWW!

aquarius64

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 23, 2013

Good grief she can do better. I think they hook up with these jerks to get press.

brenda

Posted at 1:55 PM on August 23, 2013

Why in the world would you believe Rihanna would hook up with Justin B? Tell me why?

Tiffany Hill

Posted at 1:31 PM on August 23, 2013

Uh hell to naw man i like both of there music but naw man that would just be awakard as hell Rihanna likes bad boys and thugs

corrinia williams

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 23, 2013

Ive seen him flirt with just about every single woman,in the history of mankind,but rhianna.that’s just impossible!!!she like 25-26 he 19!I know he like older women,but come on!!Selena don’t want ya Justin,that doesn’t mean go for an older women,stick with the women your age please!!or at least 21!but someone else other than your beautiful ex Selena!!u need to move on boy,I’d hate to see u single all your life till Selena takes u back,if she does!!u gotta change,I really believe that if he just changes his ways,and becomes a man,Selena will fall for him again,I really believe that.but I don’t see that happening anytime soon!until then,they gotta find new people,I know they’ll get back together,but it may not be till tour is over,if even then!!find a hot model or something,try dating websites,a fan,find someone!and Selena date one of your movie costars,or Dylan o’brian,or Daren kagasoff(secret life of an american teenager),if he broke up with his girlfriend yet!

roxy

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 23, 2013

Rihanna is more like a big sister if anything else. I can see them as friends and her as a mentor.

KALANI

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 23, 2013

I TOTS AGREE. I CAN SEE RIHANNA AND JUSTIN AS FRIENDS. AND NOT A ROMANTICALLY TYPE. BUT AS A BIG SISTER.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 23, 2013

I can picture it…

Ayasha

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 23, 2013

@Sunny Autumm: yes you would pic it becuz that’s ur job to go from website to website and hate on Riri you must been paid a lump sum

brenda

Posted at 1:56 PM on August 23, 2013

@Sunny Autumnn you need to shut up, you would rather picture her with him rather than Chris Brown, K. Tran!

ivan

Posted at 1:19 PM on August 23, 2013

Actually with her drug and other problems she might be a bad influence on him. They are just friends. Furthermore, I doubt he was alone. He can’t and should not go to such clubs by himself because any haters may try to antagonize him. I am sure his security and some friends were with him.

Kimmy

Posted at 1:13 PM on August 23, 2013

Please just not him, ew!

Is Everyone an Idiot but Me?

Posted at 1:04 PM on August 23, 2013

I have a hard time believing that anyone over the age of 16 would be interested in Justin Bieber

Victoria Ann (@VictoriaAnn_Awe)

Posted at 1:10 PM on August 23, 2013

IM 17 :)

Wayne

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 23, 2013

Yes you are the only idiot honey. Have a seat kid.